Golf Sextacular (PM Homerun2611 before posting)

My heart is pounding, this is It!

My first time going all the way!

Will it hurt? How will it feel? How will I feel after...about myself?

Then your tip rubs against my lips, barely entering me...all those thoughts are washed away in a flood of needful lust. I wrap my arms around your neck, my stocking clad legs around your waist...wanting...needing you to thrust into me...
 
I feel your long beautiful legs wrap around my waste and your arms wrap around my neck. I am overcome with passion. I have bedded more woman than I can remember, and I have never wanted anyone more. What is happening to me?

I love how your body has responded, you are a combination of vulnerability, naïveté, beauty, and unparalleled lust. I can feel the absolute craving and insatiable hunger in the grip of your arms, legs and heat of you pussy. It takes, every ounce of restraint to not thrust in to your vagina like a locomotive off the rails. But I am no longer a 17 year old kid or college boy, I am a man and I owe it to you, to not answer the commands your betraying body is making of me. You do not buy a new Ferrari and gun the accelerator coming out of the dealer’s driveway. You break it in, make the engine and tires warm, then you get on the track and are confident taking it 200 miles into the curve. Clair’s gorgeous cunt was my Ferrari, and with care, I was confident in what she could deliver.

I am on my knees, upper body upright. Her entire body clings to me, arms and legs tightly wrapped around my neck and torso, she tries to grind her pussy into me and capture the prey of her steaming cunt “Oh please Master fuck me, take my body, it is yours”.

My hands are around her tiny waste, both supporting her, and holding her back from completing her mission. “Clair, I want to fuck you and fuck you as hard as I can. But trust me just a few more seconds, I will make this memorable. Your cunt is mine, I own it, and I will treat it like you deserve”.

I bend over and set her back down on the bed. She slowly releases my neck but maintains a vice like grip with her legs. I move my hands from her waste and grip the backs of her legs at the knees, I smile at her reassuringly, and look into her innocent face and sparkling eyes, there is the slightest tear in her eye “Sweetheart, relax your legs, so my cock can service you”.

I feel the tension leave her legs, I maintain my firm grip on the back of her legs and I move my hips to her opening. With my hands further spreading her legs, the lips of her cunt are wide open. The tip of my cock finds her opening like a lost soldier finally finding home. Her womb is so warm, so wet, so inviting. I continue to enter, waiting to encounter some resistance. Her muscles try to grip me, protecting their mistress, I gently thrust in and out until I feel her muscles relax, and her wetness lather and lubricate me. I pull completely out, and I hear her yelp, she is staring up at me lovingly, trustingly, I speak softly, “baby you are fine, Daddy is going to take care of you”. I penetrate again, and her hips buck slightly in response, her nipples are rock hard, my bitch is in heat.

I push slowly, gently consistently and I finally encounter resistance. “Sweetheart, this will only hurt for a second, and then you will be mine”. I give a slightly stronger thrust and I feel her give way, her body tenses, she winces, and then I feel her relax. “I am home”, I say to her and I mean it. There is no spot I would rather be. I give her a few moments to recover, and her body relaxes, I slowly begin to thrust again, and I feel a trickle of some combination of her wetness and blood run down my thigh. I thrust 4-5 more times and I feel your body respond, and you begin to move with me, meeting my slow thrust and pressing your cunt into me, hard. I think back to our first kiss and my thoughts of how you would be a terrific lover, you are superb. On you 4th thrust, your eyes get wide, ravenous, “PLEASE SWEETHEART, FEED ME,....GIVE YOUR GIRL WHAT SHE NEEDS!”

Her words send me into sense of desire and want I had never before sensed. I feel my cock drive in and bump against the opening of your cervix. “Oh fuck me Clair, fuck me!!!”

You pussy is magical, as if subject to your verbal command, I feel your vagina try to milk my cock. This is incredible, my pace quickens, driving, in out, in out, my balls slap against your ass, and you are in synch with my every movement, enhancing every thrust with your counter movement. You begin to scream out again, “FEED M...” but you don’t finish, you scream, “OH GOD I AM COMING, I AM COMING” I pound you even harder and you barely slow down. You are on a mission, we are on a mission, “OH BILL FUCK ME, MAKE ME YOUR WHORE, I AM YOUR WHORE, FUCK ME!!!”

I am enflamed, her words take me to another level “Your Whore” my cock drives in and out of her like a piston, she continues to respond to my every movement, it is a brilliant symphony of fucking. “ YOU ARE MY WHORE, ONLY MINE, NO ONE CAN EVER HAVE THIS PUSSY, MY BEAUTIFUL SEXY WHORE, LET ME FEED YOU”.

I have never felt anything like this moment, what is it, my cock is in heaven. Yes she is a beautiful 21 year old version, but it is so much more, her cunt milks my cock, like it knows what she needs, what I need, I am home and I want to stay here forever. She is not on the pill... but what are the chances...I should be smarter... but I don’t care. She deserves this, she needs it, I deserve this, I need it. I feel my balls contract in, I feel my cock jerk hard, into her cervix, I feel her body completely spasm She squeals, “ I AM COMING, I AM COMING AGAIN, COME TO ME”

I look into her beautiful pleading eyes, and feel my cock begin to explode, “ I AM!!!” As my load erupts and I fill her womb, I lean down and kiss her with all I have, I continue to explode, stream after stream like I had never come before. “Eat Sweetheart, Eat, Let me feed you” We buck and drive like animals, our rhythm is perfect, she captures every drop. I open my eyes and I think I see complete satisfaction. I collapse on top of her and let her absorb my body. I kiss her and she caresses the back of my head. I don’t say it, but I realize I am totally in LOVE :heart: with this girl.

I pull out, my cock is still semi rigid. As I roll over and slide up next to her, I reach one finger down between her legs. I feel my cum, and scoop a small dollop. I place it on the tip of my tongue, and pull her over on top of me to cuddle. “Share my seed”, I whisper and begin to kiss...
 
i taste your cum on your lips and tongue as we kiss; deeply and passionately. i cannot believe this is happening, i feel a deep connection to you. Laying here, safe in your arms, sexually saited. Your cum planted deep inside me. i realize that i am falling in love with you. The notion excites and scares me. We have sexual chemistry and overall it seems like our personalities are a match; but i do not really know you. Perhaps that will come in time; but right now i just glow in the aftermath of being made love to for the first time.

As we break the kiss i look into your eyes, somewhat blurry having lost my glasses a short time ago. Of all the names you have given me, there is one title you gave yourself that made me wet. "Did i make you happy, Daddy?" i ask, softening my voice and increasing its pitch.

We spend the rest of the night in bed; talking in between fucking sessions. In the morning i give you a blow job to wake you up. i feel the need to cook you breakfast, but do not have the time because of work. i head back to my apartment; my mind dizzy with the implications of last night. i am full-on in love with you; should i worry about how fast we are moving? Perhaps. But getting to know you will make the love grow.

i call in sick to work It is going to be a busy day i $5,000 to spend on outfits...and a self-bondage night seems in order.

i am not even thinking about the ramifications of your cum in my womb.

****

Your cockhead pounds against my cervix until we both cum for the first time. Your seed paints my cervix which is spasming, it's opening greedily gulping as many of your sperm as it can. It is a race of time and endurance; he is competing against 243 million of his brothers and sisters. Many end up oozing out of me into either the wet spot on sheets you sleep in; or into a pad i have to wear because of how many times you came inside me.

This one is one of the lucky millions that made it inside the opening. He shot out on your first spurt, a thick rope dense with seed. Your cockhead nearly perfectly lined up with my opening, this one almost landing directly inside. Luckily, it is nearing my time, the barriers inside my cervical opening are thinning and becoming more conducive to the race...
 
You feel perfect in my arms. "Did i make you happy, Daddy?". Yes, yes you did.

The remainder of the night was incredible, we barely slept. Clair is insatiable, a bottomless reservoir of sexual energy. We fuck in multiple positions: doggy, scissors, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary again. She is my sexual muse, inspiring me to levels I had never thought possible. Cowgirl was particulary memorable. My little stripper put on a show. Holding her hands over her head riding her bull, playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples, grinding her pelvis and cunt into me for all she was worth. Several times she referred to me as Daddy, as she would drive up and down and with each movement and utterance, I became harder and more aroused. She seemed to be particularly stimulated by the word and I loved hearing her say that.

By the end of the night I had come four times and I stopped counting when Clair hit six and was still going strong. Insatiable. I had slept with many women, nameless faceless woman. Generally one and done, sometimes twice, and I remember 3 once, a long time ago. Afterwards, my cock and balls ached for a day and a half. Clair was Viagra, vitamin B and any other nutrient cocktail you could think of combined into one, I was performing at a level I had never before experience or even wanted. My sexual muse.

As much as I enjoyed the love making I enjoyed the interludes just as much, she generally would lay with her head on my chest breathing softly, sweetly, with one leg spread over mine, and with her cum filled pussy pressed wetly against my thigh. We made small talk, but it was gentle sweet and caring. We both wanted to learn more about each other and neither judged what we heard. Even better was the entire time we talked she would never leave my cock alone. She would taker her hand and gently tickle, massage and stroke my shaft, head and balls. She also reached down and tickled my asshole as she looked up to see my reaction. She had no idea how much that turned me on and how good that felt, but I think she could tell by my reaction how much I loved her touch. She wasn’t really trying to get started again, she was just letting me know she enjoyed my cock and was there to please.

My god, I came 4 times with no protection. I know if you play Russian roulette long enough the bullet finds the chamber. I know we need to discuss protection... or do we? Several things go through my mind. First, I hate condoms, the feel and enjoyment is reduced dramatically for me, which is a key reason why historically, one and done had been more than fine and I so enjoyed oral. Second, the feeling of her pussy and her reaction when she felt me come inside of her, was something I had never experienced before. Her reaction when she felt me come inside her was the pure joy of a young girl at Christmas who just opened her favorite doll. She acted as if she craved my cum, and I craved her. Third, and this shocked me the most of anything, the idea of her carrying my baby was not terrifying or horrifying, I found it sort of appealing. What seems like so long ago, I had loved my daughter and being a father, was I ready again, I wasn’t getting any younger and Clair seemed so loving and giving.

“What is the matter with you, you are acting like a love sick schoolboy. What happened to the hardened, love em and leave em, board room leader of a few days ago. What is happening here. You barely know her really”. All that is true, but she is changing me, I can feel it. Bringing back a guy who basically died five years ago, and bringing back feelings I had worked so hard to suppress. I didn’t know where this would go, but this was not going the way I thought it would….and I didn’t mind.

She woke me up with an incredible blow job. “I could really get used to this too”, once again milking my cock until she finished me completely. This time it was Clair who came up and kissed me. “Daddy, thank you for the yummy breakfast, I thought you be a little hungry too!’ Her eyes had sparkled, she kissed my one last time and was up and gone. The condo felt empty, and I wondered what she would do today, what surprises she might buy, would I see her again tonight or not until Friday morning when we were to leave …
 
Chapter Three

i felt naughty on SO many levels. First, i had called off work sick...something i had not done all year. Secondly, i had to wear a pad because of how many times my Boyfriend (was it okay to think of you that way?) came inside me. i could still feel you oozing out of me in the afternoon when i got home. And finally, what i skipped work to shop for.

i had spent the afternoon looking for stripper outfits to supplement what i had left over. i bought a sheer evening gown. i also bought a semi-transparent bra and panty set to wear under it...maybe. A club dress which i did not plan on wearing anything underneath as intended. One that reminded me of something a slavegirl would wear. Another sheer club dress. And finally another slavegirl outfit.

i knew i was not only going to be taken repeatedly by not just Daddy, but his friends, but i was also going to be on display all weekend. i was arm candy, not Ms. Sinclaire fourth grade teacher. The thought struck me on how he should introduce me, so i pulled out my phone and texted him:

Hey it's your girl. :D:heart: He had taken to calling me 'my girl' after i started calling him Daddy. Wouldn't it be fun if you introduced me as Mary Sue? i hit send. Not only would that add to the naughty fun of the weekend, but it would potentially help keep me somewhat anonymous. While i did enjoy thinking of you as my Boyfriend, this was just me being a girl. The woman in me knew that you were probably just using me as a fucktoy for the weekend and then discard me...perhaps using me when an escort cancels.

But my inner, optimistic and idealistic girl would not give it up: you like him...maybe he likes you too! Maybe you can fix his heartache!

My inner woman was more of a realist:Stop being silly and naive; you were a stripper. You know what most Men are like. Just enjoy the sex.

And so went my day. Shopping for fun, uninhibited clothing and accessories. And having an inner...monologue?...debate?...about whether or not we were in a relationship.

The first thing i do when i get home is strip and get into my leather, strappy teddy. i put on my locking collar and black thigh highs. i have been in a very submissive mood all day, and being dressed as a slave gives me emotional release. i relax and stop overthinking about Daddy...and just enjoying the moment. The second thing i do is pull out one of the two toys i bought for tonight and wash it, then i slide it into me and text you.

Hey Daddy, i got this Lovesense toy. if you want to download the app and play with me all night from wherever you are...

With packing finally done around 3:00pm and a light dinner, it is time to get on with the rest of the night. i had decided i would inaugurate my new "dungeon". The cage was fine, but too small for long term confinement. i had only stayed in it for about two hours. i wanted something that would confine me for all night. So i had bought a solid metal door to replace the closet door to the walk-in closet in my guest bedroom. It was not a huge walk-in closet, about 6"x5", but i could fit my old futon mattress in it. Rather than a cheap interior door knob, i had a deadbolt (that i would change out for a cheap interior door knob if i had company) installed, but it locked from the outside. i also installed eyelets in various places depending on how i wanted to bind myself.

Tonight was going to be somewhat easy.

I planned on sleeping in the Dungeon. So i pulled out the two bowls containing blocks of ice containing a key frozen in the center. One key opened the door. The other key opened the locks. Lowe's is a wonderful store for the bondage aficionado. Kwikset makes locks that can be keyed to one key. Door locks, deadbolts or padlocks...they can all be keyed to one another. i had thought of keying the deadbolt to the same key as the locks on my chains and bindings but decided against it because it gave me an option. The ice blocks were two sizes. One size melted enough to get to they key after four hours. That was to the bindings; so if i could get comfortable to sleep i could remove some or all. The larger one would melt enough after 12 hours; so i would be able to leave the Dungeon around 4:00am...or whenever i woke up after that.

Secondly, i wanted to give Daddy options. Not only could he be nice, he had already brought me to orgasm twice with the Lovesense inside me, he could punish his girl. i had bought an electro-shock device along the same lines as the vibrator. I texted him the name of the app that controlled it as i took one last potty break. i then put the five electrodes on my nipples (numbers 1 & 2), my pussy (number 3) and my upper thighs (numbers 4 & 5). If he so wished, he could shock one, some or all of the places i had an electrode attached.

Finally it was time to slip into things that were a little less comfortable.

i started with my feet. i locked my ankles together with locking cuffs. Then i wrapped straps around my knees and upper thighs. This gave me some leg mobility, but not independent of each other. i had to pause as Daddy gave me a powerful vibrating shock.

Daddy! i almost forgot! i wanted leave the door unlocked! So i started hopping to the front door. My progress was slowed by Daddy playing with his new toys a few times. But i finally got there. The door had been unlocked. i whimpered as a powerful vibration hit me deep inside my pussy. i began hopping back to the Dungeon...

Once back, i shut the door behind me and turned the key in the deadbolt which i then removed and slid under the door. i was locked in.

Finally.

i fumbled in the dark closet for the foot long chain that would attach to the D-ring on the front of my collar. i locked it into place with another padlock. To complete the set was my trusty handcuffs, my first self-bondage toy. The key to these were not frozen in the ice block with the key to the locks for my other bindings, but that did not concern me. They allowed me enough mobility that i could function. Also, i had spent an entire day at a time wearing them. In a way they comforted me.

Besides, i actually had a safety for the first time. i had brought my cellphone in and plugged it into the one outlet in the Dungeon. Not only to make sure Daddy could control his new toys...but that i could call him if i needed help...
 
After showering, I had headed off to work. I intended to be completely off-line all weekend, and I had to get some things finished. Some issues had arisen in the Gladstone merger and I spent the day battling and getting things ready for next week’s close.
However, my muse had once again deliverd. Clair had read my mind with her purchase and text about the Lovesense. I had planned to go to a sex toy shop later today an buy something similar. But my girl, anticipating my need had saved me the embarrassment of going to the cash register and receiving the grins of the heavily tattooed guy with the ZZ top beard behind the counter. To me it symbolized part of what made her so special. She wanted me to completely control her sweet, sweet, cunt. She was clearly stating it was there for my pleasure and she wanted me to have 24x7 control.
Her second surprise took a bit more for me to get comfortable with. I am not adverse to BDSM, but I don’t inflict pain for pain’s sake. I am not cruel, and find cruelty disgusting. I want to pleasure my lover, and raise her to her erotic pinnacle. If the contrast of some pleasure and pain does that terrific, and I think that was what she was telling me. I hoped she was also telling me, how much she trusted me, and that I would not hurt her, but pleasure her to the utmost of my abiity.
Whenever, I had a break throughout the day, I would play with her pussy. Each time I did, my cock throbbed in arousal and jeaslousy of the “fucking lucky little toy”. I also indulged in a few shocks, I had to admit, I was arouse at the idea of her nipples becoming erect in response or her pussy convulsing, and then being fed the Lovesense satisfaction. A few times I had tried to develop a rhythm to my finger work on my iPhone that I hoped she had been able to climax.
I had picked up a couple of fun things and had slipped them into my suitcoat jacket after leaving work. I was driving home, about 5 minutes away when I received a text from Clair, “are you in my apartment?”, “NO” I replied, “HELP, I am locked into the closed in my guest room and I think someone has broken in …” I pushed the accelerator on my BMW to the floor and hit 70 in a 35 racing back to my apartment …
 
i have been lost in the amazing sensations of your vibrations and exploratory shocks. They are mild, nothing too intense. Shocks to my nipples...my pussy mostly. Once you hit me with a strong vibration and an all over shock at the same time, making me cum. i am losing myself, turning into a wet mess of raw sexual pleasure when i hear something outside...

"Hello? Anyone here?" i hear a familiar voice say. "i'm here to fix your leak..." It is Bob the Plumber. i forgot that i had put in a maintenance request. "A hot piece of ass like you should not leave your door unlocked; oops...look like she dropped her key." It sounded like he was out in the hall...i mus have put too much force behind it when i slipped it under the door. "Guess i'd better not lock up after myself."

i breathe a sigh of relief as i hear him start to go to work. i have to text you back.

****

You had stepped on the accelerator...right in front of the cop. You had not made it more than a few blocks when you see the lights in your review mirror. You have to make a choice; take the ticket...or tell the officer that your neighbor who you are fucking and calls you Daddy is tied up in her apartment with an intruder? Maybe that would be good...but then you have to explain the part about 'Daddy'...

You make up your mind and show him my texts. He tells you that he is going to follow you home and he starts to call it in...when he starts to laugh. He hands you the phone back. "You can go...just slow down." He says and walks back to his car chuckling.

Hey Daddy, it's alright, just the plumber.

i forgot i put in a maintenance request! :D:D:kiss::kiss:
 
Last edited:
What a fiasco! Terrified that someone was going to hurt my girl, I had reflexively floored it. I hadn't looked around, I didn't care, I had just thought of her. Within 3 seconds, I was going 70 and 10 seconds after that I saw the lights. I had seriously considered ignoring the police and getting to her, but I realized that was likely not going to happen, and it was best to stop, explain the situation and his help might be invaluable. I had played football in high school and boxed some in college and had been full of macho confidence that I would kick the ass of anyone who dared threaten Claire, let alone physically touch her. But let's face it, an intruder might have a gun, and I wasn't going to out box or tackle that. Then it played out like it did, the final straw was the police officer's reaction to Clair's text, "Hey Daddy, it's alright, just the plumber...i forgot i put in a maintenance request!". The cop had smiled but our last exchange was him arching his eyebrow, "I am guessing this isn't from your daughter?" and my, "Uh, no ... It isn't".

As I was getting out of my car to finally see my girl, I did have to question my reaction. I had almost been neandratha in my response. I realized that in my mind, she had become my girl and her pussy and body were mine. I treasured her body and how she had lived to please me. Someone else potentially violating that was unthinkable.

Tomorrow morning we were going to embark on a weekend intended to promote carnal behavior and test sexual boundaries. Originally I had planned to take the former playmate that I could have cared less about. I had chosen her because I knew her, she was beautiful, was an exhibitionist at heart, with zero boundaries, and I thought she would win. It would cost me 30 grand, and after the weekend I might have seen her again, I might not have, but I could have really cared less. There was always another Miss September available at the right price. But Clair was different, she was not a throw away, I was falling in love. :heart: I wanted her to enjoy herself and and I wanted to see her perform, but this was totally different. We needed to talk about this a bit tonight. The thought of her actually fucking another man, killed me, a mortal stab to the specialness we were building, right though the heart.

I walked in to her apartment, and there was Bill working the drain. Bill was a nice enough guy, but I had suspicions he might be a bit of a perv, harmless maybe, but maybe not. I had seen him leering after some of the women in the complex in a way that even made me uncomfortable. However, obviously nothing had happened between he and Clair, he had no idea she was even somewhere in the apartment.

So where was Clair? I looked around the condo and everything seemed in order and then I saw the key on the kitchen counter. Hmmm! Next I walked into the guest bedroom and saw the door with the dead bolt lock. Given your little revelation yesterday about self bondage, I put two and two together and could guess what is happening behind that door.

I obviously can't let you out while Bill is still here, but I think about what I will do to you when he leaves. One thing I had been thinking about all day was your ass. You had responded so positively to my rimming you, I wanted more. I had fully enjoyed your mouth and virgin pussy, but there was one virgin port that I had not yet ventured to, and I hoped to christen before we left. I also wanted to amp up your embarrassment a bit as payback for my recent encounter with the police.

I told Bill I needed to get something from my condo and would be right back. I quickly got what I was looking for and put them in my coat pocket. I then came back to your place and sat down on your couch. I began to work on my phone. I am sure Bill thought I was just texting, but I was having much more fun. I played with my, or should I say your new toys at a fervent pace. I went to work on the Lovesense app, imagining taking your cunt to the maximum state of arousal, forcing you to hold back the screams from Bill, and mixing in just enough shocks of your nipples and pussy lips to keep you on the edge of ecstasy and then push you over. By the time Bill left, I assumed you had had at least 3-4 "silent orgams". and when I finally unlocked your door, I couldn't help but laugh as you looked up at me wide eyed and disheveled. "Well how are we feeling my dear ...I was just thinking of how we might put those handcuffs to good use!"
 
When a person is bound in the dark, her senses become heightened. i smiled when i heard Daddy come in. He was checking on me! Perhaps it was not too silly and girly for me to think of him as my Boyfriend. :heart: i heard him have some interactions with the Plumber.

Ah the Plumber. i had heard several of the more stuck-up women in condo bitch about him and complain. i could tell, call it stripper's intuition, that he was harmless. He just loved beautiful women and had a domineering streak to him. So i played to that; i always called him "Sir" and made sure to gently touch his arm when speaking to him. i was always smiling at him. Once when he came to fix my pipes it was so tough loosening one of them he cursing at them. At one point, louder than he wanted, he had exclaimed "Fucking cunt!"

He looked at me, turning several shades of red, and started apologizing. i laughed it off. "It's okay Bill," i had told him, "i heard that A LOT when i was a stripper!" And so we talked about my stripping days. i told him that i even got called that to my face A LOT when i would refuse to have sex because i was saving myself for someone special.

"I'm sorry, claire...or is it Mary Sue?" His tone one of genuine concern, which endeared me to him. "How did that make you feel?" i must have blushed because he started to back away from his own question. "i...i...didn't mean to bring up bad feelings."

"No Bill, it is good question." i put a hand on his arm. "It had the opposite effect." i then explained my submissive nature and how much i enjoyed humiliation play.

This brief interaction ended up saving me a lot of money, and making the ladies feel more comfortable around him. Basically, while it was the norm to tip the maintenance guys, i got out of it with Bill. If he did work on my apartment, not just plumbing but he could do some electrical and other tasks, i would strip for him. i would also let him take out his frustrations verbally on me. i asked him to keep this between us; and from what i could tell he respected me enough to keep it secret.

Which is why he glares at you as he goes about his tasks. He can tell something has happened between us and he wonders if this means our arrangement is over. He finishes his tasks and grabs the folded piece of paper he had intended to leave behind as a note. It was sitting between two bowls, one larger than the other, containing melting ice. "Mary...I mean Claire is special, take good care of her." He tells you as he leaves the condo. His tone is threatening, but not in a competitive type of way. He had resigned himself to never getting to my pussy; he figured one of you rich guys would manage that. No, his tone was more protective...like if i ever needed help while i was in danger...Bill would be someone you could call...

****

When a person is bound in the dark, her senses become heightened. Sensations can become even more intense; such as the random vibrations and shocks you were giving me. i could just envision you sitting on my couch, playing it off as working on your phone. Establishing dominance and ownership of me in front of Bill. i sigh, a little sad that i would not get Bill's note. His sexist name-calling always gave me something to Jill-off to. In fact i had them in here with me, all kept in a shoe box.

There was a vibration then a jolt...the vibration did not stop. It steadily climbed in intensity before plateauing near the top. Then the random shocks started happening. i could tell you were becoming more comfortable using that one. i knew it would take you some time; you are not the cruel type. But a little bit of pain and discomfort can be fun. Soon i was cumming. i began wondering if you were right outside the Dungeon's door...could you hear my muffled whimpers when i came?

Then a few minutes later i came again...

A short while later, you brought me to another muffled orgasm.

i wanted to scream the third time...barely contained it!

The fourth time i screamed into the futon mattress.

Then the door opened up. disheveled. "Well how are we feeling my dear ...I was just thinking of how we might put those handcuffs to good use!"

i smiled up at you, "Oh...and how would that be?" i asked, completely and totally at your mercy.
 
Interlude:
The Big 4, Their Dates and The Jock

Dr. Steve Peters

Steve is the local pediatrician, but if the young mothers of our community knew how Steve liked to spend his weekends, they probably wouldn’t let their children near him, or they might attend the appointments sans their child. Steve had never been married as he couldn’t imagine sleeping with one woman two weekends in a row. He was a dog in the truest since with a kinkly side, but he had a great sense of humor and was a golf and sports fanatic. Bill had partnered with him at the club many times in high stakes games, and the guy was clutch with money on the table. Bill had gotten to know Steve’s real passions over drinks after matches and they had become fast friends.

Alexis de Havelind
Age: 32
Profession: Porn Star


Alexis had finished shooting three-way scene in Las Vegas before flying out for a weekend with a long time friend and patron: Steve. She was proud of the progress Steve had made under her tutelage; he was an Alpha when they met. Now he was her beta. She liked to dominate.

One thing she hated was challenges and competition. She wanted to rule the roost, especially around other women. She wanted to be the queen. Men dominating her she could deal with, even though she preferred betas...but the thought of another female disobeying her or getting more attention than her...well that made her twitch. And not twitch in a good way.

Unfortunately, the challenges were coming more often since she turned 30 two years ago...

****


Tim Jackson
Tim was Bill’s former brother-in-law. Tim was a great guy, 5 years older than any of the rest of them, Tim had been there more than anyone when Jenny died. Although tragic for him as well, Tim had seen Bill through the worst of it and had realized that Bill needed some releases. When the time was right, Tim had taken Bill down to Brazil and in the various bodegas and brothels Bill had gotten his sexual energy back. Tim was the high handicapper of the group, but god he was fun and he could gamble and drink with anyone.

Jane Silverstein
Age: 18
Profession: BDSM Model

Jane goes by the professional name of Raven and got into modeling in high school with the daughter of the oldest of your friends. That she is the youngest girl being brought along combined with the fact that she is friends with Tim's daughter puts her in the running for the hottest girl there. She is very submissive, second only to me. But she is a beta.

****


Jeff
One of the big four, he has known Bill since MBA school, but they actually met on a flight to Vegas. A graduate of Notre Dame, Jeff is a big gambler, golfer and drinker. Jeff has been married and divorced twice, but he loves stepping up to the plate

Jessica Chastain
Age: 25
Profession: Recent law school graduate, current stripper (not affiliated with Clair)
Stage Name: Star

Jessica spends her days working out and her evenings taking her clothes off. She is enjoying the break, having just taken the Bar Exam and anxiously waiting for the results. The stripping helps keep the edge off; that's where she met Jeff. He had become a regular and they had started fucking. At first in the Champagne Room, but now she fucks him regularly for free. Another beta, she thinks she has a future with Jeff...

Those thoughts are pushed aside as the customer the girls call The Jock saunters up to the stage. She crawls over to him and does a little dance for him, then lets him slip a dollar into her garter. "Hey Handsome." She says.

"Hey Star, you got any guys lined up for a lap dance yet?"

She smiled, the guy creeped out several of the other dancers but not her. "No, are you claiming me?"

"Yes." He says with a predatory smile.

"Well, i love all my regulars." She gives him a kiss on the cheek and then goes back to working the pole on the main stage.

He leans back to watch her work. Yes, he is one of her regulars now. She is amazing and he hopes in time, he will convince her to give herself to him. But she is nowhere near as amazing as Mary Sue was...
 
Last edited:
”Mary...I mean Claire is special, take good care of her” I stared at him incredulously for a second then turned and walked away, “What the FUCK does that mean, and how in the hell did he know about Mary Sue?” I didn’t provide a response back. My head was spinning, I felt enraged and couldn’t explain why. I didn’t think Bill was from Indiana, so how did he know. God damn it, she was mine, or at least I thought she was. Was I being played...no one fucking plays me.. I play them...but I hadn’t played her. In just a couple of days I had felt myself changing, reminding me of a part of myself that I thought had died completely when that DC10 went down. The romantic, tender loving side. I had buried that guy deep, how dare that son of a bitch come back and let me feel pain again.

Why did I trust her, why was I falling for her. To be honest it wasn’t just the last few days, I think it was after the second time we shared smoothies, I had simply stopped calling my regulars, pro or amateur. It wasn’t that I had even asked her out, sure I had thought of it, but I had just enjoyed her friendship. I had had nearly five years of meaningless sex, and I guess lost the interest.

That day in the gym and last night had been the most sexually fulfilling experiences I had ever had. Pure electricity. I had had more sex and in more different situations than 10 normal guys put together, but this young girl had been transcendent. But was I thinking with the little head rather than the big one, was this girl who I hoped/thought she was or just a fantasy I had created to enhance how good I had felt. It wasn’t just the sex, it was the entire package I craved. The good girl at heart, who looked like an angel as she went and came home from work or worked out. The way she offered herself and seemed as if she gave herself t me completely. The way her body responded to mine and seemed to crave my touch and sperm. Was that an act, was I the guy who just came along at the right time, had I completely deluded myself with romantic notions like soul mate?

What a jerk I felt like, I needed to listen more to the clues. Her statement about almost giving her virginity to a customer, who got shipped off. What good girl does that? Now the fucking plumber, I thought she stopped stripping in college. I felt the walls going back up. For me trust was everything, I was very social and had many people who considered me their friend. It was not reciprocal. I knew how to play the part and could be a chameleon to my benefit. 5 people had really known me, my wife and father who had both passed, and the other three of the big four. We knew every dark crater, and were there for each other unconditionally. How the hell in really knowing her two days, had I started to think of her that way. How could I be trusting her with my heart?

She didn’t realize it when I unlocked her door. I had used the electrodes a bit more after the plumber left. Punishing her for my turmoil. ”well how are we feeling my dear...I was just thinking how we might put those handcuffs to good use”. You had no idea I was angry, ”Oh and how would that be?”, you innocently replied. I was filled with mixed emotions. ”Oh, I will show you”. I smashed the ice block and unlocked your ankle cuffs. I unwrapped your legs, and I more roughly pulled you up, by your cuffed hands. Without saying a word, I walked you into your bedroom and had you get on your knees facing the headboard. I had retrieved my silk sashes from my condo while waiting for the plumber. With one sash, I attached your cuffed hands to the headboard, I pulled your body down the bed a bit, still kneeling I tied each of your legs at the ankles to the foot boards to make sure your legs were spread. As I did this you looked over your shoulder at me, ”Is everything okay Daddy?” For the first time since I had known you, you looked scared, and I melted. I do not hurt women, EVER. I answered, “ I hope not”.

With that, I started the original plan I had planned to execute before the plumber’s comment, Relax Sweetheart and enjoy this!” I then reached into my pocket and pulled out the large feather I had purchased. I loved her teddy. I took off my clothes and got on the bed next to her and started kissing her neck and tickling her body and nipples with the feather. Next I moved down, and orally went to work on her pussy and ass, alternately teasing and tongue fuckng them both, while never slowing down the stimulation of her nipples with the feather. My focus was on your pleasure. ”Mmmmm, my girl tastes sooo good...” At least that was the truth
 
Hearing you smash the ice made me tingle; got me excited. The demonstration of your Male strength; they you appear. i feel myself opening...

You unlock the cuffs on my ankles, purposefully...almost angrily...unstrap my bindings at my knees and upper thighs. You unlock the chain locked to my collar, and then i am pulled to my feet. i am half pushed, half walked to my bedroom. i am pushed face forward into my bed...my hands secured before me. Then i feel you spread my legs. i look over my shoulder...something seems...off. "Is everything okay, Daddy?" i ask nervously, my voice trembling with a sudden jolt of fear.

"I hope not." Comes your response. It puzzles me a little...but then i feel your soft side. Relax Sweetheart and enjoy this!” i squirm and giggle as you tickle me with your large feather...i try to kick my feet and get away but i am bound too well.

"Please! Please, Daddy!" i beg you.

Then you start kissing me, caressing...touching me...exploring my body. Then i feel your lips and tongue at my bottom...slipping between my cheeks...my lips...pushing the electrode aside but keeping the Lovesense aside. i groan in delight when i hear your voice. ”Mmmmm, my girl tastes sooo good...”

Soon i am begging you..."Fuck me Daddy!" i cry out in needful lust. Then i feel your massive cockhead pressing against my ass...into me. i cry out as you stretch my other virginal hole. It is tight; i strain at my bonds...i focus on relaxing as you enter me...gradually going deeper and deeper into me. Soon you are slowly sliding in and out of me. Your balls slapping my slit as you bury yourself inside me. You start going faster as i stretch to fit your thick shaft. "Daddy! It hurts! But don't stop!" i cry out as you enjoy my other hole.

Slowly, the pain turns to pleasure as i grow to like the sensations somewhat. You get into a rhythm fucking me. Tears slide down my cheeks, but i am in subspace...that wonderful peaceful state where a submissive loses herself in the pleasure of her Man. Then the pain is back...suddenly...you are swelling inside me...the thrusting has stopped and you seem to be deeper than you have been. Then there is the warm sensation of you shooting rope after rope of cum inside me...

****

About 15 minutes i return, i have cleaned up but i am still wearing the teddy, stockings, collar and ankle cuffs. My hands are still cuffed in front of me. i snuggle up next to you in bed. "Well, Bill...that was different." i rest my head on your chest, my fingers playing with your chest hair. "There is something i need to tell you...several things actually." i take a deep breath, gathering courage. "So i no longer strip in a club because of my job...not because i do not enjoy it. i actually really enjoy being put on display...sexually. Before you and i started..." i catch myself before before i say "dating".

"...hooking up...i thought about finding a club several hours away and working part-time in the summer." Now i look up at you. "But i am monogamous...and more." i reach up and gently take your hand and guide it to my pussy. "This is sacred; when i gave it to you...i gave up control of it for as long as you want it. Whether that is for this weekend, the rest of the year or the rest of my life.
This is where a Man can put his baby inside me...i owe that control to whomever i am with. So this weekend...if you want to keep this just yours i am fine with it. If you want your friends to fuck me there...that is fine too. You control it."


"Finally, let me tell you about Bill the Plumber. i am a loyal,
monogamous girl...and the other strippers always teased me for being naive and innocent not giving up my virginity. But i do believe in love and romance. But i still have kinks and turn-ons. Some of these are a little...different."
i take a deep breath, i thought i sensed your anger earlier...did Bill the Plumber say something? Did you read one of his notes? i could understand if you were angry that he would write me notes calling me mysoginistic names...but that was part of the game. i do not even think about you knowing about the stripping, besides...it's not like we're officially dating...yet.

"Sometimes i like being called names and having people humiliate me. i...i understand if you think that's fucked up...that i am fucked up. That's something Bill has found release in as well as me...writing little politically incorrect/sexually harassing notes and slipping them under my door. Plus he helps me scratch the stripping itch." i look up at you, trust and honesty in my eyes. "i do not know what your intentions are with me...if you want to just throw me away after this weekend...i'm a big girl and can take it.
But if you want more...if you have thought about...claiming me more long term...my playtime with Bill the Plumber is done. i will only strip with your permission. You will be in complete control of me sexually."
Tears slide down my cheeks as i finish opening myself to you emotionally. Laying my cards on the table, letting you know that i am enjoying our sexual adventure...but i am not only open to...but want more.

My heart thunders in my chest, you can feel it against your bare chest as i await your reaction.
 
Claire and I are once again as good and sexually compatible as I can imagine any two individuals being. She responds to my every touch and anticipates and encourages my every need. My body is one steadily escalating wave of desire, and I am out of breath and completely satisfied after every encounter. Did she want me to fuck her ass, or did she just anticipate how much I wanted her and did everything possible to encourage me to go there and take control, "Fuck me Daddy!". I love anal sex and in time most partners they have learned to enjoy it as well, particularly with dual stimulation. I know it is painful the first time for any women, and for very few does "it hurt so good" from the beginning. I had done everything possible to prep her, but there comes that point where the barrier is broken. "Daddy! It hurts! But don't stop!" She responded to my every movement and delivered me a ride to die for. I craved this girl in every position and every way, I couldn't get enough of her and wanted to explore everything together. I had come hard, she had too, and then she had disappeared. I wasn't sure where.

When she came back, she snuggled in and we had her talk! As she finished I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, I think I could even see a glimmer of a tear in her eye. She had completely exposed herself, I had wanted honesty, and as always she had anticipated my every need. Had I loved every word, no, but it was truthful and raw. "Sometimes i like being called names and having people humiliate me. i...i understand if you think that's fucked up...that i am fucked up". The girl I fantasized about didn't completely exist and frankly I probably didn't want her. I loved the flaws and vulnerabilities, as long as her heart was true. Okay, I wondered if she realized my heart was beating just as fast. She had been completely honest, so would I. I took a deep breath, I pulled her up so that I could look her in the eye and I held her hands. And then I began...

Claire, in your mind we have only had two dates and I am not even sure they were dates. I can't even believe I am saying this. But, I truly never thought this could happen to me again, I am falling in love with you, and it terrifies me. I shut myself down emotionally when my wife and daughter died and promised to never be that vulnerable again, and now with you, I feel that person coming back, and I like him, but he terrifies me, you terrify me. You embody not just the caring and quality of character that I so admired in my former wife, but we also have a physical and sexual chemistry that I never dreamed possible. In many ways you seem to good to be true, and I find myself continually trying to figure out, are you to good to be true???

If I am completely honest, I started falling for you a couple of months ago, but in the most innocent of ways. We started to talk, I enjoyed being with you, I enjoyed thinking of you as my friend. I could feel your warmth, vulnerability, but also your character and intelligence. I didn't try anything, not because I wasn't attracted, God knows I was attracted, any man with eyes and a pulse would be attracted, but because I didn't want to blow it. I had forgotten how to have anything but superficial sexual relationships with women, and I valued you and our time together so much more. Ever since we started bumping into each other
more often at the gym, and sharing smoothies, I fundamentally just stopped seeing other women. I had no desire. I know how men lust after women, I did once too, but it gets old, I wanted something more. When this weekend happened and I learned you had this whole other side, I was both incredibly aroused and confused by my feelings. I don't want to think of you as a sexual toy, but as my sexual toy. And not because you have to, but because that is what you really want to please me and let me please you, completely. I have never felt this type of passion for anyone, and I want/need that passion to be reciprocal and monogamous. I am experienced enough to know, how meaningless sex can be, but passion and feelings are not, and that is what I need to be confident is all mine.

I thought nothing about bringing a whore to this weekend's activities, I know that is wrong but I had no feelings for her and it was just a hedonistic competition. Now with you, I am terrified. You matter to me. I don't want anything to spoil or hurt US. I know I called you my whore the other night, but I am falling in love with you because you are my whore, you are giving me your body to maximize my/our sexual enjoyment, not for anyone else. I like the name calling too, I am fucked up too, but it isn't real it is play we are playing with each other, letting each other know how far we will go to please and satisfy each other. If I really felt or thought those things, I wouldn't want you. I want to take care of you, nurture you, and feel the same things back from you, perhaps build a life with you. Play any games you want, I love the submissive side of you. But I am here now, not because I think I can control you, but because I think you and I are worthy of each other and are dedicated to pleasing each other.

I realize that is a ridiculous thing to want, but I offer it back. I do not want to do anything that would bother you, frankly anything that wouldn't arouse you. I will look at you as this weekend progresses, and absent my confidence you are okay, I will stop. None of it means anything to me, it is just sex. This weekend was intended for meaningless sexual pleasure with women we honestly didn't give a shit about, or at least I didn't. Not a women I am falling in love with and have started to think/hope I might spend my life with, have a family with.

You said to me, your pussy
is sacred; when i gave it to you...i gave up control of it for as long as you want it. Whether that is for this weekend, the rest of the year or the rest of my life. I feel the same way, I can't stand the idea of another man having you, fucking you. I will treat it as sacred and would never consider giving it away.

Are you sure though, that this is what you want? If you are not, the only favor I ask is please bail now. It has taken me so long to want to feel again, I don't want to go down a path that you are not sure of. I am older, I fully understand what I am saying, and what I need. You are young, I understand I am your first. I hope I might be your last, but that is your call. I just need you to be honest with me, and if you no longer feel that way, or if you are truly attracted to someone else or know you have the need to take a fling, just tell me, and I will be gone.

I want to play games, test our limits, push our boundaries together. We can do whatever we think we'll bring us pleasure, but for me it has to be for us and not for anyone else...and frankly, as fucked up as I may be, I don't know if that is fair of me to ask of you. You are just figuring out who you are sexually. I want you to think about it, and if you still want to come tomorrow, I want you to write down what you need from me, and if there are any boundaries you don't want me to cross or aspects I have discussed here you just can't commit to.


I finish, and I look into her eyes. They are wide eyed. I know I have caught her completely off guard, she must think I am crazy. My god man, we have spent all of two days together. I kiss her. Please don't say anything now, I want you to think and be sure of what I am saying, please either be all in or not in at all. That is all I ask. I will knock on your door at 8:45 AM tomorrow I toss my pants on and quickly leave and walk back to my place half naked. I can't believe I just said all that, but with this weekend coming up, I knew I had to put my cards on the table. She had to know how I felt or I was sure it would have potentially destroyed us. I may have just destroyed us, but at least I was honest. I know I had given her an incredible amount to digest ...
 
i watch you get up and leave after declaring your falling in love with me. i am sitting up in my bed, your cum oozing out of my bottom making a messy wet spot. My mind tells me that what you said were all very good things and i should be leaping for joy. On the other hand your quick exit concerns me; and the girly part of me is wanting to be held by my Love.

So i do the only reasonable thing for an educated, self-possessed, confident woman: i cry. It is an excellent emotional release; all the joy and confusion and happiness spilling into one good crying session. To a Man, it may seem like something is wrong but nothing is; just me sorting things out. i get up and gather the keys and head to the dungeon. i put the Lovense back into place and put the electrode back over my slit and check the other four...they are still where i put them.

i think about texting you; but i see the app has sent you a notification that both toys are back online. So...i leave it up to you if you want to play. With the key in hand and phone close by, i re-bind myself and fall into a deep sleep...

****

Once inside my womb the Sperm have split into two groups;
one for each fallopian tube. The One has chosen to go to the right, while just over half of his brothers and sisters have followed instincts to go the other direction.


Inside my right ovary an egg is moving from the security of the ovary. Its chemical markers are faint, barely perceptible to any seed that had been planted in my womb. No other egg had found a Sperm, had she had consciousness would she feel a nihilistic despair or hopeful optimism? Would she have any idea that her fate awaited her?
 
I am disappointed, I am not sure what I should have expected. Did I really expect her to come running out after me, in THAT teddy, telling me that she was falling in love with me too, that she wanted what I did also. I guess that is what I hoped for, but that was crazy. Instead, I now had visions of her packing up and running, or at a minimum deadbolting the lock. That is what you get for letting your heart come into play again. I must have terrified her. What 21 year old wants that type of commitment.

I look at the apps on my phone, I laugh, maybe I will just give her a little something to remember me by. No, at least go down with dignity, or at least whatever dignity you have left.

I leave my door unlocked, one last bit of hope.

My assumption is she won’t be coming this weekend. At least there is no shortage of expensive call girls in Vegas. I will play my role this weekend in Vegas with my boys. I will try not to think about Clair and what I just did. Maybe we can start over some time, probably not. Once you have dropped the C word, commitment, it is hard to unwind. What would I say, “yes I said I love you, but if you just want to be friends and fuck, great”. Of course not, I took a chance, now you play the cards.

It is only 10:00 PM but I try to force myself to go to bed anyway. Somehow, I have to regroup before the flight tomorrow.

As My head hits the pillow, I scream out to myself, “YOU HAD TO BE HONEST, AAARRRGGGHHH...YOU IDIOT”. I try to go to sleep.
 
Chapter Four

i awoke to the comforting total blackness of my homemade Dungeon. i felt...refreshed despite laying in a dried pool of cum; after all it was 6:00am which meant that i had gotten an extra hour of sleep since i usually get up at five on a school day. i reached for the key and released myself from self-bondage. That also helped; sleeping in here helped me reset when i had many things on my mind. i also felt saited...i had slept deeply...but i had had all sorts of vivid dreams about you. i think i may have even orgasmed on multiple occassions...

i get up and slip out of my teddy and stockings, which now have several tears and runs in them. i brush my teeth and have a light breakfast and breakfast tea (i find coffee to be WAY too bitter). i then douche both front and back so i am at peak freshness for the debauchery ahead. Then it is off to a wonderfully warm shower that further rejuvenates me heart and soul. It is in the shower that inspiration hits and i decide it is time to wear something for the first time...

i put on a dressing robe and sneak over to your condo and slip an envelope with a key beneath your door...

Then it is back to doing hair and make-up; i take extra special care. So much is on the line. i need to look good to be attractive to you; to win bets for you; to look good in front of the three other girls who will be there; and to look good for my own confidence. i notice that my cheeks are more flushed than usual and my lips more red which helps with the make-up, unaware of the signals these send that i will be fertile soon.

Finally i slip into the chastity belt i have been saving for a special occasion and snap the lock into place. The lock that belongs to the key i had slid under your door. Then i slip into my favorite stripper costume, put my glasses on and take a look at myself in the mirror. i run my fingers along the brim of my hat as i speak to my mirror; "Good to have you back, Mary Sue."

i look at the time; 8:32am. i set-out a fruit tray and pour a chilled glass of white wine, a sweet Riesling, and partially open my door. i disappear into my bedroom and have a seat. My bags are by the door and i am ready to go; now all i have to do is wait...

About ten minutes later i hear you enter and take a seat on my couch by the snack i prepared for you. i wait a few moments...a couple of minutes as i slip my feet into a pair of black platform heels. You hear me before you see me, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor of my condo. i open my bedroom door, a light raincoat draped over one arm. "Do you like?" i ask as i give you a twirl to see my outfit from all sides...
 
Interlude

Alexis & Steve

"Are you ready yet, Steve?" She calls out as she waits near the door to their hotel room. She forced the irritation into her voice; she was actually quite pleased with herself. "You're as bad as a woman!" That was not true; she took far longer to prepare but she had to make him believe he had taken longer to get ready than her. She had been up at 5:00am and got her shower and make-up done before she returned to bed and pretended to wake-up at the same time as him.

"Sorry, Miss H." He said sauntering in; still getting used to his cock in a chastity device.

"Good boy, now carry my suitcase down to the limo." This was going to be way too easy, Alexis thought to herself. She was radiant; she had cum five times last night. Steve: none. She had edged him a few times...but did not allow him to finish. The result on the plane would be a massive explosion of cum. That would be a sure winner for her; she needed to win as many of these bets as she could. The offers for roles had slowed over the past 24 months and what roles were coming in were for the extremes of porn.

She was sure she would be able to easily manipulate the others in the "Big Four"; especially Bill. She had wowed him with her magical porn star pussy in the past, and his taste in women seemed to be skewing to the younger and less experienced and capable. Just like the other two knuckle heads. She would make mince meat out of the other other girls...

Tim & Jane

Jane looked herself over in the mirror one last time. Tim would be there soon to pick her up. "Jane! Let's go, your flight leaves in an hour!" Her Father yelled from downstairs. She was 18; but lived at home while she went to a local Jr. College. They did not know about her secret life as a BDSM model, much less her relationship with her bff's Father (and family friend). Her parents thought she was going to spend the weekend at a four year school on the coast she was interested in attending. They would lose their shit if they knew she was jetting off for an orgy with Tim's rich, but shady, crew of friends.

She slipped into jeans and non-descript blouse. She slid her nylon clad feet into a pair of Chucks and grabbed her backpack containing her stiletto heels and leather collar & cuffs set. "Okay, let's go!"

****

Thirty minutes later her Father was pulling away from the departures drop-off lane. Jane hurried inside and flew into her Lover's embrace. Tim smiled at her. "Let's get to the private terminal; you can get out of those clothes in the limo over..."

Jeff & Jessica​

Jessica rolled out of bed at 5:00am. She was not alone in the hotel room, the customer known a The Jock snored next to where she had slept in the wetspot. She was impressed with his stamina; she had left the club early with him...around eleven. They did not stop fucking until after three. They had gone through a pack of condoms; she called it a night when they ran out. She had told him she would have to leave around seven and he was okay with it.

She had texted Jeff the name of the hotel she had stayed at. Then she showered, put on the stripper perfume that Jeff liked and then slipped into a 'girl next door' outfit. After her hair and make-up was done, she silently slipped out the door while The Jock was snoozing. She had a light hotel breakfast while she waited for Jeff to arrive in a limo...
 
I wake up, I look around dazed, and orient myself. No Clair. I am crestfallen. I had held out hope until well after midnight when I resigned myself to my fate. I had pushed her too far and I had lost her. Next I saw my packed bags and golf clubs and I think about the day and weekend ahead. Fuck. Six months ago when I had proposed this idea, it had sounded like fun, I was still whoring around, and this was the whore olympiad. I also knew I would win. I had a shoe in former playmate of the year, a fun girl, an enthusiastic fuck and a throw away, albeit an expensive throw away.

Embarrassingly, I had carnal knowledge of two of my buddies "dates". Alexis was a flat out whore, a whore's whore. As used as a 60,000 mile tire. In a drunken frenzy a year and a half ago, she had been the "date" of another buddy of mine, not in the big 4, but a good guy. We had played a wicked game of sexual dares. Lexi had drawn the DP card and chosen me to join them. I had never done one, and I definitely wasn't one to back off a dare. We had fucked her, while she used her "acting" skills to make people who could listen in think we were having the fuck of our lives. I think she even convinced herself of that. My buddy was excited at fucking a porn star, I was just disgusted. Even her ass was loose, and I think I vomited when I was done. We all have our lows, that had been one of mine. Somehow. for some godforesaken reason my buddy Steve worshipped her and I just couldn't understand it.

Jane was a different story, I had my relations with her 4 months ago, just before I first met Clair, at a Bacchanal invite only party of very influential gentlemen. People have no idea the type of depravity that exists at the highest levels of income and power, I remember another Fortune 500 executive jet where we had been serviced mile high style by the most gorgeous, naked Brazilian escorts I had ever seen. Anyway, we were all dressed in masquerade masks, and Jane was "given to me". While in mask, she serviced me with all her holes as all the girls did for their man. She had a young supple body, similar to Clair, and was enthusiastic yet conveyed an innocence despite the circumstances. I must admit I felt some chemistry. I had sensed her naivete, although I was sure I was not in any way her first, but I had been gentle with her, she had responded and been an enthusiastic lover. I think she appreciated my approach, as most of the girls were treated like chattel. At the end of our session, we unmasked and I was shocked to see who she was. I was filled with instant regret, I recognized her as a friends daughter and I was far more disappointed in myself than I was in her.

Not just meeting Clair, but this revelation had also made me rethink my lifestyle. I did not like who I had become or what my behavior did to women. Since then, I had seen her with her parents, I couldn't look her dad in the eye. I had often considered talking to her father, she was a nice kid and there was so much more she could do with her life. I had argued with Tim that it wasn't right to bring her, but he was in love, now i felt like a total hypocrite as I thought about Clair.

Jessica was a new one to me. Jeff liked her, but I don't think he had any false illusions. She was a stripper who slept around, while she was still relatively young and fresh, that wouldn't last. I assumed she must be hot, and he thought she could help him win or at least be fun. Similar to my original date.

I am about to get up and go hop in the shower and my phone rings. It is Jeff, all excited. He has just confirmed that he had been able to procure the FUN JET, complete with strippers pole, bondage hooks and a separate bedroom He was so excited that the games could begin early. I got more depressed.

I flipped through my black book and picked up a couple numbers I could call to join the party in Vegas if I needed to. I really needed to adjust my attitude, I didn't want to bring the others down, particularly the guys, my guys, but what I had originally designed as a fun no regrets weekend, now felt like anything but.

I came out of the shower and then I saw The envelope. I open it and see a key, what is this? My spirit picks up a bit but I am still confused. Is she actually thinking about coming? I get dressed, grab my bags and walk over to Clair's at 8:40. I walk in and I see her bags. I see wine and fruit set out and I sit down. I am encouraged. Then I hear and see Mary Sue, "Do you like?" she asks with a little smile on her face, she does a twirl and sits down beside me. I look her in the eyes, ""Why yes, yes I do ... So you thought about what I said ..."
 
"Why yes, yes I do ... So you thought about what I said ..." i let his words hang in the air for a moment, as they do i step over to him. i am smiling. i step in between him and the coffee table with the snacks on it. Delicate fingers trace the hemline of what can only be called a skirt by a generous person.

"i have, Daddy. Which is why i slipped the key to this under your door this morning." i raise the hem of the skirt, revealing the chastity belt. "That is the only key to it." i grab a few grapes from the tray and pop one in my mouth before sitting down next to you; almost in your lap. i lift my feet off the ground and gracefully lay them over your lap while i wrap my left arm across your shoulder. i have the grapes in my other hand and offer one to you; not in a Domme way but more in the way a slave would feed grapes to a Roman Emperor.

"i have thought about it. i know it is not the way adults should behave, giving away their heart so quickly and easily. But i have. Bumping into you at the gym always made working out pleasurable. Look around," yesterday was a time of lust; you may not have had time to look around my apartment. It is decorated like a geek lived here. There were framed posters of heroines of science fiction and comic book franchises. Statues of superheroes. As many comic books, graphic novels actually, as books. "i am a geek, i do not care for the gym. i go because i know i need to...and i maybe working on a Wonder Woman cosplay for a comic convention this summer. i shake my head, getting back on topic. "Whenever i found myself making excuses not to work out; i thought to myself that maybe you would be there. So i went."

Feeding you the last grape, i reach for the wine and bring it to your lips, then mine...leaving behind a bright red outline of my lips. "So yes,
Daddy i love you too."
i lean towards you and feel you lean in and kiss me...passionately. Our tongues dance inside my mouth for a few wonderful moments, then we pull away. i can sense your desire, i can feel your erection through your pants along my stocking clad leg. i want you too; but the limo will be here soon and there are a few more things i want to say.

"You asked me to write down what i need from you. That is what the key represents. i need control and discipline...i need to be possessed. When i am bound either in my Dungeon or the kennel, i feel like a treasure that has been secured. It would be nice if it was someone other than me doing the securing. i also did not write anything because; i don't know what i want beyond that. i do not know what my limits are. Most of my friends had lost their virginity by the time they were 15 or 16. Only myself and one other still had it on our 19th birthday. Up until the other night, i was the last one. i spent my teen years inhibited. i loosened up in college and found i enjoy exhibition...and being talked down to. i want to explore those and more...with you...Daddy."

Our lips once more draw together...about to kiss...when your phone vibrates. The limo is here. We look at each other longingly, but we must go. "One last thing, if you want me as more than your weekend whore...and make no mistake, this weekend i AM your whore, please collar me." i reach into my raincoat pocket and pull out the diamond choker.

Five minutes later we are in the limo; the hold up being i had to go freshen my lipstick before stepping out. Sure i could have put it on in the limo, but i wanted to look perfect going out the door.

****

We only had enough time for a blow job during the limo ride to the private terminal. i fixed my lipstick once more before getting out. i was still savoring the taste of you. As i got out, my diamond encrusted collar glistened brilliantly in the sunlight. Hand in hand we walked into the terminal.

i was introduced to your friends and their dates as Mary Sue. We were each introduced by our sexual occupations. There was another stripper who i felt sapphic attraction to when we shook hands and our eyes met. i am not that bisexual, but i did enjoy working the pole with one or two of the other girls in my stripper days. i found myself thinking maybe she and i could work your pole on this trip. "Very nice to meet you, Star." i said shaking her hand.

"You too...Mary Sue." We shared a conspiratorial smile as we exchanged stripper names.

Then i shook the hand of Jane, she did not look at me. Another submissive, i smiled sweetly. i made a note to look up her porn later. i noticed you getting nervous around her, i made another mental note to ask you later if you had fucked her as well. i was maybe a little jealous, but like Bill the Plumber and all the dicks i sucked while stripping, that was in the past and what happened in Vegas...well Daddy knows how the saying ends.

Then i meet the porn star. i watch how she dominates her date; and i am not enthused at all. i have always found Femdom distasteful...unnatural. The way she is emasculating the pediatrician, whose name i know from several of my students, irritates me. But i suppress it with a false smile. She is preening as if she is the Queen of the Sextacular. That we are her serfs, her peasants. i do not like her. When i shake her hand, she flashes me the same fake smile. i do not sense 'Star' or Jane see through it, which makes it worse somehow. She pulls me into her, and makes a show of sniffing me. "Well I think we know who will be leaving the weekend a single mother." She says in a mocking tone as everyone but you and i laugh.

Before i can retort, the pilot informs us it is time to board the jet.
 
Last edited:
As Bill sat down he was again trying to orient himself. For a man who always felt he was in command, he felt stuck in suspended animation. He shook his head, ”that is what you get for letting your heart and emotions back in,”

Then he heard Clair, and saw Mary Sue. WOW, once again she did not disappoint. However, the first thought was as much relief as arousal. “I didn’t lose her!” I smiled and was certain she thought it was the outfit, but that first smile wasn’t sexual. It was not Mary Sue, it was for the woman inside the costume, it was for Claire. I loved her and last night and this morning. I was sure I lost her.

Next, she showed me her token of commitment, ”I have, Daddy. Which is why I slipped the key to this under your door this morning...That is the only key to it”. I couldn’t believe it, I had to admit, I had never seen a chastity belt first hand, I am not sure I really believed they existed. First, it was an incredible gesture, in my most selfish fantasy, I had never imagined being given such control. Second, I laughed to myself, she doesn’t know you well enough yet obviously, I misplaced the keys to my BMW at least once every day, sometimes multiple times per day, and she gave me the only key to the this?!?! I would need to think of a safeguard quick.

Of course, I was aroused by the magnitude of the gesture, and the power it implied. I appreciated it had enormous symbolism to her, like the self bondage ” I need control and discipline, I need control and discipline...I need to be possessed. When I am bound in either my Dungeon or the kennel, I feel like a treasure that had been secured. It would be nice if it was someone other than me doing the securing”.

I wanted to understand, I really did, if this was that important to her I wanted to be supportive. But, I also wanted to scream, ”you are a treasure, I treasure you more than anything, don’t you understand that? I want you in my bed, always, every night, draped across my body, holding you, loving you, not in a cage, away from me, where I am your gatekeeper. I don’t need to own you, but I desperately need to trust you. But how do I, when I am not sure you trust yourself?”. But I didn’t. She couldn’t answer the questions I desperately sought answers to, she didn’t know herself, only time would tell.

Clair’s ability to keep me was completely within her control, but did she have that control. The blowjobs! Those fucking blowjobs! Why did they bother me. Not because she sucked some guys dicks, but who and why and what did it suggest going forward. I wanted to think they were purely sexual curiosity. If so terrific, case closed, we all experiment to learn. But the seedy location and transactional element implied more. She had needed some sort of affirmation. But of what? Her desirability? Her ability to be a sexual person? Again all fine. If that was it we had a real chance together.

Or was it to affirm she wasn’t worth loving, or a lust to just feel dirty. Those were my true fears, and if that was her need, and she needed that fix, it didn’t matter what keys she gave me or what barriers she created, or if she thought she loved me, she would satisfy the need to degrade herself again. You can’t help someone who hates themselves, I knew that and would not expose myself to that path. And if she did have those needs, if she acted on them, ever, I would be gone.

The trip to the plane was fun filled, Mary Sue gave me a world class blow job, milking every drop. She had asked me for nothing when we talked, but that would not work for me, I needed to be clear that I held certain things sacred. She would see, and begin to understand my hard lines.

We saw everyone on the tarmac and made our greetings. I introduced Mary Sue, and felt a bit guilty. These were my best friends, my confidants. I was going to demonstrate my love for this girl, and they were going to think I had lost my mind. I had known and discarded countless Mary Sue’s and these guys knew it. I loved Claire, and I looked forward to introducing them to her in the very near future.

One odd thing happened on the tarmac before we boarded. That worthless whore Lexi had gone up to Claire/Mary Sue and sniffs her, sniffs her! Trust me, if any woman’s cunt was skanky, it was Lexi, she then loudly announced, ”Well I think we know who will be leaving the weekend a single mother”. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

The pilot called us to board and I sided up to Lexi, ”so Lex, you still gaped from when I fucked you a year and a half ago?”. She chuckled, ”Oh Bill, don’t flatter yourself, you’re not that big stud”. Now it was my turn to chuckle, ”Never did think that Lex, just thought you were that loose”. Her look bore through me with daggers, but we had made our mark. We were out of earshot of anyone, so I was short and sweet. ”look you over the hill porn star, you are on this trip because, for some reason I will never understand, my buddy Steve wants you here. I will make you welcome, but if you do one thing to hurt Mary Sue, I will kick your dirty whore ass so far down the strip you will still be bouncing a week from now, are we understood.” We then got on the plane.

If Caligula had owned a plane, it would be the FUN JET. The entire inside, was either red velvet, white or black leather, a stripper pole or mirrors. Jeff was thrilled. The bedroom had a round bed with red satin sheets and mirrors. Our chariot set, we took off for the ball. Once airborne, I got up to address the group:

First, thank you everyone for coming. I envisioned this little spree almost a year ago and quite a bit of planning has gone into it. I would have only wanted to do this with the big 4 and I am thrilled we could all make it. You know we have named this the Golf Sextacular. The purpose is to test boundaries, live out fantasies, but also to respect boundaries. No one here will be forced to do anything they don’t want to do. People can change their mind at any time, but limits will be respected. However, if consensual, nothing is off the table. Should you find yourself in a pickle, for example the owner or police did not appreciate your fucking you dates ass in the middle of the dance floor at the Palms, use this number. Bill passes out cards. Put this in your cell phones, it belongs to my good friend Tommy Fitzgerald, the DA in Vegas. As long as it is a misdemeanor, all charges will be dropped and you will be on your way for more debauchery.

We have four suites at the Bellagio, all feeding into a master great room. The rooms are stocked with all the top shelf liquor, beer and wine you could want. If it isn’t there call room service and it will be delivered. Everything is on the house. When we arrive at noon, we will quickly check in. The boys will be playing golf at Shadow Creek at 1:30. Ladies, while you are welcome to join, you all have reservations at the spa for any services you desire. Just look beautiful by 5:00 PM. You also each have a $10,000 line of credit in your name at the casino. It can only be used for gambling.

The men will be playing a team event today. The winning team and their date will then divvy up the remaining women for a threesome. Again, what takes place, must be consensual. The losing men will get a massage and a shave. We will meet in the main suite area at 7:45 PM in order to make our 8:00 PM reservations at Picasso in the hotel. We will then go clubbing at XS nightclub at the Wynn.

As you all should know, Day One will conclude with the vote on the hottest date bet winner. That vote will be based on attire worn throughout the day, activities on the plane, the threesomes, dinner and the club. Attire, creativity, uniqueness, raw sexuality and outlandish behavior will all come into play. The vote will be made by the men, it is our money. How the proceeds are split will be up to them. I trust you all to vote purely on merit.

Lastly, as I said, we will honor limits. Mary Sue please stand up.
She gets up and stands next to Bill. Guys, this will shock you, but I love this girl. And as a token , she has given me a very special gift today, haven’t you my pet? Bill lifts up her skirt to show the chastity belt. ”Yes Daddy!She smiles. Gentlemen, here are my limits. No one will come inside Mary Sue, only she will decide if anyone enters anywhere. No man will enter her pussy, protected or unprotected. Likewise, my seed is sacred to her, only she can swallow my cum, and only her vagina will feel my cum. I reach into my pocket and unlock your belt. Your pussy is your own, as is your body, but as long as you want to be mine, they will only pleasure me, and only accept my seed. She looked at me and I wasn’t sure if it was love or panic. I know I felt both love and panic. “Clair, I so want to believe in you, in us, please be the girl I can love”, I thought to myself as I looked at her. I also happened to look at Jane, I thought I saw a tear. I felt bad, did she wonder, “why her, hy not me”. I couldn’t worry, the answer was myriad.

Lexi, spoke first, “You, Bill, are in love with a stripper? Unfuckingbelievable!” She laughed, Bill ignored her, he could give a shit. Then Jeff roared, “What kind of horseshit is this, You can’t tell me I can’t fuck a whore!” Bill’s and Jeff's relationship was in dangerous territory, and Jeff worried Bill. If Clair/Mary Sue needed to degrade herself, Jeff would be the biggest threat I could find. Other than the Old Blll, no one seduced women like Jeff. But, unlike Bill, he could be cruel and he generally left women with new levels of self loathing. And now he was motivated, he had gotten sick of losing to Bill, and like Bill, he was an Alpha. There would be no greater challenge to him on this trip. Bill used Clair’s own words, ”Jeff, good buddy, I’m not saying you can’t fuck a whore, fuck as many whores as you want, you just can’t fuck MY WHORE”. Mary tell them whose whore you are. Again Mary Sue smiled, ” I am Daddy’s Whore! you said it with pride and I looked and saw Tim and Steve smile, Jeff fumed. I knew had put a bullseye on Claire’s back, but needed to know, particularly if the rest of the weekend was going to go as I hoped.

With that Ladies and Gentlemen, let the festivities begin. Ladies, let us see what you’ve got?
 
Last edited:
Once the aircraft reached altitude i disappeared into the jet's small galley; i have decided on a more subtle approach. Plus i had to collect myself. i love exhibitionism; but it is something i have to warm up to. Especially when i have an adversary. i like to stalk around the edges and observe before joining the pack. When i engage, i want to engage with confidence that i am going to win or be correct. The idea of losing or being wrong publicly; terrifies me. Bill had thrust me into the spotlight right away; he had forced me out of my comfort zone.

i also wanted to have a moment, to sort out a vibe i am getting off of you. i worry that you think i am a freak. i am by nature a very nurturing individual; i want to take care of people. i enjoy teaching and am very good at it; i graduated with a 4.0 and won several awards like substitute teacher and student teacher of the year my junior and senior year of college. i was also starting a Masters degree; although i was trying to decide if i would remain in the classroom or become a counselor. Despite my career ambitions i was anxious to start a family; get married and pregnant.

But i am a freak...in the sheets. When it comes to sex i enjoy being dominated and put in my place by a strong, dominant Man. And bondage...i do not know why; but i enjoy the feeling of being restrained. i know i am not a whore; i managed to work as a stripper and keep my virginity. For me it is just play; i have always had a quirky and slightly off sense of humor which has bled into my sexuality. Having my freedom taken from me is a release from the pressures of being an "independent, career woman". Being called names is another release for me. It frees me from the pressures to conform to social and professional norms for how a woman should be.

In short i want to be a lady on the streets, someone a Man would be proud to call 'wife'...and yet i want to be a freak in the sheets.

As i centered myself, i prepared a snack tray followed by eight glasses of white wine. i stepped out of the galley with a smile back on my face. "Ahhh, the little..." Lexi paused and looked at my breasts, mine are cute and perky but the other girls are all bigger than mine, "...stripper knows her place." She says as she makes sure she is the first to take a glass from my tray.

Smiling, i lean over and whisper so only she can hear, "Knowing my place is why i going to help Bill win, you dried up cunt." i walk away from her, looking sweet and innocent. i serve everyone except Jessica...i mean Star...since she was gravitating to the pole. Jeff was letting Jane drink her wine as he was preparing some bondage equipment. i could tell he was stewing over not being allowed to fuck me; i think putting me off limits made him want me more. Once everyone has wine, i get rid of the tray and set the snack tray out on a small table.

i come and sit on your lap, sipping my wine and watching Star dance. She is absolutely amazing. Her top comes off and then her bra. Lexi is fuming, she makes Steve get on his knees between her legs and lick her gaping pussy. It is a total turn-off to see a Man on his knees before a woman, i look away. Once more my gaze falls upon Star, our eyes meet and we smile at each other. There is a definite connection between her and i.

i look over at Jane; the girl is now blindfolded. Her wrists are bound and secured to a hook above her head. She has been stripped down to her stockings and heels. Her gorgeous young body on display for everyone to enjoy.

i lean back and kiss you as i take my hat off and put it in your lap. My top comes off, revealing my perky breasts with pink, puffy nipples. i am grinning seductively, finger in my mouth. A few feet from her, i slip out of my skirt. Star, reaches behind her and grasps the pole above her head. Her hips are swaying pleasantly. i slide down to my knees to remove her skirt and her pink, lacy panties. Her pussy is shaved and smells very enticing. i lean forward and kiss it, reaching up and licking while suckling her clit...teasing it from under its hood. i make her moan and groan, teasing her to the edge before pulling away.

i stand up, lean forward and kiss her as i reach up with one hand, caressing her beautiful arm until i find her hand. Our fingers entwine as our bodies start to sway with the stripper music pumped through the aircraft's cabin. We share the pole, stroking it, rubbing our pussies and bottoms on it. Soon both of our slits are open and glistening with our honey. Somehow we end up on the floor in a 68, happily munching on each other's pussies. Someone slides a double-sided dildo into my hand, i do not see who. "i've never done this before." i whisper into her ear.

"It's okay, gorgeous...i do." She takes the toy from my hand and sits back, her legs spread wide. Slowly she slides one end into her, then motions for me to move close. She guides one of my legs over her's, and slips one of her's over mine. She rubs the tip of the other end along my slit, then slips just the tip inside me. Instinct takes over and i move closer to her, taking more and more of the toy inside me. Soon we have the dildo completely inside both of us. Our bodies finding a rhythm gyrating against each other, our clits touching.

i feel myself starting to build, i look back at you, my eyes begging you for permission to cum...to make sure that this is something your are enjoying and are okay with.
 
The last few minutes couldn't have played out worse. It was 9:25 in the morning and I needed a drink. What do they say about the best laid plans?

When Clair goes into the galley as soon as we are at altitude, I know that I made a mistake. I replay the last few minutes, and realize that I must have embarrassed her with my proclamation and public display, or at least made her uncomfortable. I hadn't meant to, but I was sure I had. I thought the exhibitionist and the submissive in her would like it, like that I publicly claimed her, but I was wrong, I never meant to shame her. Worse yet, is I have put a target on her back and put her in a position as the tool to be used against me. The last thing she would ever want.

I don't know what triggered it in Jeff, was it just one more loss finally being the straw that breaks the camels back? I hated how it felt between us, I wish I knew. However, over just the last few months he had gone from someone who was a most trusted friend to a guy I realized today, truly wanted to hurt me, cut me to my very core, and he didn't care who he hurt in the process. Clair was my kryptonite and he knew it, hell I had announced it, and he had already struck the first blow. What were we 25 minutes into the weekend? I wanted to turn the fucking plane around.

I had just been planning to get up and talk to Clair, apologize to her, when she came back with the wine, trying to put on her best game face. She sat on my lap and kissed me, instantly conveying her forgiveness. But before I even knew what was happening she began dancing with Star, I did feel a bit silly given how I had just proclaimed our commitment to each other, but I knew she was soft Bi and at least part of her motivation was helping me win. Initially Mary Sue looked hot, and she and Star put on a show. Where things went south was when she grabbed the dildo, I had been thinking about how I needed to talk to her and apologize, my attention hadn't been where it should, I hadn't anticipated Jeff's well calculated move. With Mary Sue's head turned he had deftly handed her the double dildo. Clair seemed confused but Star took care of the rest.

Clair had just looked back at me, I was sure she was looking at me to see if she was aloud to cum. I was about to nod yes, I owed her that. But just as I was about to, Jeff took his moment, and screamed out laughing, "hell yes baby you should come, your precious pussy doesn't look like it needs Bill's golden cock to make you cum afterall. What I gave you worked just fine, more than happy to put it in your sacred pussy, just wait until I give you the real thing, you will never need his cock again!"

It was reflexive, instinctive, in a flash, I was up off the couch, and hit Jeff with the hardest right cross, I could land, "don't you dare talk to her like that". He went flying and landed on his ass, but he just kept laughing, he could handle the pain, it was clear how he had hurt me, and that was his goal "Fuck you Bill, you fell in love with a whore, what did you expect". He just kept laughing.

I realized immediately, I had just made it worse. I hated the insults at Claire. Tim backed me as I knew he would, "for fucks sake Jeff, shut up, shut the fuck up". But the damage was done. 1 Jeff, Bill and Mary Sue/Clair 0. I was losing a battle I had never realized I would be playing, but my competitor was playing for keeps. I looked at her sweet face looking up at me, with tears in her eyes. She was stuck in the cross fire of two heavy weights, and unknowingly the vessel of attack, All could say was, "I am so sorry, Clair".

I stood up, and apologized to the group, at least the group other than Jeff. " I am sorry that this is how this weekend started, I hope we can put this behind us and still have a fun time, but if you will all excuse me for a second, I need a drink". However, as I looked at Starr, she didn't seem upset, had this been a plan, had she and Jeff worked this out together? I went back to the back and poured myself a double scotch and took it down in two gulps. Then, I poured another ...
 
My orgasm denied by Jeff's dickhead move and the punch, i look at Star. "Did you plan this?" i ask, wondering if her calm reaction was from being in on it or just practiced detachment. i do not know about her club, but while not something that happened nightly or weekly...fights between Men were not unheard of. After seeing the fourth or fifth guy take a punch from a friend, you learn to not get excited.

"Fuck no, Mary." She looks me square in the eye, i can tell she is horrified by her date's behavior. "I have no idea what has gotten into Jeff. Do you want to go check on your Man?" i nod my head 'yes'. She smiles sweetly, leans in and gives me a passionate kiss.

i slide off the dildo, and slip my heels off and stand up. i head to the galley. "Not going to finish the show? i was just beginning to think you may not ruin the weekend after all?" Lexi says haughtily as her boy toy eats her out.

i smile and turn-on the country charm. "Well bless your heart. It must feel good not to be the cause of all the drama for once; almost as good as having a moist pussy again. i was going to see there was any Pledge back here." i kept walking.

i see you pour and then down a glass of Scotch; probably expensive Scotch that deserved to be savored. i do not realize it is your second one. "Bill," i say your name, dropping all fun and games so i can be serious for a moment. "...that guy Jeff? He is getting nowhere near this pussy. Even if it will win a bet or the weekend or he offers me a million dollars...his cock will never go inside me." i look at you, my eyes cold and hard as steel, i have taken an extreme disliking to the Man. "Even if you were to order me to fuck after you patch up your differences...my submission has its limits."

i put an ice cube in a glass and pour myself a finger of Scotch. i take a moment to swirl it around the glass. i like my whiskey on the rocks, swirling it lets the ice melt just enough that the water cuts the sharpness of the liquor without watering it down. i sip it, it is good. i set it down on the galley counter. "i don't know that we are going to win many bets this weekend." My eyes lock with yours as i await your response.

And as i go down on my knees. My hands working your belt and pants, freeing your cock. It was the first time i saw it anything but rock hard. i smile, feeling and watching it grow and stiffen in my hand. Because of me. Beauty taming beast. i take it in my mouth; all of it...it is easier when it is semi-erect. My tongue slides out to lick your balls. Then i get a wicked idea; i slide off your cock and lick my way down your shaft. Pay attention to your balls...your taint...then i lick your browneye. My tongue swirls around your asshole. i try to remember how you rimmed me, what you did and do that to you in return. It is a new experience for me.

i think you like it, because you are rock hard in my hand. Once i feel your precum oozing from your head i take your cock into my mouth and lovingly lick it...kiss it...then i am sucking you off furiously. Relentlessly driving you to the edge...then not stopping and full throttle taking you over. i can feel you starting to cum...your cock swelling and beginning to pump. i pull off but keep my face near. Like an artist with a brush i paint my face with the ropes of cum shooting from your cock.

But i am not done. i turn my attention back to your ass. i spend a few seconds tonguing your asshole and pressing my lips to it.

i have a rival to beat, and hopefully a bet to win. i stand and wait for you to put yourself back together. i refuse the towel you offer to wipe the cum from my face. We leave the galley. "Well, well, we..." is all Lexi can say before i lean down and give her a wet, French kiss, your ass still on my lips and tongue. Your cum smearing onto her face. i stop kissing her, and just enjoy her sputtering rage. Even Steven has to suppress a chuckle...which does not end well for him.

Then i notice Jane, hanging there. Almost forgotten, i decide to go give her some love...
 
As I down my second scotch, I am furious. Jeff's and my friendship is over, this is war. But I also have to look in the mirror. What man takes the woman he loves and puts her in this situation? Admittedly, going into it, I thought all of these guys were my friends, but I still shouldn't have done it, I should have known better. I am so, so very sorry.

She is trying to please me and win bets. I like to win, no question about it, but not at any cost, and certainly not at the cost of her. I have already won the only thing that matters, nothing else means anything, I just don't want to lose it. Oh God, what have I done, how do I fix this, I cannot let this destroy her, destroy us, but how do I stop it. I hear her walk in.

"...that guy Jeff? He is getting nowhere near this pussy. Even if it will win a bet or the weekend or he offers me a million dollars...his cock will never go inside me." You are damned right I think, no man's dick is getting near that pussy

"Even if you were to order me to fuck after you patch up your differences...my submission has its limits."
Oh I want it to, I don't want you to submit to anyone but me, and only there because I love you and I would never ask you to submit to anything I didn't think you wanted.

"i don't know that we are going to win many bets this weekend." I see her look into my eyes, is she waiting for my reaction, she is going to get it. I turn to her and put my hands firmly on her shoulders, "Oh my god Clair, sorry Mary Sue, but I need to talk to my girl.

I don't care about winning bets. And God, I hope you know it isn't about the money. I don't flaunt or talk about it, but I am wealthy, all of the men here are wealthy. We work because we like the challenge. If you marry me, you won't have to work but I hope you do, at least until we have children. I think it is important to have something you are passionate about, and let it challenge you.

We bet the numbers we do because betting is relative. When you are a college kid, a $10 nassau is huge. As you get wealthier it takes more to get the adrenaline going. Every guy here is worth 9 figures, so $5,000 gets the adrenaline to start to move. I know I described the games and how I am a winner, but the game is over, I HAVE WON I HAVE YOU, GAME OVER. The rest is meaningless.

I will never ask you to Fuck another man, that would kill me. I don't want to see you pleasuring anyone at all, just ME, you are all I need, you are all I want. Am I all you want? We can have fun, crazy, erotic, public fun, but it is for you and me, no one else. We are a team, we win and lose as one. I will never forgive Jeff for what he said about you, to you. I am even happy to not play golf today, on the chance I would lose. But I won't lose, I am going to beat that son of a bitch into the ground in something where he desperately wants to beat me. But if you want, I will skip it, I will take you to Hoover dam or something. I do want to test our sexual limits with each other, but with EACH OTHER. I don't know how to say it any stronger, I LOVE YOU. Clair, I HAVE WON the rest is meaningless.


I see you smile, I think you have heard and appreciate all that I have said. "I hear you, i love you too, let me test a limit".

My dick was flaccid as she unbuckle me, the first time that had been the case since I met her. It didn't stay that way. Her touch, her mouth, pure chemistry. Then I realized what she meant about limits. When she began to toss my salad, I was in ecstasy. I had to brace my arms on the counter tops not to scream out. My anus and prostate are ultra sensitive, but what she did was beyond surreal. Sometime I may ask her to just finish me with her hand while she tongues my ass, it felt so good. My sexual muse had once again created a new standard of pleasure. I was expecting her to suck me down, as I love and she is so very good at, but she had a point to prove, she wanted me to mark her and she wanted to show everyone. I think it was primarily for Lexi, but I hope it was for Jeff. It ended up being for both.

She kissed Lexi, which surprised me, and said something to her I couldn't hear, but it was clear the kiss was to make a point. I was proud of my little Omega. Next I saw you walk toward Jane, she looked so vulnerable, I was worried about her.

You walk over to her, my cum still on your face, she looks up at you. "Is...is that...is that his come?" You instantly realize that there is hurt in her voice. A dream shattered and you wonder what happened between us. You expect to feel jealousy, competitiveness, but instead you feel compassion. I think Clair is beginning to truly realize, I do love her. You smile at her, but your real target is an Omega like attack of Jeff, "Yes honey, it is. I was just tossing his, oops, a salad in the galley, and I needed to have my "golden cock".

Starr screams, "Oh yeah, you go girl, take care of your man!". Golden cock she thinks, hmmm. I look over at her and my reservations from earlier are largely dismissed, she wasn't planning with Jeff, the turmoil just didn't phase her. Soon nothing would. She is starting to develop that cold hard edge of a more seasoned stripper. She truly is young and pretty, she is going to law school apparently, she could have a life. All I can think is, "I hope you are nearing your last dance, if not stripping will eventually eat your soul. It does everyone".

You kneel down next to Jane, you are gentle. She senses you are kind, she whimpers, "Would you mind if I taste it?" At first you think, "hell no, that is mine and hard earned", and then you see the neediness, "sure Sweetheart", this time, only this time, you won't mind sharing. She laps at your face, not particularly sexual, more like a puppy, there is innocence, you sense it, you empathize and you turn your attention to her. This isn't Star, this is a girl out way over her skis. You lean down, and gently, lovingly tenderly, begin to lick her slit ...she opens her legs, and you dive in further.

Tim sees all of this take place before him, and Mary Sue captures his heart as well. He is happy, really happy for Bill. He had loved his sister, the and Bill had mourned together, and in so doing, an incredible bond had been forged. He had known how lonely his friend, his very best friend, had been. How he had started to hate himself for what he had become. This girl was redemption for him, he hadn't fallen in love with a stripper, he had fallen in love with everything his sister had once been and also things she hadn't been able to provide despite her best efforts. Bill and Mary Sue (he wanted to know who she really was) were not alone this weekend against Jeff. I would be there for him, for them, as I always have.

Tim reached out instinctively and began to massage your clit. He looked over at me, as did you and you both saw me smiling. I knew Tim, he wasn't trying to Fuck Clair, he was thanking her, thanking her for soothing Jane in a way that he couldn't. Bill hoped he made her feel good doing it. Bill trusted Tim with his life, and now Clair was his life.

Bill also walked over to Jane. Her mouth was now yawning open as Clair/Mary Sue increased the intensity of her oral work. She expertly ran her tongue inside her folds, and flcked and teased her clit back and forth varying the intensity, Jane was grinding her hips in enjoyment. I looked down at Clair, who looked up at me instinctively. I pointed to my dick and Jane's mouth, do you mind? I mouthed silently. You signaled me with your eyes that you were okay with it and I took out my dick and gently touched Jane's lips. Her eyes popped open, and she looked at me expectantly, "Take it if you want it, it is okay", and with that she fervently took me in her mouth. After the intense orgasm I had had with Clair, there was no way I was going to cum, I was simply feeding her a pacifier, while my wife, I mean girlfriend, brought her to orgasm.

Everyone is watching, Alexis and Jeff, smoulder...
 
i look up, i can see your ass hovering above me as Jan sucks your cock. i groan as Tim fondles me, caressing my clit and respectfully exploring my pussy as i pleasure his girlfriend. It is obvious that he cares for this girl, a lot like how Bill seems to feel about me. Soon she is writhing in pleasure. i feel a degree of jealousy; she seems to want you too much. i wonder how Tim feels about that. i wonder what your history with her is and whether or not i should be jealous. i do not get the sense that i should feel jealous, you demonstrate a little bit of an attraction, but i do not sense a connection.

So i just chalk it up to girlish insecurities.

i move out of the way, giving Tim access to his girl's tight little slit. He slides his cock straight into her. She moans against your cock. i lean forward, my hand on her clit as Tim pleasures mine. i press my face into your bottom. My lips and tongue seeking out your browneye. You enjoyed this in private...now i am going to put on a show in public.

The weekend was getting off to a problematic start, but i was determined to salvage it for you. "There you go girl! Toss that salad while lil' girl suckles that golden cock!" Star cheers as i reach around and caresses your balls...toying and playing with them...
 
Back
Top