1st go posting pics...

It's been far too hot to sleep lately which is actually decent inspiration for pics.

And thank you for your lovely feedback so far. :)

Oh wow, what a very sexy tease these are

More pics because it's the weekend and I'm bored and procrastinating on all of the things I ought to be doing.

1 - not my fave body parts, but it's a decently flattering pic
2 - My current space for self photography is far too small for a decent full length shot but I gave it a try because I like this outfit, especially in hot weather. Also a nice angle for keeping anon without cropping my head out :)
3 - actually my fave picture of the set I took this time around, taken when I forgot to change my self timer settings - ooops:eek:.

And once again, thanks for your comments.

Oh my, if these aren't your favourite body parts, what are? You look so sexy in those shorts and top, especially without a bra. I adore those delicious curves

More pics because it's the weekend and I'm bored and procrastinating on all of the things I ought to be doing.

2 - My current space for self photography is far too small for a decent full length shot but I gave it a try because I like this outfit, especially in hot weather. Also a nice angle for keeping anon without cropping my head out :)
3 - actually my fave picture of the set I took this time around, taken when I forgot to change my self timer settings - ooops:eek:.

Great sexy poses. Keep up the good work.:)

Hope we get to see those lovely tits of yours fall out of that tank top.

New Pics

Not much time or inspiration for pics this week, real life's been hectic, but I thought I'd share these to fill the gap.

Last edited:

You are extremely sexy and gorgeous!!

Not much time or inspiration for pics this week, real life's been hectic, but I thought I'd share these to fill the gap.

Well... this seems to be going in a very sweet direction. So, if more of us jump on board, will it give you more inspiration?

Subscribed!

I rarely comment on stuff,but I the bulge in my pants is telling me I have to lol
You are incredibly sexy,thank you for sharing these :)

Back