fingers in ass?

I got enough of my hand in one time to set off my prostrate and drain my self, the cum just started flowing. That was so surreal I was not able to get a hard on for the longest after that but It was worth it
 
2 for sure but I have a bigger dildo I fuck myself with that's a lot thicker. Stretches me so good!
 
Ive gotten 4 fingers in before, but I didnt get in very far. Now I just stick to 2, its a lot easier to deal with than 3 or 4. I seems like I have to do some serious contortionist stuff to get those extra 2 fingers.

My wife has started fingering my ass when she's blowing me or giving me a handjob. She knows that when she starts playing with my hole and pushing a finger in that Im short lived. Unfortunately, though, she wont do more than 1 finger, says she doesnt want to hurt me.
 
4 all the way. Sometimes the thumb partway.
One day, I hope to go all the way to the wrist. Big hands, though.
On a side note, I've been working on opening up the wife's ass a bit. She cums hard when I have a finger or two up there while I'm eating her out. Managed three fingers a couple nights ago.
 
two

Never tried more than two, normally just do one as far as I can, then move on to bigger things. I always buy an extra cucumber at the store, the fullness it gives me is an extra turn on.....
 
Wife fingered my ass once as we 69 I was on top fucking her mouth as I eat her pussy and told her to finger me and normally her wouldn’t but this day she did and she had a pretty good ryth going and it felt so good I lost it and gave her a mouth full needless to say she wasnt happy about it and we have not done it again unfortunately! It felt so good❤️❤️❤️💦💦💦💦💦💦
 
I haven't tried for a long time, but I could get all four fingers in for a little ways. But then I have small hands.☺️
 
I can get 4. I'm sure if i was more flexible i could get a lot more in. My wife who has small hands can get her hand in up to her forearm. She is fun!.
 
two

Never tried more than two, normally just do one as far as I can, then move on to bigger things. I always buy an extra cucumber at the store, the fullness it gives me is an extra turn on.....
I've abused a cucumber many times. First time when younger i saw one in the refrigerator. It wasnt too large but filled me up nicely. When funished i washed it and returned it to the refrigerator. A day or so later i saw my mom eating it. That was so exciting to me.
 
Back
Top