Naughty name game (playground thread )

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Usually go by my middle name but first name is Becca and the first letter of last name is V.

LOVE hearing my name in naughty ways like "gonna screw you good Becca V" or "Becca V my high heel whore"

Want people to write sentences or paragraphs for me to see how many times you can use my name in naughty ways

I'm 29 5'5 about 130 with shoulder length black hair 34C chest and work as a teller / account exec at a bank


Hope to see TONS of creative naughty posts.
 
Bend over Becca V, reach back and spread those cheeks for me.....get ready...here it comes
 
If you are going to be good girl and blow me baby,
you'd better not chew-becca.

That sorta thing?:D
 
You know I am going to make you cum Becca! Leave you breathless, your hot little body quivering and trembling as you teeter perilously on the verge of complete meltdown. Both mind and body so close to the ecstasy of the inky abyss that swirls below.

See I know how your mind words Becca. How beneath that professional persona lies a horny little thing. Naughty, depraved and wicked thoughts lurk enough to get the most straight laced hot under the corner. And you fucking love it Becca!

Tell me that's not true Becca? Tell me you can't feel my tongue lashing against your slick cunt, how your don't throw your head back as you feel my tattoo my name with the tip of my tongue against your hyper sensitive bud?
 
Bumping to keep fresh was told to have this idea on playground thread
 
I like this game.

My name is Brad.

I'm 6'4. 192 pounds of lean muscle. I have a 9.5 inch cock. I'm a consultant, so I tell you what to do all day long.

Tell me something naughty...like

"Oh Brad...I want to ride your big cock so bad."
 
Back
Top