The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my Melissa

Good morning all I woke up hot and horny, covered in a simple veil of sweat, and a lovely hard on... I than began to think of my Dirty boys hot welcoming hole. I stroked my self hard and good thinking of his beautiful often panty clad ass, and sexy stockings, bobbing up and down on my hard cock as i watch his face contort in ecstasy. I came good and hard... thank you all for letting me share

I am at work with a raging hard on that feels so fucking good. I am rubbing it through my jeans until I can get away and stroke it in the corporate washroom. Hope no one walks in on me....or do I?

Not feeling good, but I am enjoying watching my lovely Melissa, stroking my cock and teasing it with his mouth, such a sexy hot little out fit I'm so gonna paint his face white with cum

I am at work with a raging hard on that feels so fucking good. I am rubbing it through my jeans until I can get away and stroke it in the corporate washroom. Hope no one walks in on me....or do I?

mmmm i would love to walk in on that beautiful cock and use it everywhere

Sitting at my desk at work with a raging hard on and my hand in my pants gently massaging the tip of my dick!

Sitting at my desk at work with a raging hard on and my hand in my pants gently massaging the tip of my dick!

Did the same all morning, finally got into the car and stroked a beautiful rope of cum all over my fist and thigh. Um, yeah, went home early...currently stroking with the vibe...

Wife's out for the evening, so I'm in panties and hose. Going to edge for awhile until I'm ready to blast. Then it's legs over the head and cum on the face!

Wife's out for the evening, so I'm in panties and hose. Going to edge for awhile until I'm ready to blast. Then it's legs over the head and cum on the face!

Mmmm.....fuck, that sounds hot. Wish I had time to play....I'd luv to make you cum hard. :D

I just got a PM from someone who said there were stroking to my avatar...
No one has ever told me anything like that before, that got me hot as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back