April Fools!

GF has her gay best friend sneak into bed & give bf a blow job. BF is half asleep moaning about how it's the best bj ever when gf can't help but giggle...

Got one. Girl has long said that only a woman can really properly eat pussy. She writes posts about it, jokes about it with her friends, etc.

So one night she goes to a party and meets a sexy woman named Jill who charms her into bed and eats her out so expertly that she almost passes our from her orgasm. Jill teases her and cuddles with her, asking if it was the best pussy eating she ever had, which the girl agrees to. Jill smiles and then rips off the wig...

Turns out "Jill" is her brother, "Jake!"

IMHO we have a few general April Fools / practical joke plotlines:

* The gag works; the joker and maybe the target benefit.
* The gag backfires; the target benefits, the joker doesn't.
* The gag falls flat or goes wild; the unexpected ensues.
* The joker is the target of a greater gag; hilarity ensues.

Plug whatever sex you want into those plot structures. Have fun!

At Christ is Risen College, the coeds must wear baggies sack dresses, and the guys wear loose fitting trousers to avoid the sort of undue displays that might make hormones distract them from bible study. Except on April 1, temptation reigns. Even Jesus had to undergo temptation.

Last year all the guys at the college stuffed huge dildos in their pants so this year the gals sport big balloon tits under tight Ts

Last year the gals felt up the guys and found out one was not a dildo but was a naturally huge cock. He has had non stop sex all year, while his buddies have all had to be celibate.

This year the guys want to feel up the gals, but the gal with the natural big boobs already knows which guy she wants...

The Mean Girl cheerbabes tell Priscilla Ponytail that she made the squad. except the uniform they give her has no panties...

The Marquis de Sade actually wrote a short story about a gay man who dressed up as a woman to attract men, and a butch lesbian who wore male garb to go cruising for women. They meet, and with both of them thinking to other to be the gender they're dressed as, they go back to get it on. They undress to discover that they're not what they appeared to be, laughter and hilarity ensues...

It read this a long time ago in a Collected Stories of the Marquis de Sade, and I'm afraid I don't remember this story's title, but I suppose with some vigilant googling, it can be found easily enough.

GF has her gay best friend sneak into bed & give bf a blow job. BF is half asleep moaning about how it's the best bj ever when gf can't help but giggle...

It would be great if this led to a V menage a trois where the BF is now dating both of them. :devil:

The Marquis de Sade actually wrote a short story about a gay man who dressed up as a woman to attract men, and a butch lesbian who wore male garb to go cruising for women. They meet, and with both of them thinking to other to be the gender they're dressed as, they go back to get it on. They undress to discover that they're not what they appeared to be, laughter and hilarity ensues...

It read this a long time ago in a Collected Stories of the Marquis de Sade, and I'm afraid I don't remember this story's title, but I suppose with some vigilant googling, it can be found easily enough.

That reminds me of this:

Once a young gay from Khartoum
Took a lesbian up to his room.
They argued all night
Over who had the right
To do what, and with which, and to whom.

Big Boy thinks he's teasing his nerdy room mate when he has his gf parade around the apartment naked. Little does BB know but roomie & gf are secretly having a thing. Not sure how this ends up with sex...

Maybe they're already secretly attracted to each other, but not yet intimate, and the next thing that Big Boy knows, a pissed-off roommate is grudge fucking the gf, who loves every second of it. Big Boy tries for revenge then by sodomizing the roommate, but this backfires when he enjoys it and so does the roommate, thus leading to a bisexual poly triad where all three are intimate.

That reminds me of this:

They argued all night
Over who had the right
I remember that one. It was usually posted on noteboards next to circuit diagrams and org charts.

Maybe they're already secretly attracted to each other, but not yet intimate, and the next thing that Big Boy knows, a pissed-off roommate is grudge fucking the gf, who loves every second of it. Big Boy tries for revenge then by sodomizing the roommate, but this backfires when he enjoys it and so does the roommate, thus leading to a bisexual poly triad where all three are intimate.
Don't forget the tentacles. Gotta have big, juicy tentacles. Those tentacle monsters, they're such jokers, ha...

That reminds me of this:

They argued all night
Over who had the right

LOL Thanks for that! Much wittier than the one about the man from Nantucket...
Who's dick was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin,
As he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear was a cunt, I would fuck it."

A not-yet-committed couple are driving around the backcountry one evening. The driver pulls the old out-of-gas trick as an excuse to park and make out. The passenger, anticipating this, summons their horny friend from the car trunk. They proceed to use the driver mercilessly.

Something crawls out of the bushes then, of course...

I would think that gf would feel threatened--because she really did put herself at risk in that there move.

Back