Getting fingered

when he is laying beside me kissing me passionately....YES GIMME SOME OF THAT ;)

makes me feel so submissive...*zing!!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
I fucking love it! Any women love getting fingered? Any guys/gals love doing it? There are few things better than getting fingered to multiple orgasms before getting fucked, IMHO.

[Didn't see a thread for this already, if there is one my apologies.]
Absolutely love it. My favorite way to do it is when we are both standing, from behind, perhaps outside the bedroom somewhere or in a place where we didn't expect it, and lifting up a skirt, pulling down jeans slightly, etc. and pulling a hot thong to the side with the same hand that I'm fingering her with. Not that I've thought about that much.
 
A couple of hours ago, I fingered my wife to orgasm while sucking on her tits. That particular combination really works, for both of us. Then she rolled over and I got behind her and fucked her wet, ready pussy. Fingering is great fun, either as foreplay or just by itself.
 
I love getting fingered. Hubby insists on making me cum with his fingers before he sticks his cock in me.

I also love getting fingered in semi-public (like in the car) where we could possibly get caught.
 
I love getting fingered. Hubby insists on making me cum with his fingers before he sticks his cock in me.

I also love getting fingered in semi-public (like in the car) where we could possibly get caught.

fingering in semi-public places is a major turn on for me.....your hubby is a lucky guy.
 
I was fingered by my cousin. He got me right off and it was under a blanket in front of other family. Lol. Was fantastic. Ive loved fingering ever since! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was fingered by my cousin. He got me right off and it was under a blanket in front of other family. Lol. Was fantastic. Ive loved fingering ever since! :)

Reminds me once I fingered my girlfriend under a blanket while holding a conversation with my flat mate who was sitting next to her...She was soaked.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm it's one of my favourite things, to have his fingers inside, to feel them flutter, twist and tease. I love cumming on his hand, clenching on his fingers and soaking his palm.
I love it standing up, when I'm still dressed and panties are pushed aside, I love when I'm fully naked, lying down and it's the first time he touchs me, I like when it happens in places it really shouldn't.
 
Here is some stuff I wrote for the fingerfucking thread on the GB. No harm in copy and pasting it here:


I can feel her warm body pressed against me as we kiss. Her mouth slightly open, I explore with my tongue.

We slide down onto the couch and I grab a handful of her hair, guiding her so she is laying across my lap. My hard cock pressing against her belly through our clothing.

I flip her skirt up and pull her panties down. They're damp. I can feel the heat radiating off her cunt. I easily slide two fingers into her. She gasps.

I lean over so my lips are next to her ear while my fingers slowly fuck in and out of her. I begin to whisper, "You know, the sexiest part of a woman really is her mind. Especially yours. You’re intelligent. You’re funny. You have strong character and well-formed opinions. You have a quick mind and a good sense of yourself.” I smile as I slip a third finger into her. “And I’m going to watch all of that fade away. I’m going to watch as your eyes roll back in your head. I’m going to watch as you lose yourself. I’m going to watch as you twitch and beg and drool. I’m going to smile down at you as your eyes stare up at me with that empty look and your hungry little cunt clenches my cock. I’m going to watch all of that intelligence drain away as you become a sweaty, helpless, carnal thing impaled on me.”

She groans and thrusts her hips onto my hand.

“I’m going to watch the animal you become when I fuck you.”


***

She soaks my hand and I slide my fingers out of her and roll her onto her back as I get up.

In a second her panties are torn off and I'm positioned between her legs.

She looks up at me. Pleading. "Don't be gen-"

Her voice cuts off into a sharp cry as I slam into her. Fucking her. This is not love making. There are no long, slow, gentle strokes. No kisses. Just fucking. My hard cock pounding into her soft, yielding body.

Her face contorts and her eyes roll into her head. I can't tell if it's pain or pleasure. And I don't care.

She starts to scream. Too loud. I grab her panties from the floor and stuff them into her mouth. I can smell her cunt on them.

She twitches and writhes beneath me. I can feel her cunt clenching me as she cums. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to. I bury myself in her as her body drains my cock.

For a few minutes I lay on top of her. Panting, sweating. Still half clothed. The whole room smells like excited cunt.

I stand up. It's almost painful to leave her body.

I look down at her. Skirt pulled up. Her cunt drooling. Twitching. Panties in her mouth. Eyes open, looking at nothing.

Gorgeous.
 
My alarm beeps and I smack the button as quickly as I can. I've already hit snooze twice, time to actually get up.

As I pull back the covers I catch the tangy smell of excited cunt.

I look over at her. She is on her back, her hair is tangled around her head in an early morning halo. She groans slightly. She's having a good dream, she'll want a fuck before I leave. I don't have time for that, I need to be at work before her.

I sigh and slide my hand into her panties. My two fingers slip easily into her sopping cunt. "Hey!" Her head shoots up and her eyes flutter open.

I push her back down with my free hand and tell her to hold still. I don't exactly fuck her with my fingers. I just start lifting my hand up and down, pushing the two fingers buried in her up against the roof of her cunt. I don't bother being gentle, she's already aroused and I need to leave. My fingers never leave her body, each thrust raising her slightly off the bed, my palm grinding into her clit.

Harder and faster. My arm starts to ache, and then burn as acid builds up in my muscles. I don't stop.

Her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth opens, but no sound comes out. Her thighs clamp on my hand and her face contorts. I stop moving my hand and her body relaxes, slumping into the bed. She lets out a long breath.

I slide my fingers out of her and she sighs, rolling over onto her side.

She has soaked my hand. I gently stroke my cock with her juices as I head for the shower.
 
Fingering a woman is fantastic.

Can't start too fast. Just a few light strokes above her panties before I slip my hand in to find her clit and fondle it a little, sliding one finger down into her slit just to get it moist and bring it back up to slide over her hardening clit.

Rubbing a little harder. A little faster, as I feel her clit begin to swell.

I grab both her wrists in my free hand and hold them over her head as I rub faster and harder. Ignoring the cramps forming in my hand just so I can watch her body begin to twitch. Faster and faster as her breath catches and her mouth opens slightly. Her back arches and she lets out her breath in a sharp gasp as her thighs clamp together and I know her body is pulsing in orgasm.

Before she can recover my knee is forcing her legs apart and my fingers are pressed into her clit again, rubbing as fast as I can. Harder and harder. She closes her eyes and throws her head back into the pillow. She cums faster this time, with a deep groan. This is deeper, more powerful, her face contorts and her teeth clench as her hips buck against my hand.

She tries to push me away and tell me it's too sensitive. That she can barely stand to be touched. But her muscles are like jelly, still twitching and gasping from her last orgasm. I flip her over easily and push on her thighs, forcing her ass into the air. She groans and tries to flip back over.

I grab a handful of hair and force her face into the pillow, shoving three fingers into her sopping cunt. She groans and bucks her hips trying to get away. She clenches around my fingers. For a moment I enjoy the soft, smooth feel of her soaking insides before I start to pound into her body with my hand.

Harder. Faster.

The room fills with wet fucking sounds as her hungry cunt drools down her thigh. I assault her body. My fingers forcefully pounding away at her.

My hand slams into her body over and over. She's not fighting anymore.

I pull on her hair to lift her head up so I can see her face. Her eyes are rolled up into her head. Her mouth slightly open, twisted into a smile, saliva at the corners of her lips. She's not there anymore. She's lost.

I can feel her insides clench my fingers. Her back arches. She's cumming. This time she screams before collapsing on the bed. She lays there, panting, unseeing.

I pull my fingers out of her. Her body doesn't want to let them go. She's so wet, I know she'll need to change the sheets. She hates that.

The whole room smells like pussy.

I spend a moment there, looking at her. A light sheen of sweat covers her body as it rises and falls with her heavy breath. Her swollen pussy is pulsing between her legs. She's helpless.

Maybe I'll fuck her like that. Maybe I won't.

Either way I've had my fun.
 
And if any of this inspired any finger fucking, it's only fair that we hear about it.
 
fingering

My wife was looking out of a hotel window onto a beach road with people walking by, I moved behind her slipped my hand under her skirt and started to rub her pussy and clit, slipping two fingers inside her and using the other hand to play with her breasts, nipples and clit while people were walking by a few floors below, she got so wet so fast, I increased my pace and intensity of the finger fucking and kissed her full on her mouth as she looked back over her shoulder to keep her from making to much noise as she came from the fingering.
Good memories.
 
The best thing about fingering is to watch her reactions...the way her breathing goes to hard from normal, the way her eyes close, the way her lips tighten and then the pelvic thrusts.
Simply delicious!
 
fingering

when the wife and i were younger i used to finger her on the way home from a town a half hr away. i'd have her open her pants so i could get my hand in and i'd masturbate her while i drove. it was so hot seeing her squirm and moan with my hand in her pants. when she'd cum she's be humping up against my hand holding my arm so i wouldn't move it til she was done orgasming. such good memories.
 
when the wife and i were younger i used to finger her on the way home from a town a half hr away. i'd have her open her pants so i could get my hand in and i'd masturbate her while i drove. it was so hot seeing her squirm and moan with my hand in her pants. when she'd cum she's be humping up against my hand holding my arm so i wouldn't move it til she was done orgasming. such good memories.

ohh wow that is sooo hot:)
 
when the wife and i were younger i used to finger her on the way home from a town a half hr away. i'd have her open her pants so i could get my hand in and i'd masturbate her while i drove. it was so hot seeing her squirm and moan with my hand in her pants. when she'd cum she's be humping up against my hand holding my arm so i wouldn't move it til she was done orgasming. such good memories.

I take it you no longer finger her on the way home from town? such a shame this is a very hot scenario....
 
I love to pin her down beneath me and slide a couple fingers inside. After a few slow long strokes I like to curl them back towards me until i find her gspot. Once I have done this I like to slowly build up the speed and pressure more and more and watch her reaction on her face. Before it is all said and done I am fucking her with those fingers quite hard and fast and she is exploading in orgasmic bliss. There have been a few first time squirters thanks to my fingers :)
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
Back
Top