[Story Idea] Searching for Collab Partner on an Erotic TF story

johnwiley93

Virgin
Hi there!

I am a big fan of stories where there are strong female protagonist undergoing, slow corruption and transformation into deadly, sexy beings of mass destruction. However, they betray the dark, evil powers that shaped them and instead uses their newfound dark powers for good while in return getting good sex as well.

Currently, I am searching for writers who can bring this vision to reality, and hope that we can collaborate in making nice kick-ass heroines in either fantasy or sci fi setting.

Some of the ideas includes:

• The Orphaned Drider - A warrior lady decides to sacrifice her humanity in order to save and protect the orphanage where she came from. In return, she slowly transforms into a ravenous spider monster, can she regain her humanity?

Tags: femdom, TF, palladin, courruption, body modifcation, lesbian, full armour, monster girl, erotic horror etc.

• The Mirror: A heroine accidentally released a glossy, shiny black demoness from her mirror prisonment. Now, she is faced with slow transformation into a demoness herself, with a growing urge for sex, enslavement and bondage. Eg: http://is2.4chan.org/aco/1558633280046.jpg

Tags: TF, corruption, demoness, body modification, mind control, lust, latex, shiny skin, lesbian, tail, monster girl, erotic horror

• Alien Ambassador - Imagine heavy rubber aliens that assimilates a heroine, but the transformation is abruptly halted, allowing her to escape and delay the slow mutation into an alien drone. (Species and Xenomorph on steroids, etc)

Tags: TF, symbiote, rubber, body modification, lesbian, dickgirl, femdom, erotic horror, mind control, loss of identity, dronification

All writers are welcome, although I hope I can collaborate with authors that has a passion for good erotic literature and transformation without compromising the story quality.

Female authors that likes heroine erotica is also highly encouraged.

Thanks!

Hi there!

I am a big fan of stories where there are strong female protagonist undergoing, slow corruption and transformation into deadly, sexy beings of mass destruction. However, they betray the dark, evil powers that shaped them and instead uses their newfound dark powers for good while in return getting good sex as well.

Currently, I am searching for writers who can bring this vision to reality, and hope that we can collaborate in making nice kick-ass heroines in either fantasy or sci fi setting.

Some of the ideas includes:

• The Orphaned Drider - A warrior lady decides to sacrifice her humanity in order to save and protect the orphanage where she came from. In return, she slowly transforms into a ravenous spider monster, can she regain her humanity?

Tags: femdom, TF, palladin, courruption, body modifcation, lesbian, full armour, monster girl, erotic horror etc.

• The Mirror: A heroine accidentally released a glossy, shiny black demoness from her mirror prisonment. Now, she is faced with slow transformation into a demoness herself, with a growing urge for sex, enslavement and bondage. Eg: http://is2.4chan.org/aco/1558633280046.jpg

Tags: TF, corruption, demoness, body modification, mind control, lust, latex, shiny skin, lesbian, tail, monster girl, erotic horror

• Alien Ambassador - Imagine heavy rubber aliens that assimilates a heroine, but the transformation is abruptly halted, allowing her to escape and delay the slow mutation into an alien drone. (Species and Xenomorph on steroids, etc)

Tags: TF, symbiote, rubber, body modification, lesbian, dickgirl, femdom, erotic horror, mind control, loss of identity, dronification

All writers are welcome, although I hope I can collaborate with authors that has a passion for good erotic literature and transformation without compromising the story quality.

Female authors that likes heroine erotica is also highly encouraged.

Thanks!
"The Mirror" idea is certainly intriguing. I'll let you know if I end up writing that out for you. Corruption is always a fun theme to play with.

Since you're looking for a collab rather than someone who writes the story for you, I'd recommend adding a link to your own writing. It a writer is going to write a story together with someone else, they would probably want to know what kind of skill level and writing style they're dealing with beforehand. It has to match their own, or it will be very awkward and annoying to work together. Besides being interested in writing the same thing, their writing itself also needs to be compatible.

Edit: Actually, not sure I understood what you meant by "collab" correctly. Are you looking for a writer to write these stories for you as you input ideas, or are you going to participate in the writing process yourself too?

Back