Gloryhole

Glory Holes/Adult theaters

Yes there is that 'something' about g-holes. I was hooked the very first time I went a abs. My first time in a store I was a little hesitant to put my cock through the hole cause I wasn't sure if I'd pull back my whole cock. But everything came back ok ssooo I was hooked. Then finally it was time for the cock to come through to MY side. I don't think that I had ever had a cock in my mouth until that nite. Any way I was kind of hesitant about him cumming in my mouth but it to late to stop now so as soon as it happened I was spittin that stuff out. Anyway it wasn't all that bad so started my life of sucking cock whenever "I' was in the mood. This was before I got married. After that when ever she was in the mood we would go and then she insisted that I get on my knees to and preform for her enjoyment.
 
I actually saw a craigslist advert for guys to go to a gloryhole in my town...I would never go though, it's clearly not real, but it's a fun fantasy none the less!
 
Always wanted to suck a guy at a glory hole. But have yet to find one in northern Illinois. Im sure there is one around just haven't found it yet.
 
Imagine glory holes...

In the late 70s/early 80s (I was in my early 20s) when AIDS was some unknown thing they called "gay cancer" and the worst thing you could get from such promiscuity was could be cured by a shot of penicillin...

"Those were the days my friend"
 
Why bother with a glory hole. If I want to suck a dick or have mine sucked I'd rather be out in the open and let others watch.
 
Been to a couple, one was the cliche skeevy porn shop that had private rooms with a sliding window in the wall. If it was open, they were open for business! ;)
Watching the line of men with their cocks out and the two women going through them one after the other was the hottest part.

The other was a private house party with a curtain set up in a room. Never sure whose mouth or whose cock was being played with.

The one thing they had in common is that the women outlasted the cocks, haa haa
 
I haven't seen many places with permanent glory hole set ups. I've been in a few that were created in someone's basement, or makeshift with blankets outdoors, and a couple that weer permanent in the back room of bars.
 
Up Close View?

Maddy,

Did you see those Glory Holes from "the business end" or from afar?
 
I am stuck on the fascination with glory holes and I am not sure why! I think it would be fun to do having a party. Sort of like spin the bottle only everyone takes turns being on either side of the glory hole.
 
Love the concept of glory holes. For me, the most erotic part is imagining a woman who deerly loves cum/cock that she will take any cock that comes through the hole. That may not be the case for the participant, but that is my fantasy of it.
 
Never been to one, never even seen one (I don't get out enough, hehe), but the thought of it is a big turn on. I'd love to go with my husband so he can watch me suck off a few cocks. ;)
 
My thing is I don't really like the idea of going somewhere and doing it. I would rather make the thing myself and choose who uses it with me. It would be more of a party hole if you will, and I would decorate it as such. I don't want one of those doom and gloom glory holes merely made out of a piece of boring plywood. I want mine to be fun and festive looking!:cattail:
 
I've been to a few and there's nothing like the mystery of not knowing who is sucking on your cock. It makes you harder and for me at least, I lasted longer.

I've been to three of them while traveling in my 20's and been sucked off many times and even had a few adventurous ladies.. I'm assuming.. squat and take me inside them as well, letting me cum bareback inside them.

It's an amazing experience.
 
So, what's it like to visit a REAL gloryhole?

Depends on the place. Some are cleaner than others. In general, expect booths to be rather small, the hallway dark and lots of guys loitering around the hallways waiting for something to happen. If you go into a booth, you're letting the guys in the hallways know you're interested in doing some sucking.

Gloryholes can vary in size. Some are big holes, and some are small. I'm tall, so I prefer holes that provide for different heights.

Nearly all gloryholes are found within video preview booths and you're expected to buy movie time. But what you choose to watch is up to you.

Your nudity is optional.

So, who's on the other side? Who knows? He might be portly. Or, black and uncut. Or, on the tiny size.

Bring a friend if you'd like!
 
So, what's it like to visit a REAL gloryhole?

Depends on the place. Some are cleaner than others. In general, expect booths to be rather small, the hallway dark and lots of guys loitering around the hallways waiting for something to happen. If you go into a booth, you're letting the guys in the hallways know you're interested in doing some sucking.

Gloryholes can vary in size. Some are big holes, and some are small. I'm tall, so I prefer holes that provide for different heights.

Nearly all gloryholes are found within video preview booths and you're expected to buy movie time. But what you choose to watch is up to you.

Your nudity is optional.

So, who's on the other side? Who knows? He might be portly. Or, black and uncut. Or, on the tiny size.

Bring a friend if you'd like!
I've never seen this kind of commercial glory hole, but you've peaked my interest. I'll see what I can find. I travel some, so maybe along the way. The glory holes I've been in were small rooms in basements or stock rooms. Some were bathrooms. Others not. Couple times outdoors with tarps creating the walls.
 
So, what's it like to visit a REAL gloryhole?

Depends on the place. Some are cleaner than others. In general, expect booths to be rather small, the hallway dark and lots of guys loitering around the hallways waiting for something to happen. If you go into a booth, you're letting the guys in the hallways know you're interested in doing some sucking.

Gloryholes can vary in size. Some are big holes, and some are small. I'm tall, so I prefer holes that provide for different heights.

Nearly all gloryholes are found within video preview booths and you're expected to buy movie time. But what you choose to watch is up to you.

Your nudity is optional.

So, who's on the other side? Who knows? He might be portly. Or, black and uncut. Or, on the tiny size.

Bring a friend if you'd like!

So do you know all of this from experience? Or was it research for your FAWC 1 winning story? (Which was awesome, BTW.) :devil:
 
Back
Top