Arranged marriage to the Duke's son (open rp)

She slowly took his cock head in his mouth. She sucked softly looking up at him she stroked his leg. As she took more of him in her mouth. She was starting to feel more confident.
 
He threw his head back and pushed her face onto his cock. His fingers tangled in her hair and he thrust his cock inside her throat.

"Suck it, lady whore."
 
She sucked his cock harder as she bobbed up and down sucking as much of his cock as she could. She stroked his balls. She loved feeling his fingers through her hair.
 
Suddenly, he pulled her head off his cock and held her hair tightly. His face was level with hers and he spoke softly.

"You are a real eager whore, aren't you?" She nodded earnestly.

"Let's put it to test," he said, turning around. Louisa faced his behind.

"A real dirty whore licks ass as much as she licks cock," he said. "Get to it. Use your tongue and even your fingers if you want to make me cum. Do a good job, and the whore might just get some pleasure herself."
 
She stroked his cock softly as she licked his ass. She stuck her tongue in his ass. She licked softly. As she stroked his cock harder. She was starting to enjoy playing with him she couldn't wait for him to please her.

She looked at him as she stroked his leg. She ran her other hand through her hair. She was stroked his cock harder as her tongue was deep in his ass.
 
The dual motion had Ross in a tizzy. He reached behind and spread his cheeks, giving her better access. Her tongue was tantalizing him as was her hand.
 
She was starting to cum she bite her lip as her body shaked. She was so happy. She looked at him and gave him the smile that was only for him.
 
Ross pushed his hips back towards her face, willing her to continue the depraved act until he came. He could already feel the need welling up inside him, ready to burst.
 
She was trying so hard to please her new husband as she stroked his cock more her tongue was deep in her ass. She ran her hand up his chest and stroked his chest.
 
"That's it, keep going," he gasped. "Make me cum and I shall return the favor."

He closed his eyes, willing his body to surrender to the climax that was just inches away.
 
She wondered what his cum would look like she'd never seen it before. She brought her tongue out of his ass hole for a minute then she shoved her tongue straight back in. She looked up at his face as her hand slide up and down his cock.
 
The force of the climax approached, hurtling towards him. He could feel the cum boiling inside him, yearning for release. He closed his eyes and let it happen.
 
She moaned as he filled her with cum she was now cumming on his cock. She looked at him and smiled she kissed him.
 
"You have made me happy," said Ross contentedly, "Now lie back and part those legs."
 
She smiled at him as she laid back and spread her legs. She was really nervous. She ran her fingers through her hair.
 
Ross admired her perfectly lush pussy. Her lips were a beautifully delicate shade of pink and the fleshy interior was dripping with eager arousal.
 
Her heart was racing as she laid there with her legs wide open the anticipation was making her get wetter by the minute. She closed her eyes
 
Ross lowered his mouth to the dripping decadent treasure unfurled in front of him. He started by kissing the clit, taking it between his lips and sucking on it earnestly.
 
She moaned she had never a feeling like this before. She stroked his head. "Oh Ross." She called out as she clutched to the bed.
 
Back
Top