The Snow Queen - OOC

Alistair

History/Lore: An old, legendary being called a Frost Giant.

As the world forgot about said creatures, he too did the same....through 'proposed'(or contained) amnesia. With the help of his captors and magic....he melded into a new philosophy, a brand new way of life and way to be. Taught not to revere said ancient icons from long ago, but to. Instead. Heed the powerful. Warning, of fear. And learn to embrace. A negative reaction to it. Hatred. For, do people....beings...not FEAR(or even 'hate') what they truly....do NOT entirely comprehend? Surely, there could not be anything bless-ed....to come out...of such....'unholy monstrosities'!

Perhaps along the way, there's a curious naivete -- an innocence -- present within him...which, conflicts...directly with the new mindset. That's been branded upon him. To which, the group of people that found him. Find frustration in this, and are. Threatened by it(for isn't 'innocence' = hopeful?). To cast him aside, and away. Alone, and across the lands afar, he comes upon the Tower Academy, a whispered institution for those. Gifted, with. Magic. And what could be more so, than his....unnatural....STRENGTH, seeping out...(and contained) from a silver amulet, sapphire stone in its center. They say the bearer of the jewel, shall possess enormous power. But is that with or without, the magickal properties of the relic?

Turmoil. Conflict. Perfect, and sometimes. Necessary ingredients, for. War. Age old struggles. The stuff of times past. Between beings of immense, unfathomable....'power'. DRAGONS and GIANTS.

The kind of, violence....and intensity....that could(and did) reshape the lands, with...their THUNDEROUS strikes, and VORACIOUS fires. The world at large, lie pray to their RECKLESS onslaught. And searing venom, toward one another. And just as soon as it had started. One day, it too. Was over. Numbers of the Giants, dwindled.(and/or were "captured/contained" by powerful magic) And the Dragons, slain. The few remaining, disappeared unto scrolls. Songs, and. Children's stories....

Name: Alistair
Age: Immortal(Frost Giant)
Appears: 24
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Blue

(human)



(giant)



Appearance: As a human, Alistair's a tall individual. With long, almost unkempt sandy blonde hair. The bit of a goatee. And soulful, blue eyes. The kind that just emanate...conflict. He doesn't appear dangerous or hostile, dressed in enough layers of apparel to 'keep warm'. Or was that to blend in? In his 'natural' form, his skin is almost turquoise in hue. And tresses, dark violet. Eyes to match. His height of course, puts to shame. Some of the tallest of mountain tops. And clothes -- armour -- is worn...sparingly.

Personality: As the story begins, Alistair's a bit reserved(pensive?), but that's mostly cautionary. And confusion. Because of his lack of awareness. And truth of presence. For what he REALLY is. He cannot remember. Little things. An instinct here. A thought processing there. Offer him, the glimmer of something all together. Different. Perhaps it correlates with sporadic, fleeting. Feats of strength as well? Also, not to be ignored. The proposed 'game plan', laid before him. As the way things ARE and MUST be(when he was found and contained). Are the impulse and the engrained, really that different. From one another? Lastly, there's the....innocent...of...wonderful. Ever present, if not...a flickering...very dim...little light bulb. Not to ever encompass, but if keen. One could pick up and, notate it.

As a man, that's been torn. Asunder, from within. He can seem and thus feel, distant. Most could be put off, by this. No warm, nor cold behavior. Sort of indifferent. But that's just him. And his way. Of being. Not to intend to harm, truly.

Ability: (Human Form): Has the blessed STRENGTH from his Giant kin, somewhat though. Hidden, as in. The truest of potential. This is because of the magickal silver amulet he wears around his neck, which has been magickally infused to his person.(he could not remove it even if he tried) He possesses a resistance to the harsh cold environment as well. (Frost Giant Form): Has a cold breath weapon, along with the increased size. And full, realized potential of his strength, durability, and resistance to the cold elements.

In both, he is naturally vulnerable to the element of fire.
 
I'm glad I didn't step on toes creatively, Agnt Sir. I have a tendency to do that.

I really enjoyed your first IC post and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Loved how you worked in the source of the town name!

I'm glad you liked the post :) I enjoyed your as well, and am excited to watch it all unfold!
 
Just wanted to take this time to thank Miss "TearsoftheWorld" for allowing me entry, into her lovely roleplay storyline. Can't wait to join you guys, and add my fella to the mix! Thanks for having me, I'll try to BRING IT double time!!! ;)
 
Just wanted to take this time to thank Miss "TearsoftheWorld" for allowing me entry, into her lovely roleplay storyline. Can't wait to join you guys, and add my fella to the mix! Thanks for having me, I'll try to BRING IT double time!!! ;)

tumblr_inline_mscwjzZMQu1qz4rgp.gif

(See? Disney! :D)

...this is gonna be sweet.
 
tumblr_inline_mscwjzZMQu1qz4rgp.gif

(See? Disney! :D)

...this is gonna be sweet.
Touché, Miss "ChasNicollette"! You seem to be the *QUEEN* of image/gif inclusions, wherein chatty posts are concerned......is this close to the truth or what??? ;)

I'd like, at this time, to direct *EVERYONE* to my new signature....which I've just now added THIS roleplay in there, and upon Miss "TearsoftheWorld's" gracious thumb's up....one of her posted images as the banner therein! Whaaaaaaaatcha think? Hopefully it's nicely receptive :)

And I hope to catch up on the IC reading and eventually post as well(in the days to come?), although I'd like to cautiously warn all..........."I" am unfortunately NOT the faaaaaaaaast-est poster............but I make up for it, I hope....with....uhm.....pizza-pizza for all!!!!!

Cowabunga people! ;)
 
So if you care to find me, look to the western sky!
As somebody told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to FLY!
And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free;
To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me...
... tell them how I am defying gravity!
I'm flying high,
Defying gravity!
And soon I'll match them in renown!
 
So if you care to find me, look to the western sky!
As somebody told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to FLY!
And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free;
To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me...
... tell them how I am defying gravity!
I'm flying high,
Defying gravity!
And soon I'll match them in renown!

If there were a way to make "Defying Gravity" and "Let It Go" fight one another for supreme dominance (or have a baby together called "Let It Defy Gravity"), I'd be all for it.
 
If there were a way to make "Defying Gravity" and "Let It Go" fight one another for supreme dominance (or have a baby together called "Let It Defy Gravity"), I'd be all for it.

Oh my God someone could make a mash-up!
 
Touché, Miss "ChasNicollette"! You seem to be the *QUEEN* of image/gif inclusions, wherein chatty posts are concerned......is this close to the truth or what??? ;)

I am highly desirous of witty banter and repartee, and a properly turned phrase.

But I find that when it comes to conversations online, a deftly employed reaction gif or the like can be truly worth a thousand witty words.

I am gratified that you approve! :: curtsies! ::
 
bad-ideas-11_08_13-500-20.jpg


Name: Felicity Hillenbrand
Age: 18
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Appearance:
Felicity is a young woman appearing in her late teens. She has long blonde hair, fair skin, and lovely blue eyes. She dresses fairly casually, wearing simple shirts and pants to cover her slender body.

Abilities:
Felicity possesses the power to heal most types of injuries, but she cannot bring back the dead (no matter how hard she tries).

Later on Felicity will have access to stronger 'light' magic.

Personality:
Because she is a mute, Felicity has been forced to rely on her actions to get her point and mood across. She has a gentle spirit, though, and she does her best to help others whenever she can.

History:
Felicity comes from a village not far from Karon. Not many people know of her gifts, and her parents have tried their best to shield her from the outside world.​
 
Last edited:
Felicity will probably come into play a bit later. My thanks to TotW for letting me join.

:rose:
 
I am highly desirous of witty banter and repartee, and a properly turned phrase.

But I find that when it comes to conversations online, a deftly employed reaction gif or the like can be truly worth a thousand witty words.

I am gratified that you approve! :: curtsies! ::
Not only do "I" approve, Miss "ChasNicollete...but more *IMPORTANTLY* so does one of all time faves -- also *DISNEY* related -- with, of course...the addition of some Rum. None other than Captain Jack Sparrow!

(close enough! hehe)

Felicity will probably come into play a bit later. My thanks to TotW for letting me join.

:rose:
I know youuuuuuu! ;) I find it funny that almost.....evvvvvvvvery...single....one of our characters...has....what is it? Oh yes, BLUE EYES!!! That couldn't even have been more orchestrated, if we all sat together in a room and........planned it for hours, right???

Hehe. Thanks "AgntSmth" for breaking the mold.....(although you know it's not too late to make a change.......hehehhe jk) *grin*

EDIT: I'm going to take the *WIFE* to experience our second viewing of Frozen tonight! We're super excited -- can't wait!! :) Who else wants to come? There are still plenty of seats available.....;)
 
Last edited:

tumblr_mxuo67vG4d1qctx5uo1_500.jpg

I find it funny that almost.....evvvvvvvvery...single....one of our characters...has....what is it? Oh yes, BLUE EYES!!! That couldn't even have been more orchestrated, if we all sat together in a room and........planned it for hours, right???

In Ellie's defense, Waterbenders traditionally have blue eyes. If her element were Earth, they'd've been green, or gold for Fire. XP
 
Back
Top