I want this!

Gr1RwT8.jpg
 

I had that view with all those trees. It is all good till a Fire Comes through and wipes out everything. The first mention of Fire Tornado in California in 2015.

So now we live among the trees on the Golf Course. Where the Charles Barkley Golfers bounce Golf Balls off our House. :D

There is a couple thing missing in this pic. A couple Pit Bull Rescues. Oh Hell CRS got me.
 
I had that view with all those trees. It is all good till a Fire Comes through and wipes out everything. The first mention of Fire Tornado in California in 2015.

So now we live among the trees on the Golf Course. Where the Charles Barkley Golfers bounce Golf Balls off our House. :D

There is a couple thing missing in this pic. A couple Pit Bull Rescues. Oh Hell CRS got me.

I was also thinking that this looked like a horrible, horrible place to live. My first thought didn't go to forest fires, just... this is basically how I live and it's awful.

All those trees and bullshit in the distance are standing between you and literally everything else. Want to go to work? Drive for 45 minutes to an hour. Want to go to Wal-mart because you misjudged how much milk you had? Well might as well go fuck yourself because going shopping is your DAY. Need emergency medical attention?

kmoa3lepfrp11.jpg


I don't know why people romanticize rural living. Also when you put in big-ass windows like that, you have to clean them by hanging precariously over the hillside on a ladder.

God I miss living in the city. The only reason to ever live like that is if you're too fucking broke to live in civilization.

I guess that's what I want. A nice apartment in a city somewhere where stuff is within walking distance. Extra points if it's in one of those bitching green apartment complexes where your windows make your electricity and shit. Like a solorpunk apartment.

transparent-luminescent-solar-concentrator-module-640x424.jpg
 
If we're throwing practicality out the window, though, I want one of those gothic townhouses- like architecturally gothic with the spires and shit. I want no fucking insulation, falling apart, worst decision I ever made in my life, haunted to shit, just slap full of demons at every turn, 18th century opulence. I'll never have it, because I'm not an idiot, but that is my ideal home.

I wanna be so fucking extra that I have a 10ft tall butler who opens the door to a foyer with a big ass staircase and I'm just standing at the top, wearing a poet shirt, tights, bitching boots, holding a candelabra and a glass of wine, looking like I just stepped out of a Halloween superstore, like tacky as fuck- like whatever you're thinking just make it like ten times tackier- like put a fucking raven on my shoulder level tacky. Like you know that I heard a car pull up and I went to grab my candelabra, wine and raven in anticipation so that I could look as extra as humanly possible type of deal. Like maybe there's even organ music playing in the background that I specifically installed a housewide speaker system JUST to be that tacky, just so I could make this entrance for everyone.

I don't even like wine, it's just there for the aesthetic. I don't ever drink it, I just carry around a deep red wine for aesthetic.

4f8581c96da75490dc6dcf22cf69fcd1.jpg
 
My aesthetic is painfully at odds with my practicality. I want a super compact contemporary apartment in the middle of town with solar windows and bitching gadgets and multiple space saving pieces of furniture-

But I also want a vampire hangout where I can host big-ass parties and grow roses and vines that just climb up the side of a crumbling house like right out of the Victoria or Edwardian era.

I'm so torn.
 
Back
Top