washington peeps

Kitsap now!

When I signed up, I was in Kent, but have since moved to the peninsula.

It’s sunny everywhere right now! Love it. I’m at work right on the sound downtown Seattle. Trying to avoid sunburn. 😊

Seattle Here!

Hey! 29yo guy near Seward Park! Good to see some people from the area on here.

What are all of you people around Seattle doing this weekend? Anyone going to the folk festival? Or anything else fun? In the end I hope you all are having a fun holiday weekend :)

Grit City Girl

Well, I know we have a tendency to be looked at like the rough cousin at the family reunion - but Tacoma represent :devil:

Well, I know we have a tendency to be looked at like the rough cousin at the family reunion - but Tacoma represent :devil:

I just went through Tacoma today. Never thought of it as a rough cousin, lol. However wish they would one day finish working on the freeway!

It's fucking freezing right now. I'm not actually looking forward to the yearly burn ban but really, it's way too cold right now, on this island at least.

It's fucking freezing right now. I'm not actually looking forward to the yearly burn ban but really, it's way too cold right now, on this island at least.

Yep. Got the oven going and am baking tons of cookies. Gonna make people happy tomorrow.

Back