I love being told what to do...does anyone like to be told or to tell?

I enjoy being disobeyed. It is very exciting for me to have a partner be defiant and disobedient. I know that she is waiting to see what the punishment or escalation will be and having that pressure on me is exciting. It makes my skin tingle as I decide the next recourse.
 
I like being told what to do too..when a man has control over me it totally turns me ON!
 
I've enjoyed being the one doing the telling online for a few years. Now I'm looking to move my play into real life, which will definitely make things edgier.

I could switch, if I found a girl on the same wavelength, but so far I'm running into alot of Dommes who want guys to beg for the chance to grovel at their feet. Sorry, but I don't do that to girls who submit to me, nor will I accept such treatment.
 
hi

Hi

I was looking through threads today and wondering what happened to some of the old ones which have not been active.

Bumping this thread -- Was one I'd enjoyed while it was active. Surely there are folks with new experiences to tell us about, or who've not been here before.

All: Say hi!

D
 
I just saw this thread and I felt compelled to post.

I love it when my Master takes control of me and tells me exactly what to do. How to pleasure Him, what I should do when pleasuring Him, and if he is feeling especially generous He will tell me how I should pleasure myself. It excites me to no end hearing His words commanding me. :heart:
 
I guess I have been directing what to do for some time now. Although, it has been in a polite, not-so-direct manner up until recently. It wasn't until this past year that I've really found my controlling side, and then realized that my partner at the time loved being told what to do. Since then, my eyes have been opened . . .

Boom! Post 100. Where are the balloons and pinatas?
 
It all depends on who is doing the telling. I can't take orders from just anyone. But, when the right person is giving the orders and you have the utmost respect for him and wanting to please, it is most definitely, a turn on!
 
I am finding more lately that I enjoy being told what to do....but I also like to be defiant and not listen. I am fairly new to the lifestyle but have found a dom that is willing to teach me. I like being punished almost as much as being told what to do :p Is that wrong??
 
i absolutly love being to told what to do the thought of sumbody making me get on my knees and doing whatever they want to me or makin me.do them to myself...i can get off from just that without any sexual contact!!...such a turn on.
I can also so be dominate though sumtimes if the mood strikes me i prefer bein submissive but there both so much fun!!
 
i absolutly love being to told what to do the thought of sumbody making me get on my knees and doing whatever they want to me or makin me.do them to myself...i can get off from just that without any sexual contact!!...such a turn on.
I can also so be dominate though sumtimes if the mood strikes me i prefer bein submissive but there both so much fun!!

I also love being told what to do.... not so much into the dom side.
 
Forgot about this thread.

I hope your bump isn't considered gravedigging, as I enjoyed this thread and the discussion here.

Is the OP'er still around? How about those with whom I had a most enjoyable discussion?

To all, SSC and have fun!

Conhed
 
I get so turned on when a man takes control of me. Knowing what he wants from me and showing that he is not reluctant to get what he wants - WOW those are huge turn ons on my erotica scale!

To be honest, I doubt that I could get aroused by a man who is not dominant and I know I could not respect a man who does not dominate me
 
I get so turned on when a man takes control of me. Knowing what he wants from me and showing that he is not reluctant to get what he wants - WOW those are huge turn ons on my erotica scale!

To be honest, I doubt that I could get aroused by a man who is not dominant and I know I could not respect a man who does not dominate me

I guess I love to be on both sides of this - being told what do to and to do the telling: Equally hot!
 
nothing hotter than to hear a womans voice saying yes to what ever I tell her to do and I do love it on the Pnone also so any ladies pm me for hot phone
 
I don't post much, I'm still a little nervous :eek:

But....

I LOVE being told what to do, being Dominated is guaranteed to turn me into a big pile of Girly Goo.

Just simple commands that push me too

Strip! (I'm self concious to THAT is a big one)

NO! (I LOVE being told no...and seeing how I can make it a yes!! :devil: )

I just love it, the more dominating the better.

We (me and hubby) were doing a scene and I had an itch on my arm, so I scratched it, I got punished because he had told me not to move and I hadnt asked if I could...Jeez that was hot!! :D
 
I am finding more lately that I enjoy being told what to do....but I also like to be defiant and not listen. I am fairly new to the lifestyle but have found a dom that is willing to teach me. I like being punished almost as much as being told what to do :p Is that wrong??

I know this is an older post. And yet, I feel compelled to say if you "like being punished" then you're playing. Which is fine. If you're having fun and do a little learnin' that's great. Be careful what you wish for, though.
 
I know this is an older post. And yet, I feel compelled to say if you "like being punished" then you're playing. Which is fine. If you're having fun and do a little learnin' that's great. Be careful what you wish for, though.

Obviously there is a vast gulf between one's fantasies and what one would like to actually to for real. :)

Or it's like that for me, at least.
 
Back
Top