Loving & Playful

with or without panties...with or without panties....with or without panties?

uh, i've made such a mess here! between my mouth watering and not being able to stop jacking off, there is this large, wet pool in front of my chair.

still can't decide which was hotter. thank you so much!

You are welcome...would love to see :eek:

bad fred... pick up up take you to bed tie you down... suckle your nipples .. run HO between your breasts... kiss lick suck your clit... OMG yes so wet so juicy...finger you wet them and open your tight asshole finger and tongue it..OMG what a dream...

write me dear lady...

:heart::kiss:

fred

bad fred... pick up up take you to bed tie you down... suckle your nipples .. run HO between your breasts... kiss lick suck your clit... OMG yes so wet so juicy...finger you wet them and open your tight asshole finger and tongue it..OMG what a dream...

write me dear lady...

:heart::kiss:

fred

I think I need to lie down after that....

I think I need to lie down after that....

you just lie down sweet lady... I will just suckle your nipples...clit... kiss you all over your sexy body... run my tongue between your juicy pussy drink from it. after you have rested would love to make love to you all night long...

bad fred:devil::kiss::kiss::kiss:

you just lie down sweet lady... I will just suckle your nipples...clit... kiss you all over your sexy body... run my tongue between your juicy pussy drink from it. after you have rested would love to make love to you all night long...

bad fred:devil::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Guys you're making me hot

Mmmmm, just as hot and tasty looking as I remember you from the last thread. Great to see you again and see you're feeling sexy as ever. I especially love the ones with your hubby included. Love watching couples having sex.

Here you go MrRon

Thank you very much. You're so accomodating. I like that in a woman :). Your hubby has a fine looking penis. I'm sure he makes you very happy with it.

Any new and exciting sexual adventures that you wish to tell us about here at lit??

Thank you very much. You're so accomodating. I like that in a woman :). Your hubby has a fine looking penis. I'm sure he makes you very happy with it.

Any new and exciting sexual adventures that you wish to tell us about here at lit??

He has and he certainly does :kiss:

Do you really need to ask....how are you Dave?

It would be rude to play with a ladies breasts without permission!

I'm fine. A day off from work, but I do have to go in for a bit later for a meeting :(

hehe Ello you sexy thing! I love your body,hehe you are everything a young guy like me fantasizes about :D

oh, i envy mr stumps in that last pic. bet it's like an oven being inside you. so hot!!!!

Back