The Psychologist (closed for bankbabe13)

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
7,161
The Psychologist

"Thank you for coming, Miss Cuminners. Ashley. Can I call you Ashley? Yes. Good."

The superintendent pointed Ashley Cuminners to an armchair. It was not a warm day, and he was surprised at just how provocatively she was dressed as a professional psychologist turning up for work at a juvenile men's prison.

"Here at Spunkbucket Juvenile Correction Centre we have a policy of helping our young men back into society. When they turn 18, the Massachusetts authorities don't just throw them onto the streets. We nurture them, give them every assistance to understand society and what's expected of them."

"We are very liberal here at Spunkbucket. Our 18 year olds are allowed casual dress, they can smoke, they can access their parts of the centre without interference. We feel that gives them a head start to understanding personal responsibility and mutual respect. It's very important that you understand and share our philosophy."

The superintendent hoped Miss Cuminners was more experienced than she looked. She was very young and pretty, and was showing a lot of leg and cleavage. He was finding it hard to look her in the face and not be drawn down to her low cut blouse which revealed the top of a lacy bra. Or her crossed legs and short skirt which had ridden up to give him a glimpse of her panties. At the end of today he would suggest she dress a bit more plainly tomorrow. He made a note.

"So let me take you to meet the boys. They're in the games room. Do you have any questions?"
 
Last edited:
At 22 i was eager to show what i was made of as. I head to first assignment at the local juvenile detention facility. I wear a pink blouse, black pleated skirt 3” above the knees, nude pantyhose and 3” strappy pink heels.

As we chat i say i have no questions as you lead me on a tour of the facility
 
The superintendent led Ms Cuminners down a long corridor.

"We only have boys in here for minor infringements," he said. "Well, relatively minor. Burglary, drug possession, assault, that sort of thing. Not murder."

They passed a window into an exercise yard. It was full of fit young men playing volleyball.

"They can exercise whenever they like," the superintendent said. "And keep fit. We have a full gym. We encourage them to use it. You'll be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure, by how fit and strong our boys are."

At the end of another corridor he stopped, unlocked a door, let them both through, and locked it again behind him.

"We are now in the senior part of the facility," he said. "All the boys here are 18. That's when we assess them, well, you assess them to return to society. Follow me."

This part of the facility still felt like a jail, but they could hear the sound of young men laughing. Ms Cuminners shoes rang out from the floor with the familiar tap of high heels. As they passed some of the rooms, the laughing stopped as if people inside were listening.

"I think you'll agree, Ashley, that this is really a first class facility. I really hope you're going to enjoy it, and do good work. I'm relying on you to connect with the boys, you know, get them used again to being around a woman."

He smiled awkwardly.

"The boys you're going to be working with are in the games room," he said, gesturing towards a closed door. "Like I've been saying, they're all good strong boys, all 18 years old, all had the benefit of the best care and attention and remediation which we at Spunkbucket can provide."

He put his hand on the door and stopped.

"But if you have any trouble there is a panic alarm. And CCTV. Someone will be watching in the control room."

He opened the door and gestured for her to enter.
 
I enter and the door closes behind me, nervous at first since at 22 not much older then they are yet need to show i am here for them and show structure in their lives. I see them eyeing my nylon clad legs and commenting under their breath which i shrug off as normal teen age stuff, especially me being new and all. “Hello boys my nane is Ashley Cuminners and i am going to be your new facility psychologist, you can come to me for anything, any questions. My job is to reaclimate you to society. How about your names first, why you are here for a first introduction now?” I ask with my usually friendly bubbly tone.
 
The superintendent saw Ms Cuminners into the games room. The ten 18 year old inmates were present as he'd instructed. He thought she might hang back cautiously at the prospect of confronting the mass of heaving teenage testosterone, especially dressed like that. But she was either tougher than she looked or dangerously naive. She pushed past him and stepped inside without looking back. He closed the door and hurried back to his office to log onto the CCTV.

...................................................................

The guys were variously seated or standing round the room. There were some armchairs, a pool table and some exercise equipment, and a wall of windows looking onto another exercise yard. Four dark glass domes covered the CCTV cameras installed on the ceiling. And a large red button, obviously in case of emergencies, nestled by the door.

The ten guys followed Ms Cuminners across the room to the empty chair at the front. Twenty eyes watched her sit, cross her legs, adjust her thighs, fiddle with the undone buttons on her blouse but unsuccessfully seek to disguise the top of her lacy bra.

They called out their names all at once. She waved her arms for quiet, her blouse flapping open just a bit more.

"Hey guys. Shut the fuck up," said a tall fit black guy at the front. "Don't all speak at once. Hi, Ms Cuminners, I'm Jerome. Sorry these guys have no fucking manners. I'm in here for assault and get out in 3 weeks."

"Yeah, sexual assault," said the guy next to him, a cute blonde haired guy wearing blue overalls without a shirt. He tugged at Jerome's T, pulling it up to uncover his toned torso. They wrestled onto the floor.

"You got a boyfriend Miss?"

They watched her look round for the new voice.
 
“Boys thats enough off the floor please! I say sternly but in my usual friendly tone since my job as psychologist will be to get them to trust me so they can trust authority figures outside the facility. I ignore the “boyfriend” question as i ask them to continue the introductions, although they seem distracted by the two wrestling on the floor. Rolling my eyes i get up and head ovrr to attempt to break up the scuffle.
 
Jerome had the blonde guy prone on the floor, a knee in his back while he punched the side of his head. The other guys gathered round yelling 'fight'. As Miss Cuminners pushed through the ring of guys, they went silent, sizing her up. They watched her bend as if to physically break up the scuffle, and then trip over her high heels. Or maybe someone tripped her deliberately. She fell backwards onto the floor, her short skirt riding up, exposing her nude pantyhose.

"Rhett, Miss." It was the guy who'd yelled out about a boyfriend, six feet tall, black hair cut short at the sides and long on top, wearing a sleeveless T and tight gym shorts cut at the sides up to the waist. He held out his hand to help her up. "Like Jerome says, these guys have no fucking manners. Let me help you."

He bent down and took her hand, but once locked in his grip, Rhett just held Miss Cuminners where she was while he and the other guys got an eyeful of her groin and the tight thin fabric which barely covered her.

"Lady, I bet you got a nice pussy under there," he said.
 
Blushing at their bold words, also the fact that my skimpy lacy pink string bikini panties were now exposed under the thin nylon layer. “You should not be so bold and crass to a woman” i exclaim trying once again to assert some authority and remember i am here to help them reacclimate into society. I look up, breathing a bit hard from fall, wondeting if he will help me up or just “admire” the view longer. One blurts out “nylon and lace tear easily.” Maybe in an attempt to “rattle” the new psycologist or trying to be funny to his boys to show off some bravado. Either way i await to see hia next move.
 
Rhett made no attempt to help Miss Cuminners off the floor.

"Lady, how old are you? I mean, you're what? 25?

"Nah," said a swarthy, unshaven Latino guy, also dressed in brief gym shorts, but shirtless and sweaty like he'd been exercising. "She's only like 21 or 22."

The Latino guy sat on his strong haunches to get a closer look, his heavily muscled torso bursting into relief. He reached out and ran a finger up the inside of Miss Cuminners left leg, tracing the outline of her string bikini panties under her pantyhose. "I hope these are crotchless like my girlfriend wears."
 
Too shocked to move, also don’t want to irritate them as i am here to be a needed “friend”, to them to have them regain trust in the world. I gasp as i feel a hand on my nylon clad thigh tracing the ourline of my string bikini panties under the thin nylon material as they lewdly comment on my toned legs and perky chest with snickers as i am not sure if their intentions. Intimidation? Or more i nervously await the next move as i remain at the sane time composed as they still wont help me up.
 
"Hey Ricky," Rhett said to the Latino guy who was fingering her panties. "Miss Cuminners is our friend."

"Friend with benefits," Ricky said. "Yeah, like you said, nylon and lace tear easily. Don't worry lady, I'll undress you gently."

Rhett knelt down, his knees in her back and supported her waist with both hands, lifting her butt off the floor. Ricky took advantage, grabbing the top of her pantyhose and pulling it down to expose her panties.

"Nice legs," Ricky said. "They would look shit hot wrapped round my neck while I found your clit with my tongue." He flicked his tongue out into her face, and licked his lips.

Then Rhett reached round and placed his hands on her perky tits.

"Nice and firm," he said. "I bet you look fucking hot without a bra. You guys want to see her tits pointing at the ceiling?"

The rest of the gang gathered round, laughing.
 
I whimper a bit “ok boys fun is ummmm... over let me up please. Unless a woman is your wife you shouldn’t touch her in this way” i plead trying to be a friend and not set them off since i dont know them yet and also the “unorthodox” rules at this facility. Still held by my arms on the floor,one youth strokes my toned nylon ckad leg as another teases me more by running his hand on and just under the thin straps of my string bikini panties as im red faced in how they touch and talk to me.
 
"Unless a woman is your wife...." Rhett repeated what Miss Cuminners said and burst out laughing. He squeezed her tight against his chest and then found her nipples through her bra.

"How do you like it? Through the fabric like this or nipples naked?" He gently circled her nipples with his fingers, gradually getting closer until he could feel they were raised, then rubbed them between his thumbs and first fingers of both hands. She whimpered and squirmed. Having exposed her panties, Ricky was working his fingers around and under the stitched edging, gradually pulling them down.

"Looks like a Brazilian guys," he said. "Looks like we got ourselves a smooth shaved pussy to play with."

Miss Cumminers whimpered again, catching her breath in what might have been a sob.

"I love how you don't know what's cumming next," Rhett said. "And if only you could reach the panic button over there by the door...."

The other guys watched Miss Cuminners eyes dart up to the button, then look from one to the other. She fixed Jerome with her gaze, pleading with her eyes.

"Don't look at me lady," the big black guy said. "I want to see your tits pointing at the ceiling too. I say nipples naked, Rhett. Do it.""
 
“Ummm ok boys fun is ov...over i say. My skimpy bikini panties about 1/4 the way down, not exposing my pussy lips yet,but enough to show I’m most likely bald down there. Breathing hard in nervous anticipation as they chuckle at me like this is a game. My firm perky 34C breasts molested through the bra, which wven though i try to resist, my face grows red as my nipples begin to stiffen. One grabbing the thin straps of my panties and pulling them out and letting it snap back into place. All i can think is i hope they dont break ashands roam my nylon clad legs as they....
 
Several of the guys had their cocks out now, circling around Miss Cuminners so she could see how aroused and hard they were. Ricky kept his face hard against hers, his hands still inching her panties down.

"Better keep an eye on the clock," Rhett said, his hands working her nipples through the lacy bra.

Ricky smiled. "Looks like you're in luck, Miss," he said. "We gonna have to fuck you later."

And as close to her face as he could get without touching her, he stared into her eyes as he slipped his hand under the hem of her panties, finding her wetness with his palm. And then when he'd located her pussy he cocked his middle finger and slipped it into her hole as far as he could go, beyond the second knuckle. He felt her flinch at the unexpected invasion, but he knew she was moist and aroused.

"You like a finger in your wet pussy? You like, Miss Cuminners?"

"The clock," Rhett said. "Now."

Ricky withdrew and stood up.

"Get dressed, whore," he said. "Super will be here any second."
 
They back off and help me up. They sit down like this “introduction” was normal as i compose myself. I should run out snd quit there but, call it pride or what have you, i was not about to let these “thuggish” youths scare me off so easily. I was from Beverly Hills after all so part pf me felt a “better then them” mentality. I was here to help them after all get back to normal society so i returned to my desk makong sureci kept good mental note on distance from desk to “panic” button just in case.
 
The superintendent walked back into the room without knocking. He looked at the boys, mostly seated with their hands folded in their laps. It occurred to him how odd this was. They looked almost like a group of demure schoolgirls. Miss Cuminners must be working wonders, he thought, to have them all sitting so quietly.

Rhett, Ricky and Jerome stood up the back, lounging against the pool table. It interested him that they were separate. Ringleaders, he'd thought of them when they were first admitted. He was right. They were leadership material. He was glad he'd let them have their relative freedoms. Although seeing Ricky sucking his fingers wasn't a good look.

But Miss Cuminners was flushed. The superintendent looked at her face, and the way she kept moving her head a little nervously, up to meet his and the boys' eyes, then quickly downcast. And her blouse was undone at least another two buttons. What was she thinking? At this angle he could see right inside, across her lacy bra to the pale flesh beneath. And her hair seemed untidy, like someone had run their hands through it. Perhaps she'd been animated by the experience of addressing her first group and putting her theoretical skills to practical use. Flushed with success. That was it.

All the same, she needed to keep her blouse buttoned. And the skirt pulled down a bit lower. Indeed, he would remind her to dress more modestly tomorrow.

"Don't get up, Miss Cuminners," he said. "We'll talk at lunchtime. Before the one-on-one sessions." He turned to the boys. "I'm very pleased to see the affect Miss Cuminners is having on you. Very pleased. You're obviously doing good things together. Keep up the good work."

He thought Miss Cuminners was going to speak, but he waved her away, turned and left the room. The CCTV wasn't working again, and he rushed off to find the electrician, closing the door behind him.
 
The next coupe of hours go without fanfare, so in my naive thought process, i think thdy were just messing with me to intimidate the “new” teacher. It is now lunch time and they head off to the messhall area. A few ealk around and i tell them they need to be in lunch now. They give me a dirty look and say “rule 5 Miss Cuminners” and just go back to looking at a book. Then I remember in my initial meeting you had mentioned rule 5 as they have lunch as a “free” from clas period as in an aneffort to reaclimate them they get to go wherever in facility. I head into a stock room to make copies for next class. I totally miss a sign that reads. “Staff only but CCTV not working in this room. Do not use”. I enter then as I'm making copies i hear multiple voices enter behind me.
 
Jerome, Rhett and Ricky walked down the corridor laughing and joking about their morning with Miss Cuminners.

"Man, did you see the look on that cute little Beverly Hills honey's face?" Ricky said.

"Yeah," said Rhett. "She had made up her fucking whore mind her shaved little pussy was about to be ploughed by 10 teen cocks. She was wet and horny and scared and begging for it, all at the same time."

"We got one-on-one after lunch," Jerome said. "I sure am gonna fuck her once we're alone together in her office. I want to bend her over that table, spread her ass cheeks and plug her tight pink hole. I want to hear her scream for me to stop and then beg for more black cock when I hit her spot and she cums."

"I want to fuck her mouth while she looks up at me with her pleading eyes," Ricky said. "I want her to try to ask me to stop with her mouth full."

"Man, you're making me hard now," Rhett said, putting his hands in his pockets. "I just want to fuck her senseless. I don't even care which hole I use."

They sauntered round a corner. Three doors down they saw Miss Cuminners from behind, strutting on her high heels, her short skirt hugging her ass. All three guys stopped in their tracks to enjoy the show.

And then she turned into the stock room and shut the door.

Jerome whistled and walked up to the doorway. He looked round, but the corridor was empty. Rhett and Ricky joined him.

"Man," Ricky said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Well, my cock sure is," Rhett said.

Jerome turned the door handle.
 
Last edited:
I begin to make copies for my interviews tomorrow. Just then i hear the door open and think its the “principal/superintendent” of this institution, I turn giggling and am about to say “thought you already went ho..”. My sentence stopped by who is actually there. Trying to be stern,i say “boys this is for staff only. I know i was told you had free reign in facility tonget you back to real world stuff and all, but records and files are in here so its staff only”. I am stern yet try a gentle tone as part of my job there and the contract signed was to be a friend to them. One just chuckes ss he....
 
Jerome let Rhett and Ricky into the stock room, then pulled the door shut behind them. He saw the internal lock and clicked it shut. Miss Cuminners looked up anxiously.

"Hey Miss Cuminners," Ricky said. "Don't let us stop you copying."

He stepped up to her and put his hand round her waist, pulled her close, and whispered loudly, "You make my cock hard just by...breathing. You know that?"

She tried to ignore him and keep up with her copying. But he reached round further and lower until he could place his hand outside her short skirt over her pussy. He pressed firmly into her crotch.

"Don't mind me, honey. You just keep right on going."

She was breathing harder now. The copier kept spitting out pages until the collator was full and they spilled onto the floor.

"Let me pick those up for you," said Rhett. He knelt down beside her, shuffled a few pages, then ran his hand up her thigh and lifted her skirt. "You still wearing those cute panties," he said. "Man I'd like to feel them between my fingers, maybe give them a good sniff. Wanna slip them off for me?" He began working her pantyhose down, slowly, to expose the panties, while Ricky kissed at her ear and neck. But frustrated, Rhett simply placed both hands on her pantyhose, and ripped it apart.

"Hmmm," he said. "Look at those cute little panties. They don't cover very much."

"Hey guys," Jerome said. "We got a copier in here. What can we copy?"
 
Last edited:
“Ahjhhh what are you doing boys!” I gasp as pantyhose ripped open. “I need to ummm get to work and you boys should really head home dont you think?” Secretly turned on but not gonna let them see that, i struggle a bit, too shocked by their boldness to scream. They pkayfully pull at thin hip straps of my lacy string bikini panties. Breathing harder in nervois anticipation of how far they plan to go or is this just intimidation of the new psychologist to get into my head since my job is to get into theirs?....
 
"Hey lady, we can't go home," Jerome said. "We're inmates. We're stuck here."

He pulled her face round to his and kissed her roughly on the mouth, pushing his tongue between her lips. He wanted her to resist and he was not disappointed. Rhett and Ricky slipped their fingers under her bikini panties and gradually slipped them down her thighs, humming a sexy tune.

"Hey honey, why don't you strip for us?" Ricky said.

"Too late," Rhett said. "They're off."

He finished slipping her panties down exposing her firm ass. He ran his palms under her ass cheeks, rubbing hard and feeling for her pussy lips and then her tight hole.
 
Last edited:
They joke about”making a wish” each takes a strap on each hip of my panties and pulls till they “rrriipp” and snap open. I try to resist as they pull them from me and they gawk at my 22 year old, not much older then they, clean shaven pussy. i try to block their hands but my small wrists easily held in place. “This behavior is not acceptable in the real world boys” i stammer but they seem uninterested in my thought process as one eyes the buttons on my blouse as two more touch mu smoooth pussy lips like a kid checking out a new toy on Christmas.
 
"Man, you got a sweet pussy," Jerome said. He bent down to get a closer look, running his fingers across her gash and finding the slit, then peeling back her pussy lips and feeling for wetness. He pushed his face in close, licking his lips. "That is one gorgeous, fucking pussy lady."

"Fuck, getta load of this pussy," Rhett said, pushing Jerome and her ripped pantyhose aside, then peeling down her panties.

Jerome held Miss Cuminners up while Ricky and Rhett admired her pussy, feeling her slit with their fingers, folding back her pussy lips, probing her cunt. She resisted, kicking and hitting out.

"We can rape you right now, princess," Rhett said, slapping her face. "But I want to do you slowly. I want to edge you to orgasm, but just not yet. You understand, slut? Do you want to play this gentle or do you want it rough?"

Jerome held one hand over her mouth and pushed the other down between her panties and her ass, finding her tight hole with his middle finger which he inserted. Miss Cuminners stood pinned between the three guys, Jerome fingering her ass, while Rhett and Pete ploughed her pussy with their fingers together and leered into her startled face, telling her what they were going to do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top