Hot pics that turn you on and why

It looks so inviting, like it needs me. And it's so large, hard and virile I know it will satisfy me and I can please him. Can I suck him to completion, or will he fuck me with it first?? I need this cock. I'm so hard now, maybe we'll 69 first!

It looks so inviting, like it needs me. And it's so large, hard and virile I know it will satisfy me and I can please him. Can I suck him to completion, or will he fuck me with it first?? I need this cock. I'm so hard now, maybe we'll 69 first!

You put me in the same boat.

This is Tara Emory, my fantasy boy/girl friend. I love that she is so fem, but also packs a beautiful hard cock. The look in her eyes is very seductive and inviting. I know she wants me to take her and enjoy her fully, no holes barred. It's going to be a fun night!
The idea that she got boob implants, and dresses to please/tease me turns me on big time! She went well out of way to make herself attractive to me.

If you don't, i will.

I would have a tough time deciding what to do first with that cock to. One thing for sure is that I would get it to shoot a big load of hot cum in my mouth at some point!

Post pics or link to hot picks that turn you on. I am bicurious so I will be posting pics of both sexes. It would be great for you to say what it is about the pic that turns you on.

Here is a start

https://imgur.com/0YO7BHm

This hot ass, smooth balls and cock would allow me to take care of everything that I was curious about with a guy.

https://imgur.com/2ykvW5A

This tanned beauty has nice dark hair and a hot pussy full of cum. I could lick that pussy clean and then slide my big hard cock in her and dump my own hot load in her.

I would love to eat all of that cum out of her.

Back