Late-20s single woman looking for chat friends

AddieR

Virgin
Joined
Mar 20, 2018
Posts
11
Hi! I'm looking for people to chat with, and specifically prefer longer-term connections over one-time-only chats. I'm fun, well-educated, and located in the Midwest.

I genuinely prefer to talk to men near my own age (under 35 or so) who are unattached. Please don't lie to me about those two things, I really value honesty and eventually it will come out anyway. I also am not interested in being anyone's sub or "little girl," so if that's your thing, please pass me by.

If you're interested in chatting, send me a PM with some details about yourself to get the conversation started! Also, while I certainly do like erotic conversation, I prefer to build a rapport before jumping into that.
 
.....

Welcome!
I am 49 years old and unfortunately outside your age range.
I hope you have fun and find what you are looking for.

But if you do ever want to talk with an older guy feel free to contact me.


Jay
 
28 m

Hey I sent you a pm. If you are interested please reply with your prefered method of contact.
 
You sound delightful, Addie! Thank you for sharing. Fellow Indiana resident here, 30-year-old male. I have a few casual but very meaningful partners. Always looking to meet new people! I love exploring art and culture. My sexual tastes are varied and I love bringing an open mind to the bedroom!
 
Shamelessly bumping my own thread because I haven't been around in a while
 
Back
Top