The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Evil, I'm back as well.

Hey no brain twitches tonight okay? You had three sets of eyes glaring at me last night when I woke up my wife and both cats laughing at that.

Cat

Now, where shall I sit?

SeaCat said:
Hey Evil, I'm back as well.

Hey no brain twitches tonight okay? You had three sets of eyes glaring at me last night when I woke up my wife and both cats laughing at that.

Cat

Now, where shall I sit?

I'm glad my lack of life provided SOMEONE some amusement . . .
You're spot is over next to the pinball machine . . .

LOLOL As long as Carson and/or Rhys don't get it in their heads I'm the pinball machine. (Now if some of the women here get that thought in their minds, I wont disabuse them.:devil: )

Cat

Hi, my name is Carson and I didn't get laid again today. But it's by my choice. Really! It is!

:(

carsonshepherd said:
Hi, my name is Carson and I didn't get laid again today. But it's by my choice. Really! It is!

:(

Chuckle, snort, hmmmmmm.

Yeah tell me about it.

Cat

I had oral surgery yesterday... lots of cutting and slicing and prying and filing of the bone... the nice doctor gave me vicodin but I can't really open my mouth, and I'm too tired to move around much.

Now, who masturbated today?

OhMissScarlett said:
I'm not even motivated to masturbate. All I want to do is drink soda and read about Prague. God, I'm so fucking lame. :rolleyes:

Want I should PM you my latest draft? It inspired me... :D

OhMissScarlett said:
By all means, I was getting into it.
;)

I was gonna fniish it tongiht but I'm too tired... probably will have a rough draft in the morning and then I'll shoot it to ya. :heart:

carsonshepherd said:
I was gonna fniish it tongiht but I'm too tired... probably will have a rough draft in the morning and then I'll shoot it to ya. :heart:
Cool, I'm getting ready to delve into my anal scene, wish me luck!
:D

OhMissScarlett said:
Cool, I'm getting ready to delve into my anal scene, wish me luck!
:D

delving into anal... nice image to go to bed on...

:heart: catch you in the morning....

carsonshepherd said:
I had oral surgery yesterday... lots of cutting and slicing and prying and filing of the bone... the nice doctor gave me vicodin but I can't really open my mouth, and I'm too tired to move around much.

That just sounds very icky. I hope you'll be able to open your mouth without pain again soon...

As for masturbation- not yet. But I fully intend to in the next 3 hours. :D

carsonshepherd said:

Me.

And sorry about your mouth.

Cat, you can come cuddle up on the couch with me and moonlight. We're about to watch a movie. Anybody up for Office Space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back