46/male ex military up for chat with females

What a day

Bouncing around the desert trying not to run into camels. Now, you know where I got the camel toe from lol. Hard to believe I get paid to do this. Anyhow, another lovely day in the KSA!!

Attachments

• IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
BlackCaramelCreme

lol see that is all you have to do is say hi. I am doing fine! Thanks for asking. I like the name good shit!!

Ok, shit cracks me up. I saw a post on here someplace wanting women to show their camel toes and guys show moose knuckles. lol. So, there were a couple of women who obliged with some nice camel toes. Then of course dudes start posting pics of their hard ons lol. Well I have never seen a moose with a dick on his hoof. Anyhow, I know no one will post on this. But, you have to admit it's funny! To any of the ladies I will post my camel toe if you will post yours. And no dudes I don't need any of you in panties hiked up splitting your balls lol. By the way that would actually be a moose knuckle not a hard on in your underwear. I will lead off with a couple camel toes one is actually mine the other I really don't know who it belongs to I didn't get their name. Come on I did my part now your turn lol

Good morning! I was reading through this thread, enjoying how you are enjoying posting, and was a little scared after reading this. Especially afraid to hit the links but, hey, I've survived LittleSister's links. I digress...

I cracked up laughing!!! I love your camel toes!! 😂

~bfg~

Ps... you can always make a signature describing yourself since the other part is down.

Hey I am a funny guy what can I say. I guess I could have put a pick of my balls split with underwear looking like those toys kids have where the balls collide together. Anyhow, Neve mind I digress!

Good morning! I was reading through this thread, enjoying how you are enjoying posting, and was a little scared after reading this. Especially afraid to hit the links but, hey, I've survived LittleSister's links. I digress...

I cracked up laughing!!! I love your camel toes!! 😂

~bfg~

Ps... you can always make a signature describing yourself since the other part is down.

What's life like there in the desert (besides a bit dry)? How long have you been there? What do you do for fun/amusement there (besides communicating here)? What is something about you that we, here, would be surprised about you?

Actually it isn't too bad over here now, it got into the 100s a couple of weeks ago. but it has been pretty cool. Actually been raining a lot. But, it will soon be hot as hell. I have only been here since January. Well for finned amusement I go to Bahrain, you cant drink here, you can't even hang out with a girl unless you're married, hell they don't even have movie theaters. So, I go to Bahrain where you can pretty much do whatever you want lol. Something about me, well no one knows me so it would not be very surprising. But, lets see. Ok this is stupid but someone was actually surprised about this when I told them. I have tattoos and a lot. I am past the counting stage I am at how many hours. I have probably more than 40 hrs. I am not into pain!!! I can handle it but not into that shit. Is that surprising enough for you?

What's life like there in the desert (besides a bit dry)? How long have you been there? What do you do for fun/amusement there (besides communicating here)? What is something about you that we, here, would be surprised about you?

What books do you read? What was the last prank you pulled where it perfect? How often do you work out? (I just picked up the remote and flexed) Do you mind me throwing out questions like this?

Well I really don't read and if I do it is something historical non fiction. I am not really a prankster, the closest I have come to prank that I can remember was the camel toe and that wasn't even a prank. So, yes I guess I am lame in that department. I work out 5 days a week at least, I try to take the weekends off. No I don't mind what do I care. it really isn't a big deal besides its fun!

What books do you read? What was the last prank you pulled where it perfect? How often do you work out? (I just picked up the remote and flexed) Do you mind me throwing out questions like this?

lol it was probably the Thai whores they are plentiful there! Bahrain isn't bad, the deal with Bahrain is I guess Allah can not see across the border. So, in the GCC (Gulf Coast Countries). AKA muslim specify Saudi it is against the religion to drink, do drugs, and whore. But, in Bahrain prostitution is legal and so is alcohol. So, Saudis just go there to do what they can't here! It is the Vegas of the GCC.

My nephew was stationed in Bahrain and LOVED it. He signed on to stay another tour. 😂

When was your last good belly laugh? What firearms are you skilled with? Which do you like the best and why? What is your specialty? What branch of the military were you in? What is your best feature?

Man you are really coming at me. lol

My last good belly laugh was actually today we got up early as fuck and few of us were hanging out and making fun of other guys and how they looked in their uniforms. Well, I would like to say I am skilled at the all. From Grenade launchers, machine guns, rifles, pistols. I like Grenade launchers best well machine guns as well. Just because of the sheer power. But, I don't shoot those any more so it would have to be my AR15. I was an Armor officer, I commanded tanks. The Army. My eyes.

When was your last good belly laugh? What firearms are you skilled with? Which do you like the best and why? What is your specialty? What branch of the military were you in? What is your best feature?

Man you are really coming at me. lol

My last good belly laugh was actually today we got up early as fuck and few of us were hanging out and making fun of other guys and how they looked in their uniforms. Well, I would like to say I am skilled at the all. From Grenade launchers, machine guns, rifles, pistols. I like Grenade launchers best well machine guns as well. Just because of the sheer power. But, I don't shoot those any more so it would have to be my AR15. I was an Armor officer, I commanded tanks. The Army. My eyes.

What color are your eyes and how tall are you? Did you watch Tom and Jerry growing up, what's your favorite scene? Mine is always the one where they sing "Is you is, or is you ain't, my baby". :D

It's okay to ask us questions, too, I think.

They are blue and I am 5'9. lol yes I watched Tom and Jerry, well Like anything with the bulldog in it, lol.

Ok fair enough you put me on the spot so I will simply ask you your eye color and your height and I promise I will be more creative. It has been a long day and I should actually be a sleep. I feel like I am cheating on BlackCaramelCreme by asking you a question and not her. So, don't tell her keep this between us.

What color are your eyes and how tall are you? Did you watch Tom and Jerry growing up, what's your favorite scene? Mine is always the one where they sing "Is you is, or is you ain't, my baby". :D

It's okay to ask us questions, too, I think.

They are blue and I am 5'9. lol yes I watched Tom and Jerry, well Like anything with the bulldog in it, lol.

Ok fair enough you put me on the spot so I will simply ask you your eye color and your height and I promise I will be more creative. It has been a long day and I should actually be a sleep. I feel like I am cheating on BlackCaramelCreme by asking you a question and not her. So, don't tell her keep this between us.

I won't tell... but, she knows how to read pretty well, and this isn't invisible ink. :D

I have blue eyes and I am 4ft 11 3/4in tall.

I think I remember the time difference from here to there, so I will say good night and stay safe.

No worries. I'm not the jealous type. If you prefer to chat with bfg I'm not mad...smiling. I was just asking questions helping pass the time.

No worries. I'm not the jealous type. If you prefer to chat with bfg I'm not mad...smiling. I was just asking questions helping pass the time.

LOL.. I think we should both pester him... I mean, pepper him with questions. It will keep it on the first page. The only chatting I'm doing is here in the thread. :rose:

LOL.. I think we should both pester him... I mean, pepper him with questions. It will keep it on the first page. The only chatting I'm doing is here in the thread. :rose:

Ok...I didn't know if I was interfering. I try to keep things light and breezy🌷

As I come up with questions, I'll post them...

Wait what?

Ok give me some credit I know she can see it I was just messing around. With that said there is no competition here. So, no one is interfering and you both can ask whatever. Like I said I don't have much going on. Next week I will be in the desert training so I will be off line from about the 17th to 25th.

Anyhow, to both of you where is you favorite travel destination? What is your favorite hobby? What is your shoe size?

I will pepper back I'm not scared!

Ok...I didn't know if I was interfering. I try to keep things light and breezy🌷

As I come up with questions, I'll post them...

It's ok...if it were really serious, you could have PMed...

Travel destination: Jamaica
Hobby: I like to draw and color in coloring books
Shoe Size: 8 or 8½

How would you describe yourself, if I were blind?
What is your best feature?
Which would you prefer, a handwritten letter or care package? Why?

(Questions asked before these too)

Hmmm

My favorite place to go in Bahrain, that may be best left alone lol. No, for real my tattoo artist Zino. If ever in Bahrain and want a tattoo hit me up he is legit. What foods? Well, Mcdonalds lol. I did go to a middle eastern restaurant but it is all the same as Iraq and Saudi. But, I did go to a Korean place and eat. I know boring answers.

How would describe myself if you were bind. Not tall but not short, muscular, long hair on top short on sides, beard, pleasant to look at, beautiful blue eyes

Best feature, my eyes

I would have to say a care package, over here it isn't bad because I can pretty much get what I want. But, a care package with surprises in it would be nice. But, when deployed and you don't have access to anything even if you know what is in it is like Christmas every time you get a package.

Ok, so what is your best feature? What is your favorite food? Favorite movie?

It's ok...if it were really serious, you could have PMed...

Travel destination: Jamaica
Hobby: I like to draw and color in coloring books
Shoe Size: 8 or 8½

How would you describe yourself, if I were blind?
What is your best feature?
Which would you prefer, a handwritten letter or care package? Why?

(Questions asked before these too)

What is your favorite place to go to in Bahrain? What foods did you grow to like/appreciate there?

Best feature: some say my smile, I say my calves

Fav food: deep fried everything,
Peruvian chicken, Italian food

Fav movie: Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Shaolin Temple (martial arts flick)

Back