role play

sweetblueeyedgirl

Literotica Guru
hello there i am looking for a long detailed role play with romance and a build up to sex also i like bdsm umm i do normal roles and fantasy roles i am very open and am willing to try things once so message me if your up for a thread

I am a good thing for a mother who always wants a son who loves her as a mother and nurturing parent but also as a kinky mom whore.. ( very serious)

hello there i am looking for a long detailed role play with romance and a build up to sex also i like bdsm umm i do normal roles and fantasy roles i am very open and am willing to try things once so message me if your up for a thread

Hi sweetblueeyedgirl I am a normal guy, desiring much more than my wife of 20 years is currently providing. Let me know if this is something you are interested in going deeper into.....

looking for new RPs

Hi, sweetblueeyedgirl.

I'm looking for some new RPs. I've been absent for a while and looking to get a few good ones going. It sounds like we might have some common interests. Send me a private message and we can talk about them.

Back