What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

you're going after her because she blurted about you, apparently?

how do you know they were about you?

and do you have links so we can see how egregious the crime was that it apparently warrants a crusade against "fat cunts"?

because she must have been truly, despicably, soul crushingly awful to you to merit this kind of heart ache on your part.

I'm not taking sides here, but some of Winged's (I assume that's who he's talking about here) blurts were definitely about him, unless Impmael has any other kids posting here.

I'm not taking sides here, but some of Winged's (I assume that's who he's talking about here) blurts were definitely about him, unless Impmael has any other kids posting here.

Sure, I can buy that -- I'm still curious about what she said.

It must have been seriously mean for him to have taken such offence.

Sure, I can buy that -- I'm still curious about what she said.

It must have been seriously mean for him to have taken such offence.

The one I saw said something about how she would embarrassed if Ishmael was her father. I don't really think it was that big of a deal. Winged is always doing that passive-aggressive shit.

Actually I called her a fat cunt for blurting about life and try. Two people she has never interacted with. But it is more of the pattern of being a cunt for no reason that bothers me. Then being a coward and doing it in the blurt thread.

Talking shit about me doesn't bother me. Just like the way you and squibs go after them to there face doesn't bother me. It is the cowardly I have no self esteem behind their back shit that pisses me off.

you're going after her because she blurted about you, apparently?

how do you know they were about you?

and do you have links so we can see how egregious the crime was that it apparently warrants a crusade against "fat cunts"?

because she must have been truly, despicably, soul crushingly awful to you to merit this kind of heart ache on your part.

I think it's funny that she's all butthurt about it.

She's no better than Vatass.

One day she's upon her altar, preaching about being nice, the next minute she's tearing into some n00b while comfortably strapped into the bandwagon.

Two things I believe to be true about her;

1. She is a cunt.

2. She is fat.

Nothing sexist about it.

Actually I called her a fat cunt for blurting about life and try. Two people she has never interacted with. But it is more of the pattern of being a cunt for no reason that bothers me. Then being a coward and doing it in the blurt thread.

Talking shit about me doesn't bother me. Just like the way you and squibs go after them to there face doesn't bother me. It is the cowardly I have no self esteem behind their back shit that pisses me off.

I get it, but I don't think that that's the only reason you decided to go after her. I also don't think that you're using "fat" as a generalized insult that has nothing to do with her appearance.

I'm not a huge fan of Winged. She's alright, but not someone that would be my good friend. I've gone after her lots of times, and there's plenty to go after without resorting to nasty insults. What you're doing is the same as her insulting you by way of your father.

Good point. I hate when people are all brave and tough just because it's not to someone's face. A real man does it on an anonymous chat board on the internet.

I get it, but I don't think that that's the only reason you decided to go after her. I also don't think that you're using "fat" as a generalized insult that has nothing to do with her appearance.

I'm not a huge fan of Winged. She's alright, but not someone that would be my good friend. I've gone after her lots of times, and there's plenty to go after without resorting to nasty insults. What you're doing is the same as her insulting you by way of your father.

Fire with fire doesn't work for ya?

You tried to woo a woman with little cock pics. Small cock. You tried to woo her by being nice. She shot you down, now she's a fat cunt. Your wife should be proud.

Who are life and try? :confused:

Fire with fire doesn't work for ya?

Not really, but I'm not suggesting you not insult her. You should just be more creative about it. Like I said, you have more to work with than her appearance and the fact that she's female.

Not that it has any literal thing to do with "fat cunts", but:

Hey, islandman...

...can you possibly insert your head up vette's azz any faster?

But you see all the threads? I would say it worked. Could you imagine the backlash if anyone else would say something as stupid as fat cunt equates to raceism?
Ah.

Mystery solved.

Solved as well and honestly as when the moron called me Ken for months.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that she's all butthurt about it.

She's no better than Vatass.

One day she's upon her altar, preaching about being nice, the next minute she's tearing into some n00b while comfortably strapped into the bandwagon.

Two things I believe to be true about her;

1. She is a cunt.

2. She is fat.

Nothing sexist about it.

as posters on the GB we should just all admit we're cunts and be done with it, really.

Not that it has any literal thing to do with "fat cunts", but:

Hey, islandman...

...can you possibly insert your head up vette's azz any faster?

Why would I do that?

He hates me the most on this board.

But you, my little friend, seem to have taken a shine to me, eh?

He means Lifendeath and Tryharder. I haven't seen Winged blurting about them, but I wouldn't say that it didn't happen.

I haven't seen that either. Funny what paranoia will make people read into an isolated blurt.

I haven't seen that either. Funny what paranoia will make people read into an isolated blurt.

I know! I doubt any of them had anything to do with Lifendeath or Tryharder, to be honest. After all, everyone knows that all the anonymous blurts are about me.

Why would I do that?

He hates me the most on this board.

Why do you have such a insatiable need to illogically flatter yourself so much?

But you, my little friend, seem to have taken a shine to me, eh?

Apply that same genius logic to your immediately replying to vette's posts lately...

...and the true question becomes:

Since you obviously long to suck his d!ck so much, why can't you lay down your disingenuousness and just ask him?

Back