Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yea....great position to drink from!! And it allows for some serious face fucking during clean up!! And a bonus....access to lick that sexy little asshole of hers ;)

Nice post - It brings up quite a vivid image in my already aroused mind - I need to try this!
 
Dognammit! I broke lit law with my pissy pics. Shame, they were ace. Does anyone knowthe code so I can post from my PC? I'm assuming it's not the (IMG) thang.
 
I love it most anywhere's, but it is really hot on my face, after that on my hard cock, after that, all over my chest, then, all over my back and ass...hmmm, most anywhere then....
 
Where do fantasies like this come from? For the longest time I have wanted a fem lover to pee on me or pee during sex. I used to tease a former lit friend that I would tickle her till she peed and I assume she always thought I was just joking but inside I wasn't. Never really got the nerve to bring it up irl however. I am seeing someone right now that I would simply love to explore this with and she knows I have more than a few kinks but still don't know how this subject might be received.
 
Thing is, I want more than fingering the living shit outta myself while fantasizing about it. I want to finger myself silly while she is straddling me peeing all over me. What I don't want is to bring up the subject and have her think I am more than she bargained for or ruin something that is starting to look promising.
 
I used to go with a guy who liked me to pee on him and I came to really enjoy it. I used to save it for a treat but it was very sexy and made us both so incredibly horny for quite a while afterwards....
 
My wife does it

Always as a surprise. Holds some back after going to the toilet, then pisses over my cock before we start. Makes me very hard and very slippery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top