What color is your underwear?

Lilac lace tanga & matching push up bra (although with this cleavage, I don't need any help!) from Victoria's Secret. :kiss:

Spaghetti strap top and Daisy Dukes - nothing else, and he's gone off playing golf.

*boo, hoo, hoo*

Where's a good man when you need one? :p

grey Calvin Klein boxer-briefs, with little red hearts on them...

(I know...sounds kind of sissy, doesn't it?)

...hoping to come across as the 'innocent' type! :p

elfin_odalisque said:
Spaghetti strap top and Daisy Dukes - nothing else, and he's gone off playing golf.

*boo, hoo, hoo*

Where's a good man when you need one? :p

Too damn far away. :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm in my new velvet, satin lined pirate skirt and nothing underneath. Love the way that satin feels. ;)

This colour (see attached file) with matching nix

Attachments

• colour.jpg
    colour.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 68
image1l.JPG

This again.

Honey123 said:
LOL....bad boy...going commando again?

As a matter of fact I am.

I need somethign to add that feeling of sexy, and cock rings are a little to submissive in connotation but if anyone ever makes penis jewelry that looks dominant I am buying 3 of them.

Salvor-Hardon said:
As a matter of fact I am.

I need somethign to add that feeling of sexy, and cock rings are a little to submissive in connotation but if anyone ever makes penis jewelry that looks dominant I am buying 3 of them.

Doesn't the Prince Albert sound dominant enough?

How do we know you're going commando? :cool:

elfin_odalisque said:
Doesn't the Prince Albert sound dominant enough?

How do we know you're going commando? :cool:

You're more than welcome to challenge me to strip poker, and if I lose, you'll have your proff.

And no Prince Albert is not dominant...... its scary. And with my level of grace, I'd get it hooked on something and hurt myself badly, very badly.

Salvor-Hardon said:
You're more than welcome to challenge me to strip poker, and if I lose, you'll have your proff.

And no Prince Albert is not dominant...... its scary. And with my level of grace, I'd get it hooked on something and hurt myself badly, very badly.

Depends what you get hooked on. :rolleyes:

I'm a single man so my underwear is white. That way I know when I need to change it.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

serenasmiles said:
Panties? OMG were we supposed to wear panties today? I must have missed that memo.... :catroar:

No, as a virgin, underwear is not allowed. Just the transluscent shift as a novice. :p

Whew...I would hate to be kicked out just for failing to meet dress code...I think that I am in compliance now though...

today, i am wearing the finest in latex/spandex girdles.
18hour is passe.
im crossing my heart with white training bra.
i
am
HOT!
:cool:

A rather unflattering pair of boxers with a sort of pale blue tartan pattern. if I'd known we were having an inspection I'd have tried harder. Can we have more notice next time please.
Chris

Back