Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lr40b7Q30a1qht9nio1_1280.jpg

Love them all.

Love love love BBW'S!!!!! More to love. I love the big tits. I love the creamy tulips. I love making a BBW feel good with kisses and lots of oral.

Not completely BBW related, but I'm sure at least the ladies here will relate to my small little "rant".

So I have an important Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner to attend to. I need a dress to go to said dinner. How come all the people who are manufacturing plus size dresses seem to want us to be half-naked in the dead of winter? I mean, I'm all for half-naked, but not in the cold and not at my friend's house with her husband present (well... I mean... Oh, you get what I'm saying!). I see sleeveless and I see mini-skirts. Seriously?

Why don't we all just quit having invitations with "dress nice" and just go ahead and have "wear your best lingerie" sort of dinner parties? Or just "dress slutty"? Argh!

Not completely BBW related, but I'm sure at least the ladies here will relate to my small little "rant".

So I have an important Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner to attend to. I need a dress to go to said dinner. How come all the people who are manufacturing plus size dresses seem to want us to be half-naked in the dead of winter? I mean, I'm all for half-naked, but not in the cold and not at my friend's house with her husband present (well... I mean... Oh, you get what I'm saying!). I see sleeveless and I see mini-skirts. Seriously?

Why don't we all just quit having invitations with "dress nice" and just go ahead and have "wear your best lingerie" sort of dinner parties? Or just "dress slutty"? Argh!

I seem to think of myself as a plus sized clothes whore -- I shop often and I find the cutest clothing; I generally have the thinner girls in my classes asking me where I got a certain top or a dress I'm wearing. If you're looking for something specific, I'd love to help you find it! As for now, here's a really pretty dress that's got enough to keep you decent while still being breathable!

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Dresses//Black+Sequin+Tube+Maxi+Dress-553506.jsp

I'm sure you could still find the wonderfully shapeless mumu type dress :D
What happend to the happy middle ground :(

Being ignorant as to it's target demographic or overall styles, I told my wife how amazing she'd look in a number of things featured in the mall window at a Lane Bryant. She was HUGELY offended...!

I seem to think of myself as a plus sized clothes whore -- I shop often and I find the cutest clothing; I generally have the thinner girls in my classes asking me where I got a certain top or a dress I'm wearing. If you're looking for something specific, I'd love to help you find it! As for now, here's a really pretty dress that's got enough to keep you decent while still being breathable!

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Dresses//Black+Sequin+Tube+Maxi+Dress-553506.jsp

Can I borrow a dress from you? I'd be careful! lol Kidding

The dress is lovely, I'd just freeze to death in it. Civilized countries (i.e. US and Northern Europe) are full of cleaver people who actually build houses that have heating. The rest of us just freeze. Survival of the fittest, I guess.

I'm sure you could still find the wonderfully shapeless mumu type dress :D
What happend to the happy middle ground :(

Don't get me wrong, I can rock the wannabe nun look any day of the week. Just... hand me a pair of scissors, will you? :D

Being ignorant as to it's target demographic or overall styles, I told my wife how amazing she'd look in a number of things featured in the mall window at a Lane Bryant. She was HUGELY offended...!

Oh, poor Mrs. Odyssean :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back