West Richland Tavern.

Eugene lifts one shapely legs removing her boots one at a time. Putting them down on the floor beside the bed. Carefully unclips her garters from her stockings and removes them. Her short skirt was slid down her legs joining her boots and stockings. Unfastens her garter belt sliding it from her hips. Hooking his fingers into the hem of her panties slipping them off. His breath catches in his throat upon seeing the rare beauty he'd just undressed. ''Oh my Alexa... you're indeed as beautiful as a true Princess.'' His dark eyes were filled with admiration of this special young woman, with big trusting doe eyes that captured his once jaded heart .
 
Alexa blushes, not used to such compliments, but beams with pride as well. Her fingers came up to tug gently at his clothes.
 
Eugene couldn't help but grin as she blushes, it would color her chest and upper breasts also. Her pretty sweet face lit up, as her eyes sparkled with pride in herself. Helping Alexa remove his black T shirt, she unbuckles his belt unbuttons and unzips his jeans. Shucks jeans along with his shorts. His sun weathered skin, scars and full sleeve tattoos, his rugged character was belayed by soulful eyes and generous smile.
 
Last edited:
Alexa reached up and began gently tracing the various scars on him, infinite curiosity spiking as she touched them.
 
Standing between Alexa's thighs as she sat on the beside, her delicate fingers gliding over his skin was arousing. Curiosity lit her pretty eyes, as if she could discover who he was by touch. Sighing deeply from her tender caresses, he shivered slightly with anticipation for her. ''These are reminders of foolish things I've done Princess, I'll explain them someday.''
 
Last edited:
Alexa just kept tracing them, eventually tracing over his tattoos. She could probably tell what the scars were made from, but not why they were there. The tattoos felt different underneath her fingertips, and she hummed softly in contentment.
 
Last edited:
Eugene let out a deep sigh truly enjoying her delicate touch, affectionately ran her fingertips along his tattoos. He couldn't keep himself from exploring Alexa's young toned curves, a slow smile would curl upon his lips as she hums so sweetly. ''Enjoying the tour of my body as I am yours?''
 
Last edited:
Alexa shivered and nodded, looking up at him. "Yes, Eugene, I am," she whispered softly, reaching up with one hand to touch his face gently, cradling his cheek in the palm of her tiny hand.
 
Eugene felt the shiver running through her body beneath his hands. Hanging on Alexa's every word she softly whispered to him. Gazing down into her eyes, he runs his hand slowly down her arms, turning her hand over to kiss the palm. Barely letting the tip of his tongue touch her skin, it was soft against his lips as he'd expected.
 
Last edited:
Alexa gave a soft little sigh has he kissed the palm of her hand, the other one still idly tracing his tattoos. She leaned up a little and looked at him tenderly.
 
Eugene and Alexa's eyes met, in one of those romantic movie moments, the way she leans up looking at him. The urge to kiss her was completely over whelming, leaning down their lips firmly press together. The desire between the two of them, was quite obvious to them now. Mouthing her warm tender lips was amazing, her taste that of honey with the scent of Jasmine.
 
Last edited:
Alexa gave a soft sigh as they kissed, tasting the alcohol and the smell of the open road and she licked at his lips, imploring entry as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
Eugene growls softly into their lovers kiss, as she breathes in his manly scent, tongue seeking his. Parting his lips to her eager exploring, as her arms would wrap around his neck. Their tongues meet to tangle together, taking Alexa in his arms laying her back. Settling between her thighs caressing her back, groaning his hardened shaft rubs slowly over her warm soft labia.
 
Last edited:
Alexa moaned and was content to explore, her body arching into his touch. Her fingers ran up and down his spine leisurely, even as one of her legs intertwined with his.
 
Eugene deepened the kiss as his tongue delves further into her mouth, loving the feel of her body arches beneath his. A low groan escapes him into their kiss, from the leisurely touch of her fingers. Caressing the long sleek dancers leg wrapped around his, the head of his large shaft glided over her clit.
 
Alexa gasped and squirmed underneath of him, holding him close to her as she made her body meld with his. Every neuron was on fire.
 
Eugene gazed deeply into her eyes as she gasps, as she squirms just so, his head parts her labia slipping inside. Her arms take hold of his muscular tattooed body, molded together perfectly as they move as one. His senses tingling with pure unadulterated desire, the level slowly rising in strength.
 
Last edited:
Alexa gasped as she felt him slip inside of her, feeling herself meld into him. It had never been this effortless before, this comforting. She clung to him, afraid to let go, as his speed increased, her nails digging in slightly.
 
Eugene loved hearing her little gasp his entrance causes, a low quiet groan escapes feeling his shaft sink deeper. Ever since he'd laid eyes on Alexa, there was an instant connection from the start. Placing tender kisses just below her ear, the silky soft skin delicately smooth to Eugene's lips. This young woman truly deserving loving affection, allowing her time to accommodate for his size. His stokes slowly glide his cock against her inner walls, making love to Alexa was going to let her know she's loved.
 
Last edited:
Alexa held onto Eugene tightly, moaning and softly gasping as he made love to her. She really couldn't remember the last time someone went this slow, this gentle with her. She buried her face into his shoulder, softly kissing it as he rocked her into bliss.
 
Eugene had gone a long time without being held this way, his large callused hands glide along her hips and thighs. Bringing her shapely legs around his waist, lowering his head placing gentle kisses upon perfect breasts. The soft well kept beard would brush against pert nipples, just before his warm tongue circles about them. The pace of their love making quickens slightly, burying his considerable length within her core, at an even moderate rate.
 
Alexa had never been treated this tenderly, this lovingly before. Each sensation sent wildfire throughout her neurons. She locked her ankles behind him, digging her heels slightly into his dermals, wanting to be consumed. She gasped as he took swollen and pert nipples into his mouth, his soft beard tickling her in a very pleasant way.
 
Eugene smiles against her soft breasts, feeling the strength in her legs, when she dug her heels in. Every nerve ending was alive and firing, responses between slowly burning, building into an consuming flame. The gasps he was bringing from her lithe body, it only encouraged him to go further. Sliding his hands up her sides, reaching her breasts to gently push them together. Pink hardened nipples easily accessible, he sucks the sensitive flesh into his mouth. Growling hungry from the arousing taste of her, while thrusting deeply into her quivering depths, he lifts his dark eyes to gaze deeply into hers.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top