The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2019 Contest Support Thread.

oggbashan

Dying Truth seeker
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Posts
56,017
There is a long gap to the next themed contest so if you start writing now you might be ready:

National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 20
closes: July 11
winners announced: July 18


As usual, this thread is to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE authors to enter stories in the 2019 Nude Day Contest. Get your characters naked, stripped and sexy.

There is an advantage to entering stories in one of Literotica's themed contests, apart from the possibility of winning, and that is that your story gets far more exposure and attention than it would normally do.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome, some abusive, but some could be appreciative and helpful.
 
Entry written.

Nice. I got started about a week ago and have about 75% done.

Excited for this one. Since my story centers around an all-nude Shakespeare performance, I took it upon myself to sketch out a faux Shakespeare play, characters, plot, and all, called "Three Gypsies of Bracciano" in order to sprinkle details throughout.
 
Haven't even got an idea on this one yet. I do have an unfinished story from last year, but there's a reason why I didn't finish it last time. We'll see.
 
I'd like to submit to this one but I have to come up with an idea, or see if one of my existing story concepts will fit within it. In any event, I have plans to submit to the Job event and the summer contest so those take priority.
 
I need to brew some twisted ideas and more coffee. As usual. And I have a deadline for this contest and the events: anything to post before August must be done before May. The voices in my head had better start nagging me.
 
ManAmorous here

Hey, Fellow Authors

Glad to finally get access to these forums even though I have only been able to via another alias.

I have posted in the last two contests under ManAmorous and am looking forward to submitting to the upcoming June "Nude Day" contest.

However, I'm still puzzled about how the 'Monthly Contests' work. Can anyone here instruct me on entering. I have a story I have edited under another name and would like now to resubmit as a new story by ManAmorous.

Thanks
 
Hey, Fellow Authors

Glad to finally get access to these forums even though I have only been able to via another alias.

I have posted in the last two contests under ManAmorous and am looking forward to submitting to the upcoming June "Nude Day" contest.

However, I'm still puzzled about how the 'Monthly Contests' work. Can anyone here instruct me on entering. I have a story I have edited under another name and would like now to resubmit as a new story by ManAmorous.

Thanks

The Monthly Contests when they work - often a long time in arrear - are NEW stories posted in the relevant month that are very high rated. You do not enter them yourself. The results are announced by Laurel. The last 'Readers' Choice' announcement (the name for the monthly contests) was for January 2017 - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1471514

I have one monthly contest winner: https://www.literotica.com/s/proving-my-sanity

A story that was previously on Literotica would not be eligible.
 
Last edited:
I usually torture myself on this themed stuff by spewing plot bunnies I'll never catch. They're all my muses give me now. Yow.
  • On National Nude Day (NND), a clothed performance artist invites naked passersby to do things to them.
  • WalMart enforces NND by requiring all patrons to undress. Disaster ensues.
  • A time-traveler thinks they've reached a naturist paradise but it's only Santa Diego CA on NND.
  • Native American casinos exploit NND to strip paleface gamblers clean.
  • NND doesn't go over well at leper colonies, steel mills, and ice rinks.
  • On NND a naked flash orchestra appears in a shopping mall playing Ravel's Bolero. Skyclad listeners fuck wildly.
  • NND in Washington DC -- oh fuck, NO!
I'll stash these in a neglected file, along with all the other luzing notions. Sigh.
 
Naked bump from page 2.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKSH-y64POnkT0FOxDg98cWlXObFLnfARuTIbNcnizpSWCPIaU
 
Bouncing boob bump.

0ca7d3581d74aa288c66328d2af318a0.jpg


How are your Nude Day stories progressing?
 
Oh my. I need to activate my grey little brain cells. Zero ideas thus far.

Is nude day in anyway acknowledged except on this site? In Europe, we don't have national days like these...

I suppose there is a number of nude beaches or beaches accepting at least partial nudity but I don't know if that would feel special enough for me to write about.
 
Oh my. I need to activate my grey little brain cells. Zero ideas thus far.

Is nude day in anyway acknowledged except on this site? In Europe, we don't have national days like these...

I suppose there is a number of nude beaches or beaches accepting at least partial nudity but I don't know if that would feel special enough for me to write about.

It is the same day as Bastille Day in France. I wrote a story combining the two.

https://www.literotica.com/s/bastille-day
 
It is the same day as Bastille Day in France. I wrote a story combining the two.

Well that is a national day but I mean these kinds of days like nude day or chocolate day or blowjob day. I imagine all of these exist in the states. So does anything actually happen on these days? Or is it just an excuse for consumerism?
 
Well that is a national day but I mean these kinds of days like nude day or chocolate day or blowjob day. I imagine all of these exist in the states. So does anything actually happen on these days? Or is it just an excuse for consumerism?

There are dozens of the things. Here are two lists:

https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/

http://projectbritain.com/specialdays.htm

And for April, May, June:

http://projectbritain.com/specialdays/apr.htm

http://projectbritain.com/specialdays/may.htm

http://projectbritain.com/specialdays/jun.htm

I like this one:

The 4 November is known as Mischief Night in some parts of the country. This was the night when all sorts of naughty things were done - the main idea being to put things in the wrong place.

And this on 15 February 2019:

Kissing Friday (the Friday after Ash Wednesday)
English schoolboys were once entitled to kiss girls without fear of punishment or rejection, a custom that lasted until at least the 1940s.

In Sileby, Leicestershire, Kissing Friday was called Nippy Hug Day. There men could demand a kiss from the woman of their choice, but if their petition was denied, they had the right to 'louse', or pinch, the woman's posterior - perhaps mimicking the pinching of lice?
 
Last edited:
I think I heard it was a real holiday in New Zealand but then again, everyday is a holiday in New Zealand or so I'm told. :eek:

I've got a couple under construction but I've been sidetracked as of late. Thanks for the reminder.
 
I finally have an idea. Or, to be more accurate, I realized that an idea I had a while ago would be a good fit for this contest. I haven't written much of anything, and my top priority is getting the Geek Event story done, but if I do I'm going to really focus on getting the Nude Day story done. Who doesn't like nudity?
 
But those hardly coincidence with nude day, do they? That's what makes it difficult.

Those days ogg mentioned are extremly local. Plenty of local holidays that are kind of weird and silly, but it seems to me at least that in the US they have some many "national *been* days" that no one is really able to keep count on what day it is. But since they are "national" days, I would've imagined that they're still pretty celebrated. At least on some level. It would be fun to know how people really realize a "Nude Day Celebration".

I've been thinking and I'm thinking I might make a very simple and short sauna narrative. A bit of a stroker it would be but it might be a nicer teaser for my Summer Lovin' entry which will be set in Finnish Midsummer.
 
Well I had an idea so I started in my lunch break. And omg she’s fun to write.
 
Back
Top