Confessions: What Are Yours? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of here since they allow despicable people like this JTwater to poison this place. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm out of here since they allow despicable people like this JTwater to poison this place. It was fun while it lasted.

That's unfortunate. I don't understand the how and why on obvious trolls having longer then normal lifespans on lit. But in one respect once you know who they are they can be ignored. Once no one feeds their itch they lose interest. Ban them to soon and you've allowed them a victory and they keep coming back with greater frequency. What I'd most like to see in Lit is a thread naming the trolls and caustic alts.

ICT I want to die but I'm scared of a silly story about eternal damnation and punishment. It should be a fucking felony to brainwash children into believing that they are inherently evil for just existing and if they don't follow god, they're going to burn in hell forever.

I hope death is just as peaceful as it was before I was conceived. No more depression, no more anxiety, no more fear, and no more being used by the rich as a slave dog.

Death isn't the problem. Life is the problem.

ICT I want to die but I'm scared of a silly story about eternal damnation and punishment. It should be a fucking felony to brainwash children into believing that they are inherently evil for just existing and if they don't follow god, they're going to burn in hell forever.

I hope death is just as peaceful as it was before I was conceived. No more depression, no more anxiety, no more fear, and no more being used by the rich as a slave dog.

You feel that way because negative emotions consume you. Once you conquer those ailments you'll realize how wrong you are. I've been to hell and back and love everything about life. Hope you conquer the negativity and realize life is a beautiful gift. Best of luck.

ICT I don't understand why people are still talking about the same troll days after he first cropped up.

Stick him on ignore and then forget about him.

ict i have had a really shitty week and it doesn't look like it will get any better soon

Look into Yoga, Tai Chi and Meditation, this stuff works. Just getting out and walking, decreasing personal time spent indoors and adopting positive thought practices work to. Its not easy learning how to sop feeling sorry for yourself and making others miserable in the process but its achievable. I know.

ICT today is my birthday. And it has sucked. As usual.

IACT I think all the shit happening lately had to do with Mercury being in retrograde.

IFCT I want to be taken away and pampered for awhile w no stress. But that's never going to happen. Ever.

ICT I just want to be loved and cherished like I was a new Iphone.

ICT today is my birthday. And it has sucked. As usual.

IACT I think all the shit happening lately had to do with Mercury being in retrograde.

IFCT I want to be taken away and pampered for awhile w no stress. But that's never going to happen. Ever.

Well happy birthday!!!! Where you want to go...I game.

You ever need an understanding nonjudgmental ear I'm here. Or you can snapchat me. Same username.

(And I agree w u on the religion and brainwashing)

I always have to be the planner. I'm tired. Physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. Mentally. I just need 100% to be taken care of for a week or two. Without asking.

Then lets just drive and see where we end up!

ICT I am a little bummed out about my cat. I took him in to have two teeth removed and they wound up taking 11 more for a total of 13 teeth. Poor guy.

ICT I am a little bummed out about my cat. I took him in to have two teeth removed and they wound up taking 11 more for a total of 13 teeth. Poor guy.

Poor kitty! Hope they gave you some good pain meds for him! Looks like soft food for him from now on!

I confess that she spins my gears. I know she is crazy in every bad way. I know that is part of what draws me to her and worry about what that says about me.

I spend countless hours convincing myself to stay away. I'm not interested. She is bad news.

Then I run into her, she smiles and...

As long as I still have this hole in myself she's dangerous. I need the right person and I know she's not it so I fear my weak moments and guard against her. I've kept her out so far.

And then she smiles.

When will I find the right one to fill this hole and banish her from my dreams?

Having my thread deleted was a very difficult and very sad decision for me but I think it needed to be done.

My original thread is still around somewhere just closed for posting and I am good with that. I just needed to remove the temptation to continue to post photos

It was a hard choice for me too. I understand. 🌹

I already tried that.
He didn't like the fluff. :(
Plus, it has to be hard on a guy to get hugged by a woman who might snap him if she's not careful. :D:p

ICT... Phooey...

He offered to lick my butthole, but I reminded him he wouldn't find it in all the fat, but I'd still hug him if he needed it. ;)

Having my thread deleted was a very difficult and very sad decision for me but I think it needed to be done.

My original thread is still around somewhere just closed for posting and I am good with that. I just needed to remove the temptation to continue to post photos

ICT I respect the hell out of making that decision. You clearly know yourself and your life well enough to do what is best for you, and that shows a pretty awesome sense of self-awareness.

IACT that very sense of temptation (along with the fact that ain't no one wants to see that) is why I could never be brave enough to start posting/sharing pics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back