Dirty talk

wriggleonmyface

Experienced
What is the single horniest thing that you can remember being said to you during sex? It doesn't necessarily have to be the filthiest / dirtiest, but the thing that really stands out as making you extra horny....?

Two stand out for me:

First was a girlfriend years ago.. We had gone to her sister's house for the weekend and one night we were lying on the bed next door to her sister's room getting hot and horny... After a while i pulled her knickers to one side and eased my cock in... After just one single thrust she just kind of looked really surprised and said really matter of factly: "oh my god i'm gonna cum"... And she did straight away... Didn't last long myself lol

Second one was with a girl from work i had a fling with.. We were fucking - both grunting and moaning.. I reached around underneath her and started to tickle are arse hole.. Her eyes widened and she said "Oh fuck, yes, do that!"... So I did :)

Neither are really dirty, but really made me horny in the moment...

Anyone got similar ?

My moment came in college when my girlfriend and I had our first sex together. She had been rubbing my cock through my pants as we kissed, pushed me back on the bed, undid my belt and button and pulled down my zipper. She reached in the hole in my boxer briefs and pulled out my ready-to-go cock: "Oh, my God. You're so big."

Now before you say anything: While I'm fairly thick, I'm not He-Man long (7 inches), and I realize that nine of every 10 times a woman says that, she may be just making the guy feel good. It worked. :D

My moment came in college when my girlfriend and I had our first sex together. She had been rubbing my cock through my pants as we kissed, pushed me back on the bed, undid my belt and button and pulled down my zipper. She reached in the hole in my boxer briefs and pulled out my ready-to-go cock: "Oh, my God. You're so big."

Now before you say anything: While I'm fairly thick, I'm not He-Man long (7 inches), and I realize that nine of every 10 times a woman says that, she may be just making the guy feel good. It worked. :D

Sounds like just the sort of thing I'm thinking of! Hot.

First Wife

she enjoyed to have her breasts treated roughly.... Pinch, twist, slap and squeeze very hard. One night when we had both a few drinks, she was on top riding me hard. She leaned forward and allowed me to capture he nipple in my mouth. I sucked hard on it and she moaned....Yesssss! Then started fucking with more enthusiasm - she told me to bite her nipple, so I bit down and she started fucking with a frenzy....she kept saying "bite me, bite harder. I followed directions and bit really hard ....That brought another long moan and Yesssssssssss! and then she said over and over again, bite me, bite me, bite HARD.....I chomped down and tasted blood and at that moment she just exploded into an amazing orgasm. It was an amazing turn on for both of us!

I learned a little and found out how much that type of pain got her off... I was always afraid I would wind up biting her nipple off. She loved it when I bit so hard that I drew blood....that was a fine line from biting too hard. We wouldn't play that hard again until the scabs had healed up....

She was on her back, legs on my shoulders, big tits and belly shaking as I fucked her. She looked into my eyes, feral, and said "I can't decide - if I want you to cum on my tits or all over my fucking face."

She was on her back, legs on my shoulders, big tits and belly shaking as I fucked her. She looked into my eyes, feral, and said "I can't decide - if I want you to cum on my tits or all over my fucking face."

Wow.. Hope you sprayed over both :)

Hope there are some ladies out there who can give us some stories from their perspective? Things a guy said to them...?

There's been a few times. One that sticks out to me I was half asleep, having fallen asleep quite aroused, and was having the beginnings of an erotic dream. My fiancé came to bed and found my pants were off, and mostly unconsciously I rolled over so that my groin ended up straight on top of his hand. He proceeded to groan and "explain" to me that me doing that to him was like my equivalent of, well... let's just say what he said certainly woke me up like a cold shower :p

Hahaha

One episode stands out. I was at a friend's house for the weekend because it was his 21st birthday. He'd managed to 'borrow' a farmhouse for us all to crash after the nightclub.

It had been a typical raucous north of England affair; lots of drinking, dancing and a bit of fighting with local lads (we shook hands afterwards, it was all in fun)!

Anyway I got in my sleeping bag at the farmhouse and this petite young brunette got in with me, which was out of the blue. She pretended she was after keeping warm, but within minutes I was doggy-fucking her unprotected on the sleeping bag.

I can always remember her soft northern voice saying 'bite me shoulders, bite me shoulders!'

I never saw her again, which was a shame.

Wow..there are many that stand out in my mind.

I think one is many years ago being in a threeway with a former neighbor of ours. She was in a dud of a marriage and one Saturday afternoon, she came by our home. She was gorgeous. Redhead, with large C cup tits about 5'5". Without lengthy details, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. She had watched my husband and I for a bit then our mutual attentions turned to her. I went down on her while he sucked his cock. Finally, he moved over and mounted her. I can still remember her legs spread wide allowing him to take her, her hands had slid up the back of his muscular arms and were gripping his triceps. Fingernails painted red, digging into him a bit. I was laying to their left, propped up, legs spread playing with my pussy, when she glanced over and the reality of it all hit her. She looked me in the eyes and said, " OMG ,you husbands fucking me!!!"..her voice trailed off as she went into orgasms thrusting her pussy up on the length of his cock. I will never forget the expression on her face and the way she said what she said. It was one hell of an experience.

This was a lot of years ago and I had gone to a neighbor's house. He had taken my virginity 4 or 5 months before and I was a regular at his house as often as I could sneak away.

He let me in the back door and pulled me to him and then put his hands on either side of my face and looked in my eyes and asked, "Are you my little whore?"

I melted right there.

By my current standards, that question is pretty tame, but it was the first time I had ever heard anyone use that word and it struck me so deep inside.

This was a lot of years ago and I had gone to a neighbor's house. He had taken my virginity 4 or 5 months before and I was a regular at his house as often as I could sneak away.

He let me in the back door and pulled me to him and then put his hands on either side of my face and looked in my eyes and asked, "Are you my little whore?"

I melted right there.

By my current standards, that question is pretty tame, but it was the first time I had ever heard anyone use that word and it struck me so deep inside.

intimate, lovely slutgrl, and timeless

This has to be my number one turn on, I just love dirty talk in bed. I can't stand when we have to be quiet...

I was with a new girlfriend (both in our early 20s), our first time together. I was licking her clit and tonguing her pussy when she clamped her thighs against my head, raised her pelvis and my head up, put her hands on the back of my head and pressed me against her cunt, and moaned "I'm gonna cum all over your face!" She writhed and cried through a massive orgasm and I just about came myself in that instant hearing her words. We played some more and fucked and I came inside her. We lay still for awhile, my softening cock still lodged inside her. When I slipped out, she sighed, kissed me deeply and whispered "your cum is dribbling out of me." I was smitten!

Hit Me

My hubby & I stayed at my grandmother's house one weekend and so did my uncle & his gf, they stayed in the room next to us. We started getting frisky after we thought everyone went to bed & I told him to "hit me" so he lightly did and I yelled out "Hit me, harder!"..... The next morning my uncle commented on how thin the walls were.

My hubby & I stayed at my grandmother's house one weekend and so did my uncle & his gf, they stayed in the room next to us. We started getting frisky after we thought everyone went to bed & I told him to "hit me" so he lightly did and I yelled out "Hit me, harder!"..... The next morning my uncle commented on how thin the walls were.

oops. :)

I can imagine, so sexy though...stories like this is why I love this site...thanks

This example isn't notable so much for what she said but rather the context and how she said it.

She had ridden me to several orgasms while I played with her clit, slapped her ass, and kissed and sucked her tits as one does in that position. We switched to missionary and I was fucking her deep and slow, softly growling against her neck, then alternating with harder thrusts. She was floating along in that post-multi-orgasmic blissful state where her eyes glazed over and any words she tried to form were replaced by moans and whimpers. As I got close to orgasm I whispered in her ear, "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum." Immediately her legs wrapped around my waist and she locked her ankles, pulling me in even deeper and holding me there. Her arms flew around my shoulders and held me tight. I will never forget the feeling of her lips on my ear and how she pushed me over the edge with the mixture of lust, need, and desperate passion in her voice as she uttered just one word.

"Please!"

This example isn't notable so much for what she said but rather the context and how she said it.

She had ridden me to several orgasms while I played with her clit, slapped her ass, and kissed and sucked her tits as one does in that position. We switched to missionary and I was fucking her deep and slow, softly growling against her neck, then alternating with harder thrusts. She was floating along in that post-multi-orgasmic blissful state where her eyes glazed over and any words she tried to form were replaced by moans and whimpers. As I got close to orgasm I whispered in her ear, "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum." Immediately her legs wrapped around my waist and she locked her ankles, pulling me in even deeper and holding me there. Her arms flew around my shoulders and held me tight. I will never forget the feeling of her lips on my ear and how she pushed me over the edge with the mixture of lust, need, and desperate passion in her voice as she uttered just one word.

"Please!"

That was beautiful.

"Please!"

Wow! How very polite of her.

Silence

ACtually, nothing was said. A stranger and she showed she wanted to fuck and we did. No names exchanged. And mostly sounds.

The first time I experienced dirty talk was when an ex-coworker picked me up at a bar, took me home and as soon as I got my cock inside of her, she screamed, "Fuck me, you fucker!" Wow. And I did...

It was our first time together, we were both still relatively young. As the play moved along, becoming more urgent, we found our selves at that moment when it hits each 'where is this going?' - she simply looked at me and said "do whatever you want."

It was like the world of sex just opened in front of me, and to this day, those words ring in my head.

I most certainly did not take 'full' advantage of that situation, but have sought similar freedom ever since.

Back