Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

Here is my favorite dildo and a shot of it fully inserted. I use it whenever the mood strikes me, and it fills me wonderfully.

Attachments

• Dildo Before resized.jpg
    Dildo Before resized.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Dildo deep resized.jpg
    Dildo deep resized.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
I only have a little butt toy now, but I use it once a week or so. Not big enough though. My last dildo I had got lost when I moved from overseas:( I rode it every few days. Nine inches of felling stuffed pleasure. Not as good as a real nine inch cock, but a good substitute.

I've worn my large plug (not one of the coffee-can sized ones) four times already this weekend. Three of those times, I went out in public wearing it.

Usually once a week or so. I get cranky if I have to go longer than that without penetration.

Only once every couple of months these days. Just been too buys. But got to have some fun yesterday. While the ladies were out, I slipped the largest from our Bend Over Boyfriend kit (which isn't too large) into my ass, pulled my panties on tight & my jeans on tight after that. I then went out to mow the lawn on the riding lawn mower while listening to some hypno mp3. The bounce across the lawn & the audio wasn't enough to make me cum. But it definitely added an erotic twist to the chore!

Once my wife has been out for 30 minutes it is safe for me to dress femme and ride my dildo or plug - she always lets me know before she comes home.

Back