A couple of drawings

jaydrawings

Experienced
These are my first attempts at erotic drawings. Please let me know what you think. I'm drawing from imagination, so they probably ended up more as basic anatomical studies than erotica! I could really do with models, so let me know if you would like to help!

Jay

with scarf

These are my first attempts at erotic drawings. Please let me know what you think. I'm drawing from imagination, so they probably ended up more as basic anatomical studies than erotica! I could really do with models, so let me know if you would like to help!

Jay

with scarf
I like these.

Oh, dear. I just found this thread of you. Post more of them. You know what I mean.;)

I totally forgot about these drawings.. there were another two I think. Just dont have time these days and don't have such a feeling for erotic drawing at the moment. It takes a long time and I'm busy painting other things: rocks.. water.. trees, etc.!

These are good! Can you say more about how you made them? Media used, etc.?

Yeh, I cheated!... they were originally pencil drawings, but I wanted to focus more on light rather than lines, so I put them through a filter on my old phone. Something like ‘painting filter’. It is a nice texture isn’t it? I’m afraid they got rid of it a while back on iPhoto.

I just checked... there is one unadulterated image in there: it’s 8/8 of you go into them on photobucket. Gives you an idea of pre and post filter.

I just checked... there is one unadulterated image in there: it’s 8/8 of you go into them on photobucket. Gives you an idea of pre and post filter.
Image #6 also seems to have minimal treatment and is, I think, the best in the collection. Filters have their place, but need to be used with restraint. Your originals have a simple charm, the treatments are obviously treatments and lose something in translation.

Back