Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you all enjoy my pics and feel free to tell me all about how you maybe get off looking at them. I love getting PM's so feel free. I've just ordered some new panties and stockings so when they get in I'll be sharing some new styles!

Thanks everyone,

Jimm
You're welcome Jimm.......looking forward to seeing some of your new stuff when they arrive.
:rose:Erica:kiss:
 
Thanks so much! Keep looking and if you cum and jerk off to me, please let me know!

Hello Jimm,

Thanks for all of your hot sexy pictures and your invitation to cum while looking at them. I shot a big load into my Wife panties while looking at your beautiful pictures. I was so horny it only took a few strokes.

Ronnie :rose:
 
Oldie at panties, newbie at board

been wearing pantis since I was in college:
F:\Documents and Settings\Shannon Allen\My Documents\My Pictures\My Photos\D
 
Wife made me wear panties to work...and dress me in them and take pics...
Next she said I'd be in panties and forced to perform for her bf on cam. Her taking me anally. :)
 
Stockings

Wearing some black nylons today. Feel very sexy.
 
Last edited:
G-String in jeans

Pulling it out for all to see!
 
Last edited:
I actually like it when I'm shopping for lingerie at the mall and people smirk and point at me. They know that I'm buying for me, but I don't care. It's also so liberating buying all your stuff in person. I could care less who knows I wear.
 
I actually like it when I'm shopping for lingerie at the mall and people smirk and point at me. They know that I'm buying for me, but I don't care. It's also so liberating buying all your stuff in person. I could care less who knows I wear.

Cool, I just bought some very sexy panties:eek:....for myself!
The Girl at the counter knew they were for me too, I think she dug it!:D:D:D

What did you get?
 
WHere did you go? I buy whatever I'm in the mood for. I absolutely love the bustier/ with the garter straps built in. Boyshorts are my favorite panty, I must say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top