Untamed

"Oh mother dearest you are so funny." she coed ignoring her command. "Now that the deal is made i'm free to be my true self. I'm so excited for our future life together." she said smiling at Anthony You should see the wedding dress i've picked out. Oh darling i would tell you about it but it's bad luck." she grinned again and gave him a full kiss on the lips.

"Where shall we go on our honeymoon? Shall we go to Brooklyn? We can make love on the subway in full view of all the homeless. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

She was so genuine in her presentation. Picking up a piece of his toast she shoved the whole thing in her mouth and chewed on it then smiled at him. "We'll be so happy" she said spitting food out as she talked.

Anthony jumped to his feet, he was greatly enraged. "in the subway, Mr O'Neil, you didn't tell me you had such a loony as a daughter. Hadn't it been for the deal you had with my father i would've backed out of this, and be free of this hell. What rubbish!" he stormed out of the dinning, his palm constantly checking his lips for any trace of her lipstick. Lyden blew her a kiss and followed suit.
"what were you thinking? How can you appear to a noble dressed like this? Oh you've disgraced the family name again. Do you wish to remain unmarried?" the father snarled at her, "Mary, why have you given me such an inconsiderate fool as a daughter, talk to her, my business empire is at stake here." he fumed and stormed out towards Anthony's room.
"Oh Kat, i know you don't like Mr Anthony, but you have to do this for your father's sake. All he had worked hard to build can crumble if Anthony is unhappy here." her mother pleaded, for she herself knew her daughter was only acting, something she did to any man she disliked

Last edited:
Kat blinked innocently at her mother. "why mother i don't know what you mean." she said smiling with toast still stuck between her teeth.

"I do not and will not marry that pompous ass. If fathers business relies solely upon my marrying one of his partners, then perhaps its time for him to figure out a new business strategy. I'll make a deal with you mother. I will marry into the household. But only if i Marry mr. strange."

Grace eyes flared in rage, her hand was on her daughter's face before she could think. The shock on Kat's face, her hand on her cheek, the tear treking down her eye. It softened her.
"kat, i..i'm so so sorry, i just reacted out of anger, okay i'm sorry. You can't be so self-centered dear, Mr Strange is as the name say a strange individual, he's a mere guard for peace sake. Would you want to spend all your life with a guard. A man that will eat off your father." she apologized then yelled at her again.

Kat simply glared at her mother and ran her hand over her cheek. "You want me married and no longer a burden those are the conditions." Kat said very calmly. "You know that today was merely a start of what i'm capable of mother. I marry Mr. Strange or no one."

With that Kat did a sarcastic curtsy and skipped through the house yelling. "Oh Anthony darling, come now the subway is a grand place don't be such a prude. But lets also visit a country with a war brewing. How i'd love to be among the bleeding bodies. that could be an exceptionable place to make love?"

When she heard no reply she merely smiled to herself and went to her room to change into her riding clothes. What to do next she pondered as she mounted Rupert who was ready for their ride.

The weather was cloudy but she didn't mind it. Finding there spot she sat and waited hoping he could find some way of convincing Anthony to give the crazy lady to him instead.

"To think such a beauty will be so unbalanced." Anthony grumbled in his room. "What do you think Mr Strange?"
"i think you should do what is best for you Sir, you are a noble and should not be passing through this, for this girl as a wife will ruin not just your reputation but also your father's." he offered sincerly.
"you are right Strange, i am a noble and should not be passing through this, i should have anything i want, this girl must have to submit to me. Perhaps, i can change her, but if i can't i'll still marry her for my father's sake. Then divorce her. This night i intend taking her cherry, no matter the odds, i'll have her riding me this night."
"I didn't wait three centuries to have a man steal her from me. You'll never have her." he thought as he raced through the woods, leaving broken branches and deep gorges in his wake.
The sky wasn't happy, the clouds were coming together, he knew a storm was brewing. He slowed down as he neared the clearing, then casually walked up to her.
"Angela"

"whose Angela?" Kat questioned looking up at him and putting down her breath. That is the second time you've called me that. Is this someone from your past or from your current?"

Kat sat back fearing it was the later.

Shaking it off for a moment she questioned "whats the matter? Was my performance not enough? No worries i'll have a new one by dinner."

"Your perfomance is not questioned, Kat," he glance up at the darkened sky, and back to those charming emeralds, he offered him her hand. "come, i must show you something."
She took it and gasped as his strength brought her close to his chest in one pull. She placed a hand on his chest, feeling it rise and fall. She looked into his wolfish eyes and nodded, completely trusting him.
Lyden led her deeper into the woods, deeper than she had ever dared to go, deeper even across the stream from the waterfall. Though this part of the woods was new to her, it was also strangely familiar. He led her to an old house made of oak. The house was once occupied by Angela and him, after her death, he had left the place. The walls, the floor, the pictures, they all bring back lot of painful memories. He wished to tell her the truth here, and hopefully make love to her on their real bed. Though he'll have to do a lot of cleaning and renovating.
"i presume you haven't been here before." he asked as they neared the porch.

Last edited:
"No our spot is the one I've always gone to. It's familiar though, like something I've dreamed. Please tell me what is going on you're starting to worry me."
Kat took her hand and gently moved it over his face. "Is it Sir William? Is he still not convinced, I've had challenges greater then him don't worry so."

She paused a moment and looked at the cabin. "How did you know about this place? and Why is it so familiar to me?"

He led her to a small room with lots of portraits on the wall, it was like a gallery, a dirty dusty old gallery with webs on each picture. "As i explain, i want you to look at this pictures." he stood at the door and motioned her in.
Kat's mouth fell open as she looked at the first portrait. Lyden's arm were on her waist, she backed him in the picture, her ass was obviously grinding at his crotch, her eyes held the look of a woman in lust, but that wasn't what really surprised her, it was the writings on the bottom part of the portrait.
'Lyden Snow and Angela Snow, cafe d' royale, Lisbon, 1689.'
"Her name is Angela, she was my wife. I adopted the name Strange after her death."

Last edited:
"I look like her" she replied still taken back by the portrait. That ring... it's in my dreams. I've never met her, why am i dreaming about her.. and you. It is you in my dreams that she's dancing with isn't it?"

She looked at another picture of her and him, and then another. "That's Paris, and you danced in that spot. It was in my dream. But why am i always dreaming from her perspective?"

Clenching his hand she pondered. "Are you saying that i'm her? That I was some how reincarnated?"

He nodded. "after 291yrs Angela was born again to a family. The house of the O'Neils." he closed the door and walked up to her. I waited 291yrs to see you again, 18yrs for you to be fully grown, but none of this, none was as hard and challenging as the three days i have spent in the mansion.
"I miss you Angela, so much that it chokes." his hand went to her shoulder and gently travelled to her wrist, he kept repeating it, his yellow eyes on her.
"I love you Kat."

Last edited:
Kat smiled softly and ran her hand over his face. "This has been a very trying couple of days." she said sighing softly. "I know that you must want me to be Angela, you've waited so long for her. But I am only a part of her. I am also Kat, and it's really a lot to take in."

She pulled away from him and paced back and forth in the cabin. "I have loved you since i was six. I waited for my prince without reservation. Despite what everyone continued to tell me. I believed in you, I believed in the familiarity of you and knowing we were meant to be. I guess that's the Angela in me."

Walking back into his arms she kissed him softly. "How did my performance work with Sir William?" she questioned hugging him tightly.

He placed his arms on her waist and drew her closer so that her breast were touching his chest "you did great love, but Mr Anthony is an adamant fellow. He is not just doing this for himself but also for his father. He's determined to bed you tonight."

Kat laughed out loud at the preposterous idea of Sir William and her in bed together. "That won't happen, tonights' performance will ensure that he won't want to touch me. He's not the first that was honor bound to his family and their money. But there is only so much an egotistical prick will be willing to put up with. He probably thinks he'll marry me and divorce me at this point. That's normally the response. But I'm not worried. You're the only man that i plan to marry. You're the only man that i plan to have in my bed."

She kissed him again and pressed her body against him. "I love you Lynden." she whispered.
After the storm had passed they made their way back toward the house and went their separate way. Kat got cleaned up and found another ridicouls outfit to wear. Upon entering the dining room late for lunch. She took her seat and smiled adoringly at Sir william.

"Mother, I think i need to go to the doctor. I have this green fluid that reminds me of a yeast infection draining from my vagina. I think one of those countless suitors i slept with gave me and STD."

Anthony came down the staircase, grinning from ear to ear like one who has just won a jackpot. The O'Neils where happy that the duke's son was in high spirit. As he took his sit at the dinning, John curiosity got the better of him, "i didn't mean to pry Sir Anthony, but what have you so excited?"
"well i'm not a pessimistic fellow. I've no doubt that something good and interesting is about to happen tonight." he said as he fetched up a spoonful of soup.
On hearing her words. Antony spurted out the chicken soup in his mouth. He grabbed a cup of water and gurgled it down immediately for he was almost literally choking.
Her father was so disappointed, his head was placed on his hands
"Sir Anthony please don't be angry, she is not sick. There is no green thing in her vagina." Mary said with a soothing voice, but as he heard the word green, Anthony's stomach groaned, he flew out of his chair towards the bathroom, one hand covering his mouth, the other on his stomach.
"what have you done?" john roared in rage.

"I just required a doctor, you would think you'd be supportive for your daughters medical needs."Kat gave a disappointed look to her father.

Dipping the spoon into her soup she took a big bite and looked around the table innocently. "Honestly father" she said putting down her spoon. "It could be something serious. I should really see a doctor this green secretion should really be looked at."

With that her father and mother left the dining room. Kat looked up at Lyden and smiled silently going back to eating her soup as if nothing had happened.

"How are you enjoying your trip Mr. Strange?" she asked casually as they ate.

Lyden slowly sipped his soup. He couldn't help but smile, in his heart he thanked his stars that she was his. He shuddered to be in Anthony's position.
"well, Mrs Kat, this is the most interesting trip i have had in years." as he looked up at those charming emeralds, it exploded. The emotions, sexual desires that he had kept locked up in the deep recesses of his mind after Angela's death were now free. Their prison has exploded.
He could feel his excitement rising and again thanked his stars that he was across her. His heightened sences picking up the faint scent of her womanhood was not helping his state.
He twitched his nose, and closed his eyes, but the desires wouldn't subside.
"excuse me miss kat" he said standing up to leave.

Last edited:
Kat nodded and was left alone in the dining room. With only her thoughts to amuse her she pondered what to do next. With luck her threat of an STD would make Lord William think twice about marrying her, much less bedding her. He seemed a bit 'green'. She couldn't help but laugh at herself as she finished her soup.

She headed out to the woods on her horse and waited for Lyden to join her. The only downfall to her plan was if her parents called her bluff and got a doctor to verify wether she was a virgin or not. That was something she would need to speak to Lyden about. He would be the only man she would sleep with. Although she would like to wait until they were married there may be no other option but to allow their passions to have their day.

Lyden emotions were swirling around in his head. He couldn't think straight, his head hurt from the pains he was receiving. Such was the nature of such a horny beast. The werewolf trudged up the stairs to his room. He banged the door and slumped on the bed, praying that his lust covered mind will subside. He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, to ruin what has just started by rushing things.
Lyden knew something like this might happen, that one day his libido that he had so ignored for more than two centuries will one day hunt him.
Lyden groaned in frustration, he could see her in his mind, riding in the woods, towards their spot. He growled as his desire took over and leaped out of bed.
"Forgive me Kat." he cried inside.
A loud clack resonanced in the house. Mr O'Neil who was berrating his wife on the abomination she has given him rushed up the stairs. He saw the scared look on Anthony's face, who was pointing at Lyden's door.
Opening it, the two men peered in to find the room empty and the window

Shattered.
Lyden ran towards the clearing, his desire for her growing, he slowed to a walking pace as he got close. He stepped into the clearing, his hair shaggy, his breathing heavy, his hands shivering, his erection slowly rising. In his muddled state, he muttered, "forgive me Kat."
He prayed in his heart, that her Angela part will intervene and save him from himself. Oh how much he'll hate to hurt her feelings.

Kat looked up at him and smiled. "what is going on with you? First breakfast and now?" Then it hit her as she saw his erection rising. "oh I see. Well that will be taken care of soon enough. We need to have sex, incase my mother calls in a doctor to prove that i'm a virgin. I thought the cottage would work but its so dusty and run down."

She stood up and walked over to him kissing him deeply. Her tongue danced with his as she pressed her body against him. "So here will have to work unless you have any objections. Her fingers slowly undid her pants as she kicked off her shoes.

Lyden was so relieved to hear that. He unhooked his belt allowing his pants to fall to the soft moss. Next came his shirt and soon he was standing before her in all his glory. Chisled like blacksmith. The chill evening air on his hard tool draw his attention to it. His 8' was hard with precum crowning the tip.
Even in his lust muddled mind, Lyden couldn't help but ogle his lover as every piece of clothing slowly fell to the ground.
He picked her up with grace, and laid her on the soft moss. Supporting his weight on an elbow he laid on her, she placed her hand on his biceps and slowly ran it to his chest.
He smiled at her, his eyes carrying the warmth and love he felt for her, and another thing; the desire to have her.
He leaned in slowly, and kissed her rosy lips, he took her bottom lips in her mouth, she patted her mouth and he entered. Their both tongues danced inside the flames of their mouth.
He was a beast in heat, but a gentle lover by nature. His hands moved to carress her soft breast, kneading it.

Back