Fucktoy Island

Isabelle placed her packages in the trunk and climbed behind the wheel of her corvette. What was I thinking flashing Jerome ? Ever since that pool party where she was introduced to her husband's new boss, Jamal, she was fantasizing about black men. Something about them, their confidence and aggressive charm was so attractive, not to mention their powerful muscular body's. All the ladies that day were mesmerized by the massive bulge he sported in his trunks. Isabelle knew he was dangerous to be around because he was so tempting...

The beautiful blonde wife reached down under her short dress and touched herself. Isabelle was so wet and hot her finger slid easily between her tight folds. She imagined what could have happened if she choose to stay in that private room with Jerome. He would have definately ran his strong fingers up her leg until he touched and played with her married pussy. Would he 'punish' her for teasing him, perhaps even spank her lilly white ass, showing off his dominance and making her submit to him ? Would he have used his big black cock on her making her beg for more ?

The orgasm rocked her body, the pearls only causing it to be even more intense. Regaining her composer Isabelle started her car and drove home, still feeling rather aroused...
 
:kiss:
 

Attachments

  • 30917c11efe3a71f70e2c6248fcce45d.jpg
    30917c11efe3a71f70e2c6248fcce45d.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The first punch knocked him on his ass. Truthfully he didn't even see it coming. As he lay there writhing in pain and holding his gut, Jamal towered over him.

" Come on white boy git up. Is that all you got ? Git on up here sissie boy. " Jamal taunted.

The last thing Carl wanted to do was get up on his feet and face that brute. Jamal was twice his size and Carl had never even been in a fight since grade school, despite being bullied alot.

" Please, sir, I've had enough ! " Carl protested, making no attempt to comply.

" What ? You better get up here now, wimp. We just getting started and your still on the clock, if you know what I mean. "

Wincing in pain from his ribcage, Carl struggled to stand. Once he was on his feet he put his hands up to defend himself, dreading the punishment he knew he had to endure. Jamal smirked and moved around the ring and threw a punch in Carl's direction. He squealed and ducked away, the swing coming no where close.

Jamal laughed. " You nothing but a wimp boy. I bet your pretty wife makes you wear panties. "

Carl's face reddened with embarrassment. How did he know that ?

When Jamal suddenly advanced Carl backed up into the corner of the ring, covering up the best he could. Jamal unleashed a flurry of brutal punches bring Carl to his knees whimpering.

" Oh no please sir stop ! I give up, please don't hit me anymore. "

Jamal knew his meek employee was whipped and was no further use to him today.

" You ain't nothing but a lame ass worthless pussy, boy. Now show some respect and kiss my feet bitch ! " Jamal demanded.

Of course Carl did as he was told.
 
Isabelle was not pleased when she finally arrived home and her husband was not home yet. Ever since he had that new black boss he was working later and later. If only they could afford a domestic servant but not on Carl's salary, until then he would have to do his daily chores around the house.

Irritated she texted his phone.

Where are you at ? You should be home by now
making dinner.


It took several minutes before Carl responded.

Sorry sweetheart I am still at the gym.

Excuse me, since when have you ever went to the gym ?

Well it's part of my new job duties. I will be home soon after I finish cleaning.

Isabelle had never heard of such a thing, why was her husband having to clean the gym ? Whatever, get yourself home as soon as you can. I'm simply famished. Don't make me call your office and talk to your new boss. He doesn't own you, I do.

Please honey don't do that, I will be home soon.

Well you better be. You are needed here to do your chores. Isabelle texted, frustrated with her errant husband.

She was not happy at all, she expected dinner on the table and a nice foot massage before bed. Carl knew that her feet got very sore after having to wear heels all day long. Besides Carl never set foot inside a gym before. This was such nonsense. Carl had his duties and household chores to do.
 
Last edited:
Carl drove home from the gym, hurting in pain and humilation. His wife expected him home to prepare her dinner and bath before bed and whatever other duties she may need. He didn't mind pampering his beautiful wife, in fact Carl considered himself lucky to even be married to such a goddess but he absolutely hated having to work under the arrogant Jamal Ishaq. The guy was a brute and lacked compassion and apathy. Carl had been forced to clean the matts in the ring, along with all the weight machines afterwards. To make it even worse Jamal and his black buddies made fun of him because he wore women's panties. His well kept secret was no longer a secret. They would never understand that he did this to please his lovely wife.

Once inside his home Carl knew that Isabelle was not very pleased. She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips, and an expression of disapproval on her pretty face.

" Im so sorry Belle, I had no choice in the matter. " Carl explained trying to hide the pain in his bruised ribs which hurt whenever he took a breathe.
 
Last edited:
Isabelle listened to her husbands apology without any sympathy. As far as she was concerned, he was late and she was simply famished.

" Please explain to me what you were doing at the gym at this late hour. "

Carl couldn't meet his wife's eyes and started to explain but Isabelle cut him off...

" I expect dinner to be served promptly at six o'clock. No if's or ands or buts. I resent your new boss cutting into my time and if this happens again I will speak to him about it. Now get into the kitchen and put on your apron and prepare our dinner. I would like my foot massage afterwards before it gets too late. "

Of course, without further hesitation Carl rushed off to make dinner.

Isabelle didn't know why her husband didn't stand up for himself. How silly was it for him to 'play' at the gym ? Carl was not at all a man who liked to work out or maintain a healthy lifestyle. Not when his wife was a goddess...
 
Carl started making dinner immediately, putting on the frilly apron first. His wife insisted upon him wearing it when preparing dinner. Thankfully Carl had planned out the meal before hand and did not have to make something at the last moment. He knew his wife's taste and what she liked. It didn't take too long to fix the shrimp scampi and salad with italian bread. Meanwhile his beautiful wife sat at the dining room table waiting after he dutifully poured her a glass of wine.

The dinner conversation centered around his job and his new arrogant black boss and his new responsibility at the gym. Of course he didn't tell her that he was Jamal's new personnal punching bag. Carl was pleased however, when his beautiful wife told him she had a surprise for him upstairs in the bedroom after he finished doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen.

Isabelle disappeared upstairs and Carl wondered what the surprise would be. Perhaps it was a new nightgown or high heels or both, knowing how his loving wife loved going on a shopping spree. To be honest Carl didn't know how she afforded all the purchases but he did love seeing her all dressed up and looking fine in her sexy lingerie.

No doubt about it, Carl was devoted and dedicated to his beautiful blonde goddess. He was one lucky guy.

Finished with his chores Carl went upstairs to his bedroom where paradise awaited and his surprise.
 
Last edited:
It was so nice having a devoted and obediant hubby doting over you and doing your bidding, Isabelle thought as she reclined on the bed awaiting her nightly foot massage. She was twirling a pair of silky panties on her finger when Carl walked into the room, finished with his chores.

" Put these new panties on that I bought for you today sweetie. " she demanded, her voice dripping with honey.

Of course Carl didn't resist or protest. He removed his tousers, exposing his other pair of worn silky undies.

" Is that a cum stain on the front of your delicates ? Did you have an accident without my permission ? " Isabelle asked.

Carl shock his head no, knowing what the punishment could be.

Suddenly Isabelle was on her feet with her hands on her hips, not pleased with his behavior.

" Tell me the truth, did you have an accident in your panties today while you were at work ? Do not lie to me panty boy... "
 

Attachments

  • cf1472a348b22aebb513035c2df6dfaa.jpg
    cf1472a348b22aebb513035c2df6dfaa.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
" Tell me the truth, did you have an accident in your panties today while you were at work ? Do not lie to me panty boy. "

Carl winced, hating when his wife called him panty boy. But he knew he was caught although he had attempted to clean the stain it was still evident. Carl had made the mistake of looking at the sexy photos of his wife on his phone and could not resist jerking off. Now he would have to endure the confines of the dreaded cage as his punishment. And to make matters worse his wife would parade around the house in sexy lingerie and tease him unmercifully.

However Carl was not going to admit it so easily, " I'm sorry baby, I guess some just leaked out. You know how it is. "

Why didn't he do a better job of cleaning up after himself, he wondered ? Maybe because deep down inside Carl wanted to be caught and be punished. He was more than content to worship his beautiful goddess wife and desperately felt the need to please her wherever and whenever she wanted.
 

Attachments

  • 36dbdd1ebf51f1c9ed2a9cb46465a414--sexy-panties-sexy-lingerie.jpg
    36dbdd1ebf51f1c9ed2a9cb46465a414--sexy-panties-sexy-lingerie.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Isabelle already knew her hubby would deny and make up any excuse to avoid punishment. It was just part of the little game they played. Actually she preferred that he didn't wear tthe cage and used it only under extreme circumstances. Isabelle wanted him to suffer and be in a constant state of arousal, unable to have any relief unless permitted.

Whatever, it did not matter really, Carl was going to perform his husbandly duty.

" Put these on please. " Isabelle tossed the silky soft waist high feminine garment at him.

Carl quickly donned them, eager to please his loving but strict wife.

Turning around on the chair Isabelle presented her fine ass for her devoted husband to view...

" What are you waiting for panty boy. Kneel behind me and worship my ass. " Isabelle instructed.

She closed her eyes, thinking about the handsome young black man at the shoe store, more than willing to seduce her...and then about her husbands new boss and that huge bulge in his bathing suit he so proudly displayed at the pool party for all the white wives to drool over...

If only her hubby had a bigger cock. Unfortunately it was too small to provide any real pleasure for her but she already knew that when they got married. That was the main reason why he was so easy and willing to submit to all her wishes...

Carl knew better than to dive right in and perform his duty without permission. Instead he inhaled her musky woman fragrance.

" Do you like my new high heels and the panties I purchased for you ? What do you say sweetheart ? "
 

Attachments

  • 295741_12big.jpg
    295741_12big.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
" ...what do you say sweetheart ? "

" Thank you dear. The new panties fit good and they feel so good against my dickie. Oh and those heels look so good. Yes, thank you ma'am. " Carl stated, waiting for permission to worship her pussy, hoping to give her an orgasm and wanting to please her.

He waited, it was only a few seconds but it seemed to last forever. Meanwhile she teased him by moving her ass around back and forth in front of his face. Carl couldn't take his eyes off of her fine fancy ass, wanting to dive into his little slice of heaven. He lived to please that pussy with his lips and tongue. Already his little dickie was getting stiff inside his delicates just by looking at his beautiful wife. He knew that he would have to beg, that was what Isabelle liked to hear.

" Please darling, may I kiss your pussy now ? " Carl asked politely, trying to hide his impatience.
 
" Please darling, may I kiss your pussy now ? "

Isabelle smiled to herself, pleased by the way she had her dear hubby wrapped around her little finger. She had trained him very well and he was just desperate to eat her cunt, hoping to give his wife an orgasm and perhaps earn a reward...

Isabelle wanted to hear him beg some more but decided to give her permission. She needed satisfaction after a day of dreaming about big black cock !

" Yes, be a good obediant panty boy and lick your wife's pussy. If you can make me cum soon, I may let you have one also. " Isabelle promised, wishing it was a big hard cock instead of her hubby's tongue...something that Carl couldn't provide of course.
 
Last edited:
Carl didn't need any more encouragement, seeking his reward. As far as he was concerned their was nothing better than pleasing his wife by eatting her lushious pussy except for perhaps putting his dick inside her silky pink folds. But that rarely happened anymore, since he was quite undersized and could not satisfy her that way. To him, it did not matter, Carl knew he was getting better using his tongue and giving his beautiful wife pleasure and that was all that mattered.

The devoted husband did his best, worshipping Isabelle's pussy, hoping she would demand that he lie on his back, ready to be smothered and used while she rode his face. Carl loved the fact that his wife called him her obediant panty boy, to him it was simply a term of endearment.

It wasn't long before the willing husband was flat on his back, lapping up his blonde wife's cunt, doing his best to please her.
 
Last edited:
Isabelle closed her eyes, imagining being manhandled by a powerful black stud while riding her hubby's face. The days events were simply fresh in her mind and she couldn't help but dream of being taken by a large hard black dick. Her own husband was unable to please her with his little white weenie and Isabelle felt she was entitled and deserved the best that life had to offer...

So what if Isabelle desired a 'real' man to dominate her and put her in her place. Only a black man was capable of that, she thought. They were so aggressive and confident when using their big cocks on willing white females !

" That's it bitch boy, eat my pussy ! What else are you good for ? " Isabelle asked, grinding down hard on her hapless husbands face, until she gushed and covered it with her cum...
 
Last edited:
For Carl there was nothing better than to be smothered by his beautiful blonde wife's cunt, except maybe having his little dickie inside her soft velvet folds. Not that that happened very often in their marriage but he remained hopeful. I fact his neglected penis was rock solid and aching for attention, pressing against the sheer materail of his panty. Carl wanted to touch it, or better yet have his wife stroke it, but he didn't have her permission ! So the devoted husband concentrated on the task at hand, which was pleasing his wife and giving her pleasure. Yes, Isabelle always came first and if Carl was lucky she might permit him to have an orgasm if she felt like it.

It was no surprise when Isabelle reached the point of no return, blissfully creaming all over his face. Carl struggled to breathe but eagerly lapped up her sweet taste and musky scent. He wanted to drown in her pussy forever !

Isabelle continued to ride his face, whimpering and purring like a feline, allowing him to lap up her creamy juices, which he did, knowing what she liked.
 

Attachments

  • a070f9ad59bd00ab4a10d652beebddbe.jpg
    a070f9ad59bd00ab4a10d652beebddbe.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Isabelle knew that she had her dear hubby wrapped around her little finger. Carl was completely devoted to her, totally committed to her happiness. When she had married him Isabelle knew what she was getting, a passive but dedicated man willing to cater to her every whim. Carl was more than willing to submit to his wife's wishes and live in a female controlled marriage. He offered no resistance when asked to wear panties and do household chores and have his orgasms restricted to only when his beautiful wife gave him permission. Dutiful Carl was rarely ever allowed to place his rather small penis inside her pussy and was expected and trained to please Isabelle by using his tongue only.

But lately it just wasn't enough for Isabelle. She desired and constantly fantasized about big cocks filling her married pussy. Dominating her...making her naturally submit. And for some reason black males seemed to be at the center of her attention. Ever since she was a young girl, Isabelle thought black boys were more aggressive and of course heard the rumors or myths that they were bigger in size. Of course it was no secret that they were more athletic and talanted at all sports. Forbidden fruit, all male...tall, dark, dangerous and handsome !!!! Her husbands new boss, Jamal, was a classic example, as well as Jerome who worked at the shoe store.
 
Back
Top