Gotta Get Me Some....

Looking around... where is the sexy lady? Hope her day has gone well.

hugs:rose:

fred

My day has been..interesting :)[/QUOTE]
I hope it wasn't too crazyy, mine was, running & phoning all day long. :rose::rose:

I want to take a second and tell all of my friends how much I appreciate them. I have several men I have met from Lit, and they have turned out to be the best friends I have ever had. Sad, but true, I have never had so much support in my life. I can not begin to say how much I appreciate you all for being there for me. I'm moody, bitchy, and I can be a down-right mess and still you guys stick around, helping me to get back on my feet again.

When I posted about my recent break-up, I was swarmed by so many people who were there with open arms, a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to listen anytime I need them. With my first college semester coming up next week and the stress and worries it has brought with it, I found myself with the biggest support system I could ever imagine. Today I discovered yet another obstacle that could change my life, and here you all are ready to keep me going.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

While we appreciate the thanks, don't diminish your own strength of character. Moody bitchy and a Mess can just as easily mean Strong Willed, No Non-sense (well maybe a teensy bit :) ), and Resilient in the face of troubles. Perhaps tis that strength of will and delightful personality (and hot bod, don't forget the hot bod!) which has attracted that support system here to you!:kiss:

Just found your thread and I really liked what I saw. Thanks for sharing yourself with us. I am now a fan.

I want to take a second and tell all of my friends how much I appreciate them. I have several men I have met from Lit, and they have turned out to be the best friends I have ever had. Sad, but true, I have never had so much support in my life. I can not begin to say how much I appreciate you all for being there for me. I'm moody, bitchy, and I can be a down-right mess and still you guys stick around, helping me to get back on my feet again.

When I posted about my recent break-up, I was swarmed by so many people who were there with open arms, a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to listen anytime I need them. With my first college semester coming up next week and the stress and worries it has brought with it, I found myself with the biggest support system I could ever imagine. Today I discovered yet another obstacle that could change my life, and here you all are ready to keep me going.

You are very welcome, lovely lady!

It is us who are forever grateful to have you in our lives. Our lives would have a void that could not be filled if you were not here. SO thank you for sharing yourself and your life with us.
Hugs n Love
:rose::rose::rose::

She's here! :)

Run over and give the pretty lady a HUG

Your welcome pretty lady. Yes lit does have trolls, but of all boards I have been member of Lit is the coolest.

hugs :kiss:

fred

You're very welcome, my dear. We're glad to help where we can! :)

While we appreciate the thanks, don't diminish your own strength of character. Moody bitchy and a Mess can just as easily mean Strong Willed, No Non-sense (well maybe a teensy bit :) ), and Resilient in the face of troubles. Perhaps tis that strength of will and delightful personality (and hot bod, don't forget the hot bod!) which has attracted that support system here to you!:kiss:

Thank you very much. Those are great things to hear.

Just found your thread and I really liked what I saw. Thanks for sharing yourself with us. I am now a fan.

Thank you, I'm glad to have a new fan :)

Back