Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you can all line up and smack my ass and call me Shirley. I figured out what was wrong. The damn Mute button was on. Duh.:D

deanshow.jpg

This is such an awesome thread. Nice to associate those voices with the names :)

btw...I am missing from the index :(

This is such an awesome thread. Nice to associate those voices with the names :)

btw...I am missing from the index :(

hehehe....maybe you need to make another audio ;)...you know...just so we can all be sure to hear your voice :D

I don't think mine is on the list, but I just woke up and could have missed it. *yawn stretch*

:devil:
Perhaps I should make a couple more with names in then, it's funny how much that effects some people. (Speaking for myself as well.):kiss::kiss::rose:

Oxford D if you like could ya post the index on your original thread post and then that way its at a location easy to find??

It's sunshine's fault!!! :p it's not on the index btb.

:D:D:D

Oh for fucks sake......!!!!!!!!!

I should be roasted like Dean.:D

You two crack me up... Just the banter between you guys is so much fun... Would be fun to hang out and listen to y'all!

Oxford D if you like could ya post the index on your original thread post and then that way its at a location easy to find??

I was gonna say this too!

I don't think mine is on the list, but I just woke up and could have missed it. *yawn stretch*

:devil:
Perhaps I should make a couple more with names in then, it's funny how much that effects some people. (Speaking for myself as well.):kiss::kiss::rose:

added...I think the index was done before you posted!!;)

You two crack me up... Just the banter between you guys is so much fun... Would be fun to hang out and listen to y'all!

hehe...when two musicians get togther...its a hoot!!

The index was done last night, prolly before some people posted....I'll try and keep the index updated but I am away next week...:)

You should have read our PM's we sent back and forth.;):D I'd love to hang with you NJ, you'd be great to get to know.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back