The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's freezing here too....hum....global warming? I think we're gonna have an Ice Age! But it's snuggle warm here by the fire....

That's the result of the climatic coference in Copenhagen. It had been an instant success, here in Germany the temperatures dropped twenty degrees during the conference. Talk about a successful politics! :D

hello all

Mostly new faces around here, I have been gone for quite a while. Lost my old password and had to make a new account, so here goes!* grabs a drink* whew, it's drafty in here! lol

"We take you now to AH Correspondent Berkley Dweeble, who is currently Live at the thread now. Berkley, describe the scene as you see it.'

"Thank you Lance, I'm standing here butt-fucking naked in this freezing cold thread and not one person is here. It appears the rumours are true that fuck all is happening in the AH forum threads. I'll wait for another minute or two for a resident naked person to show up and get an interview, but the liklihood is I'll have shriveled up nuts and a pathetic excuse for a dick before that happens.
This is Berkeley Dweeble, live in the Naked Thread, back to you Lance."

"Thank you Berkley. There you have it viewers, absolutely fuck all happening."

I'm not sure what I should be doing. It's too late to take the terrorier out for a walk and I really don't feel like working in the shop. Maybe I should have taken a nap. Oh well, if nothing else, I can continue rewriting . . .

Good Afternoon all.

"Roll Up, Roll Up, Come and see the new HD TV screen in action. A billion pixels per millimetre square and 16 billion colours. Put your 10p coin in the slot and choose the game or film of your choice.
And the drinks are free.
[ limited offer to over 18 year-old persons only. Offer subject to availability. "

And the coffee is on.

Running through the door for coffee.

What? A big screen? And with such detail! HP...you are the most!
Please lord, make this day pass quickly into evening.

That's the result of the climatic coference in Copenhagen. It had been an instant success, here in Germany the temperatures dropped twenty degrees during the conference. Talk about a successful politics! :D

:kiss: As long as we can snuggle...it doesn't matter...:heart:

:kiss: As long as we can snuggle...it doesn't matter...:heart:

Tricia darling,
You can snuggle with me any time.
And the Dragon won't mind, either.

Incidentally, our Met Office reckons that we've got the worst in 30 years.
What fun. What with schools shut (why ?) and gritters not doing a lot in some areas, we're having real fun round here!

"Debbie does Dallas" will be on in about two hours.
(I've never seen it)

Tricia darling,
You can snuggle with me any time.
And the Dragon won't mind, either.

Incidentally, our Met Office reckons that we've got the worst in 30 years.
What fun. What with schools shut (why ?) and gritters not doing a lot in some areas, we're having real fun round here!

"Debbie does Dallas" will be on in about two hours.
(I've never seen it)

It's freezing here and I would love to snuggle with you and the dragon....but I'll pass on the movie...:kiss::heart:

Well, Tricia, the Dragon's over there; he's been fed and is quite relaxed.

Greetings Invisible one. Care for a glass of plum brandy ?

in that closet, supervised by one of the maidens.
Please tell me what a "cosmopolitan" is (apart from a woman's journal)

I just had a picture flash in front of my eyes of me naked, 'cept the stilettos, of course, and a magazine rolled up under my arm. :D

A cosmopolitan is the drink in my AV. Vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice, shaken over ice. I think I left the directions in the Last thread just today. Lance was fooling around being his roving reporter, Berkeley.

It is my signature drink. Would you like to try one?

Y'all are gonna love this. My little cousin played a part in the Clooney movie, Up in the Air. The movie has been nominated for several Golden Globes. :D

Y'all are gonna love this. My little cousin played a part in the Clooney movie, Up in the Air. The movie has been nominated for several Golden Globes. :D

Cool! Will she be going to the academy awards? Did she meet Clooney? Is he cute in person?

My cousin is a guy and he's very cute.

He also says that Clooney is a pretty cool guy to be around.

Yeah, that sort of thing comes and goes. I once shot a round of sporting clays with Crystal Gale. Naturally she beat the sox off me and the possibility that she might remember the incident is somewhere between small and none. It happened once, nearly twenty years back. All I really remember is that woman would be bad news if you were a pheasant.

Yeah, that sort of thing comes and goes. I once shot a round of sporting clays with Crystal Gale. Naturally she beat the sox off me and the possibility that she might remember the incident is somewhere between small and none. It happened once, nearly twenty years back. All I really remember is that woman would be bad news if you were a pheasant.

:kiss::heart: Sneaking up on the Bear for a hug and kiss before I go to bed....:kiss::heart:

:kiss::heart: Sneaking up on the Bear for a hug and kiss before I go to bed....:kiss::heart:

bear_n_girl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back