Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settling down, time to start thinking about some fun... ;) Anyone want to share? Chat or RP? I need something SUPER naughty tonight!

Any LADIES out there who want to give me a hand?? I'm sitting at my desk, graveyard shift... woo... had someone call in sick. I need SOMETHING to keep me awake. Anyone?

Any LADIES out there who want to give me a hand?? I'm sitting at my desk, graveyard shift... woo... had someone call in sick. I need SOMETHING to keep me awake. Anyone?

I can give you a hand, but why stop there?

Thank you for those Karsyn...they definitely helped me on my way this evening! I almost went over the edge with the girls in the first video! They're so passionate. And I love their banter :)

And I loved how both sets were so natural...real sex is so good :) I only wish the first one was longer...they seemed to just be getting into it!

Again, thanks!

Erica :rose:

Thank you for those Karsyn...they definitely helped me on my way this evening! I almost went over the edge with the girls in the first video! They're so passionate. And I love their banter :)

And I loved how both sets were so natural...real sex is so good :) I only wish the first one was longer...they seemed to just be getting into it!

Again, thanks!

Erica :rose:

Mmmmmmm. The second one has got me very wet. I am tickling my clit and dipping my finger into my very juicy vagina. :kiss:

I'm here all alone it seems :(.

I'm sitting at my desk right now, rubbing my nipple and ocassionally pulling on it and twisting it. My pussy is soaked, but I'm not touching it yet.. that is, if grinding it against the chair doesn't count.

I'm currently watching http://xhamster.com/movies/1651980/magdalene_st_michaels.html and I have to say it really is a good video so far.

I'm at 11:29 and OMG I'm loving watching her rubbing her nipple against the other woman's pussy. I'd love to be either one of them right now..

I'm here all alone it seems :(.

I'm sitting at my desk right now, rubbing my nipple and ocassionally pulling on it and twisting it. My pussy is soaked, but I'm not touching it yet.. that is, if grinding it against the chair doesn't count.

I'm currently watching http://xhamster.com/movies/1651980/magdalene_st_michaels.html and I have to say it really is a good video so far.

I'm at 11:29 and OMG I'm loving watching her rubbing her nipple against the other woman's pussy. I'd love to be either one of them right now..

Sounds like you are making a wonderful start :D

Those early morning starts.

I'm sitting at the computer table; the door to the balcony is open, so there's a slight chill creeping in that's hardening my nipples and causing goosebumps. One hand is stroking and squeezing my breasts, the other is teasing my pussy through my white cotton panties; thinking about how I'd love to have someone with me right now, sitting under the desk, is making me very moist and frisky.

Those early morning starts.

I'm sitting at the computer table; the door to the balcony is open, so there's a slight chill creeping in that's hardening my nipples and causing goosebumps. One hand is stroking and squeezing my breasts, the other is teasing my pussy through my white cotton panties; thinking about how I'd love to have someone with me right now, sitting under the desk, is making me very moist and frisky.

Hmmm...under the desk sounds like a wonderful place to start the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back