(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Hi There!

I know, I know, I disappeared for almost a year! I'm sorry! It's been crazy busy for us, and life got in the way of Lit, but J and I are starting to have some fun again, so be looking for some new pictures coming up soon :D

I know, I know, I disappeared for almost a year! I'm sorry! It's been crazy busy for us, and life got in the way of Lit, but J and I are starting to have some fun again, so be looking for some new pictures coming up soon :D

I know, I know M ... every time I open my Buddies list You are there ... Missing
Glad to see You back Sexy ;)

Welcome back Gorgeous One. Missed ya! :rose:

A big welcome back. We have missed you. So pleased to hear that you are returning. :rose:

Hoofreakingray! :D

Nothing crazy tonight, but J and I are out grabbing a few drinks, so I thought I'd share.

Attachments

• download_20150404_225532.jpg
    download_20150404_225532.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 916
I just found your threads tonight and I just wanted to tell you how very beautiful you are! Your pictures are very sexy and you can tell how much fun the two of you are having! :)

welcome back.....looking forward to your return

M it's so Good to have You Back ;)

attachment.php

Your Looking as Good as when You disappeared !

Thanks For Sharing Lady .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Happy dance :nana::nana::nana: that your back.
You have been missed sexy ones.
Hope your having a great and naughty Easter.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Question

We never finished posting the set that we were posting last year ... So, to finish it up, here's one last photo from that set, and then - if everyone thinks I should - I think I'll start a new thread ;)

Attachments

• redhead-29.jpg
    redhead-29.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,018
We never finished posting the set that we were posting last year ... So, to finish it up, here's one last photo from that set, and then - if everyone thinks I should - I think I'll start a new thread ;)

Hottie. ;)

I'd luv to see a new thread, but I'm still captivated by the last set! :devil:

Back