Seize the day-ish

Hi pretty one..

Hey Senza - just came across your thread; new subscriber! Your words and pics show your intelligence, humor, sexiness and lust that's slowly and tastefully showing itself. I love the different angles, killer smile and hot, hot ass !! Thanks for sharing babe and best of luck with your studies. xoxo

Hey Senza - just came across your thread; new subscriber! Your words and pics show your intelligence, humor, sexiness and lust that's slowly and tastefully showing itself. I love the different angles, killer smile and hot, hot ass !! Thanks for sharing babe and best of luck with your studies. xoxo

Oh, thank you! You are such a gentleman and your words right there are as sincere as they come. Colour me ecstatic :D Really appreciate it :)

Thank you again for subscribing:rose:

Wonderful body and she is well read. That combination equals a woman after my heart and she does not even know it. :)

Are yours black rimmed like the Professors?

Oh God, hers were as thick as the bottom of a Horlicks jar!:D Quirky and adorable, nonetheless. Mine are mostly black with bits of red. I used to wear contacts but they are a huge bother:(

Oh God, hers were as thick as the bottom of a Horlicks jar!:D Quirky and adorable, nonetheless. Mine are mostly black with bits of red. I used to wear contacts but they are a huge bother:(

Frames are sexy, to hell with the lenses.

Now.. could I ask for a pic of ur eyes.. with those glasses on? :)

Hope everyone's well and having a wonderful Easter! :)

Let me just interject with a few pics :D

Admittedly, they are of a part I'm not exceptionally fond of. Oh well.:)

Some beautiful shots... and lovely toes...

Frames are sexy, to hell with the lenses.

*Tries to whip them off sexily and pokes herself in the eye. Keeps them gingerly on the table and slowly backs away*:D

Now.. could I ask for a pic of ur eyes.. with those glasses on? :)

Ah, I must repectfully decline this request, ironically in this case it would be revealing too much :p

Some beautiful shots... and lovely toes...

*wiggles them toes* thank you and welcome!:D

Last edited:
Might as well

Today was absolutely amazing - got caught in the rain, returned home soaking and spent the rest of the day lounging with a book, napping and on tumblr as it drizzled for the most part.:heart:

Hope everyone had a lovely week :)

Last edited:
Today was absolutely amazing - got caught in the rain, returned home soaking and spent the rest of the day lounging with a book, napping and on tumblr as it drizzled for the most part.:heart:

Sounds like the best way to spend your day!!! :)

These pictures are sexy! I love love love the first one!
Pretty lips ;)

Very sexy pics!!

Back