Zombies are here!

Marmalade, I guess. You took this in a direction I hadn't anticipated but as usual it's amusing.
Now there's a first - Marmalade, Vegemite and Marmite in a single culinary breath. Poms and Aussies understand the yeast thing and can debate it for decades, but it takes an American to bring marmalade into the mix ;).

It puts a whole new spin on marmalade on toast strapped to the back of a falling cat.

Reminds me of Joan Didion: “Anybody who talks about California hedonism has never spent a Christmas in Sacramento.” But Sac has pot dispensaries now. Does heaven run on opioids?

Why not just dust zombis with oxycontin?

How does one know they've a headache ?

Unpopular/gross or not, what are the current rules about undead sex stories in the site? I had someone try to commission me to write and publish one, and I lied (I think) and told them that the site's ban on necro stuff would get it rejected. In all honesty, I just didn't wanna do it.

So did I successfully lie, or did I inadvertently tell the truth?

If such topics WERE allowed, I'm pretty sure Erotic Horror would be full of them, and 99.9% of them very, very bad...

Unpopular/gross or not, what are the current rules about undead sex stories in the site? I had someone try to commission me to write and publish one, and I lied (I think) and told them that the site's ban on necro stuff would get it rejected. In all honesty, I just didn't wanna do it.

So did I successfully lie, or did I inadvertently tell the truth?

If such topics WERE allowed, I'm pretty sure Erotic Horror would be full of them, and 99.9% of them very, very bad...

I thought it was snuff that was banned. The living dead are already there, so it shouldn't be any different from Vampire or Werewolf stories.

Yeah, I've never been quite clear on the line. Snuff, which to me would mean sexually enjoying killing someone is not exactly the same thing as a necro kink. Thank Sanguinius it's a small niche interest either way...

Yeah, I've never been quite clear on the line. Snuff, which to me would mean sexually enjoying killing someone is not exactly the same thing as a necro kink. Thank Sanguinius it's a small niche interest either way...
I submitted yet another bizarre story several times before Laurel accepted it. Well, the mad druggist's chemically-enlarged cock exploded the woman he was inside, sure. I had to give her a quick-expanding cunt to survive the encounter. So don't kill people during sex. Except maybe with an orgasmic heart attack.

I've not looked for a FUCKED TO DEATH sub-genre. I'm sure it's there. About guys with toxic sperm, and sharp vagina dentalis gals, and seniors with weak hearts, and that final coupling just before the plane/train/bus crashes. Buried in my UG comix stacks are a couple issues of TALES OF SEX & DEATH -- which prove the connection. Death is sexy?

Last edited:
Mayyyyybe I'll just ask Laurel first, before writing 30k words worth of tentacle hentai for no reason... 🙄

I submitted yet another bizarre story several times before Laurel accepted it. Well, the mad druggist's chemically-enlarged cock exploded the woman he was inside, sure. I had to give her a quick-expanding cunt to survive the encounter. So don't kill people during sex. Except maybe with an orgasmic heart attack.

The line seems to be hazily drawn there. Laurel approved a Halloween story of mine where the hapless protagonist is killed rather messily during sex, and there are plenty of "death by succubus" tales in EH; I think there's a fair bit of nuance involved in what precisely gets counted as snuff.

I wonder if Urotsukidoji-style erotic horror is against the rules...

IIRC, PrevertOne has published several stories of the tentacular persuasion.

I wonder if Urotsukidoji-style erotic horror is against the rules...

I don't see why it would be. The site permits a broad range of horror/erotica. It's OK for monsters to have sex with humans, if that's what you're getting at.

Well, in Doji, thr sex often results in death, mind, and it's not exactly titillating, unless you're the demon in question. It ain't snuff in thr traditional sense, that's for dang sure.

Eh, I'll ask her. The readership would be so small that it'd be a project work anyway...🤷*♂️

Back