What's the most embarrassing thing you said or heard in bed?

yellowrocket

lust filled lover
As the title says,
I heard
"It's so soft."
Talking about the skin, but still.

Not me, but one of my old friends upset her first sexual partner by asking “is it in yet?” He was inside her at the time!

Not me, but one of my old friends upset her first sexual partner by asking “is it in yet?” He was inside her at the time!

It makes me wonder what in the world she was used to!

An old bf told me of a girl casually mentioning to him that she and her brother used to practice making out with each other.

It makes me wonder what in the world she was used to!

I didn't think of it like that! I would have expected her to feel it, considering he was taking her virginity at the time! I know that after she became sexually active, she once inserted a phone wrapped in a plastic bag to see if she could feel the vibrations, so I guess she wasn't very tight!

She told me a lot about her sex life - her and her first boyfriend tried to get me to join them in a threesome, and I think she thought hearing about it would make me succumb! (I did not).

"that's not my breast"

It was sideways from behind. It was her stomach. One of the problems with being into "curvy" girls.

I had a guy stop fucking me because the thing on his wrist said some pokemon was nearby. He told me to wait, and I did for a few minutes but then I just got dressed and left.

I was fucking a fwb named Katie from behind and said, “fuck Jen, you’re a better fuck the Katie”

That ended that FWB agreement.

Happened to me on Valentine's day this year. Incidentally, my birthday is the following day lol

Was staying in a hotel with incredibly thin walls... lots of pawing and foreplay that was unmistakable, then heard her clear as a bell asking 'Is it in yet'?

I was in bed with a 76yo lady lover,i was 20 yo,at the time,been lovers for sometime.
In The morning she said",sorry i cannot see you again,the sex is wonderful,but i have my future and old age to consider,Getting married this afternoon to a very wealthy man,and moving away,been fun,i do love you,but you have no money".
All true,i cried all the way home,after wishing her well.What else could i do?.
But she taught me so much,about life,sex,relationships,im forever greatfull,
For good or bad,most of my lovers have been of similar ages,ever since,and never regretted one minute of any.
Love to chat to any Mature lady,just chat or fun.
Bob,x

just curious

Do you have an idea if she was happy from the day on?
I was in bed with a 76yo lady lover,i was 20 yo,at the time,been lovers for sometime.
In The morning she said",sorry i cannot see you again,the sex is wonderful,but i have my future and old age to consider,Getting married this afternoon to a very wealthy man,and moving away,been fun,i do love you,but you have no money".
All true,i cried all the way home,after wishing her well.What else could i do?.
But she taught me so much,about life,sex,relationships,im forever greatfull,
For good or bad,most of my lovers have been of similar ages,ever since,and never regretted one minute of any.
Love to chat to any Mature lady,just chat or fun.
Bob,x

I was with a tall, very skinny girl in college.... the first (only) time we slept together we were foreplaying and it was becoming obvious to me she didn't have much experience. After "probing" for information, she confessed I was only her second lover and the third time she'd had sex.

Even though I did my utmost to be gentle, a few strokes in, she said "Are you done yet"?

My response, "I am now".... and that was that.

Back