Cleavage

I'm a little tired from driving 10 hours to get home from vacation but I thought I'd add another cleavage pic. I loved distracting my husband with this dress all the way home!

I love sun dresses!

Last edited:
I'm a little tired from driving 10 hours to get home from vacation but I thought I'd add another cleavage pic. I loved distracting my husband with this dress all the way home!

I love sun dresses!
I see from your profile that one of your interests is shagging your husband. With cleavage like yours, I'm sure you don't have any problem indulging in your interest :)

I love sun dresses!

When they're nicely filled out like yours, oh my I love them too! Mmmhmm, wonderful. And he was driving whilst you were dressed like this? Seems dangerous, hard to keep the mind on driving ... whilst the mind is on driving ... as it were, so to speak.
Lovely.
:rose::rose::rose:

Thanks guys!

Oz - Thankfully I have a husband that will indulge me pretty much any time I want. It's a hardship but he bears it with a smile!
;)

Kitsch - I love torturing him. Besides, I had to do something to entertain myself during a 10 hour drive!

I love sun dresses!

And now you are distracting many of us here.....;)...feel free to continue.

Oz - Thankfully I have a husband that will indulge me pretty much any time I want. It's a hardship but he bears it with a smile!
;)

Kitsch - I love torturing him. Besides, I had to do something to entertain myself during a 10 hour drive!

You entertained yourself during the drive?... oh my god, that would have been sweet torture indeed .. no worries about him falling asleep at the wheel, though!
<lol>
:rose::rose::rose:

Let's see if we can breathe into this thread ;).... all ladies are welcome to contribute *grins*

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 688
  • post 1.jpg
    post 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 683
Last edited by a moderator:
I love cleavage, and the wife has plenty of it. I enjoy looking at a woman's cleavage and imagining what her tits look like undressed, how big her nipples are, what color are they, how big her aereola are, it leaves something to the imagination, and that is erotic.

Very nice cleavage i must say

I love sun dresses!

I love that sundress too. I can see why the hubby was distracted. Be careful which that if he is driving it could cause a wreck.

Cleavage is just plain hot!! I have a very vivd imagination that lets me "see" the rest. My favorite clevage is in a nice v-neck sweater. Something about the soft sweater and the soft skin.

Here is my clevage. Guys, enjoy!

Attachments

• Jenny-Cleavage.jpg
    Jenny-Cleavage.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,165
oooh cleavage is my friend.

Amazing pictures.

*happy sigh*

Here's mine.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back