Cream pies from other men...

Friday my Wife went out with a couple of Her girlfriends and said She would be home "early"
so about 1:30 in the morning i tried texting Her and no response
then about 2 i called.. still no answer
so i tried a few more times then She answered
i heard sounds that i thought were a bit weird.. then Her giggling and a MANS voice. saying something like "thats nice" and some mail moaning ..i then recognized those sounds.. She was giving a blow-job!
this went on for about four or five minutes.. with me Hard and stroking myself through my panties.. then the line went dead.. i tried calling back a couple of times.. straight to voice mail...
about 20 minutes later i get a text saying She will be home soon but had to wait until the cops left the parking lot of the bar so She could drive out
when She finally got home She told me that HE really liked Her tits and that She fucked HIM in the front seat of Her rig...
Her pussy was sooo red and open.. and i could taste His cum mixed with Her cum as She had me kneel beside the bed and lick Her clean... then She allowed me to fuck Her pussy until i came... (it had been over a week since She last allowed me to cum, i get to fuck Her often but NOT cum because She says that i can only cum in Her pussy after another MAN has)

It would be cool to hear from women who really have given creampie with or with out there guys knowledge. I had a friend in college who was see this guy and one night went out to a party got a lil to drunk and slept with this other guy. When she got back to her dorm her BF was waiting she said she tried to tell him that she was tired and was not into it to night but he was persistent. So she was like I warned you. He went down on her and fucked her and she said he did not seem to know the difference. Just wonder if that is true that guys would not know.

It would be cool to hear from women who really have given creampie with or with out there guys knowledge. I had a friend in college who was see this guy and one night went out to a party got a lil to drunk and slept with this other guy. When she got back to her dorm her BF was waiting she said she tried to tell him that she was tired and was not into it to night but he was persistent. So she was like I warned you. He went down on her and fucked her and she said he did not seem to know the difference. Just wonder if that is true that guys would not know.

depends on how much they really know about their girls pussy... i know because of the smells and taste and how open she is.. even if he has NOT cum in her pussy i know the smell of a cock mixed with her cum

depends on how much they really know about their girls pussy... i know because of the smells and taste and how open she is.. even if he has NOT cum in her pussy i know the smell of a cock mixed with her cum

That is true. I am just wondering

Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!

guess whats for dessert for me?!?

Mmm yummm

I would LOVE to try this. I love looking at pictures of cream pies - it just makes me so hot. I have fantasies about licking a womans cum filled pussy or licking cum off her body after she's been fucked by another man ( or several men).

Unfortunately for me I just don't last very long in bed. I know I don't last long enough to satisfy a woman so I wouldn't mind if she needed another lover to get her off. Also it may have something to do with my having low T and somewhat submissive nature.

The fantasy of being on my knees licking another mans hot creamy cum from a woman's pussy just makes me so fucking hot ! Mmm yummmm.

The original post said anal cream pie. I don't think I could do that. However, I would love to do a pussy cream pie.

I have eaten a cream pie from my wife. She was laying there when I got home one night freshly fucked. I just went for it

Very Hot Kelli QCD! Sounds wonderful. I have had a few similar experiences, so I really identified with your wife and know what she was feeling. :)

Oh so sexy if it weren't for std's. I'd love him to lick another man's deposit out of me.

For me one of the hottest things on earth is seeing a straight guy eat a woman out after she's taken a load from another straight guy. Who knew straight guys were so kinky! Viva diversity!

EXACTLY! DanielBlue. Thank you. My hubby is straight and we look at this as just a different item on our sexual menu that we enjoy. True, not for all, but that is their choice and not to be condemned. We could say you have a closed minded view of acts like this, for those of you who are against it, but it is really just another sexual act that some enjoy and others don't. I do not see it as right or wrong or something to be condemned. One persons likes Chocolate and another likes strawberry. They are just different, not right or wrong in our opinion. :)

EXACTLY! DanielBlue. Thank you. My hubby is straight and we look at this as just a different item on our sexual menu that we enjoy. True, not for all, but that is their choice and not to be condemned. We could say you have a closed minded view of acts like this, for those of you who are against it, but it is really just another sexual act that some enjoy and others don't. I do not see it as right or wrong or something to be condemned. One persons likes Chocolate and another likes strawberry. They are just different, not right or wrong in our opinion. :)

I would agree, regardless of what you choose, it's YOUR choice or preference. There can't be a right or wrong here!

Thank you. :) That's all I was saying. :)

It was one thing to think about entering her after the other guy finished, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit it took on a whole new meaning when it came time to actually do it! I guess that applies to a few situations in mfm's, especially watching her go down on him and waiting my turn...that took some getting used to.

I'm sure that is true, MrClean Sober, I know for women, most of us have had these feelings the first time we were asked or told to do something to a man or agree to him doing something to us. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining or being a feminist in anyway, God forbid. :) I made my living in the adult entertainment business so different sexual acts have been part of my life and livelihood.

I think we are all taught good and not so good information on sex from the time we start noticing a difference between boys and girls. My own parents just did not talk about sex with me other than absolute necessities all women have to deal with.

I'm sure that is true, MrClean Sober, I know for women, most of us have had these feelings the first time we were asked or told to do something to a man or agree to him doing something to us. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining or being a feminist in anyway, God forbid. :) I made my living in the adult entertainment business so different sexual acts have been part of my life and livelihood.

I think we are all taught good and not so good information on sex from the time we start noticing a difference between boys and girls. My own parents just did not talk about sex with me other than absolute necessities all women have to deal with.

Wow, I'm kinda stunned, ignorantly never really thought about it that way! With regard to being asked to do things that is.

Yeah things like a guy wanting a threesome with either another man or another woman when it actually is happening for the first time. For many women the first time a guy has them suck him of and he cums in her mouth. In fact for us it is usually at much younger ages. :) Please don't think I am complaining, but this is really the way it is. I grew up in the late 1950's and the '60's and the "sexual revolution" had really not started and was still a new idea on the west coast and east coast, but in the midwest sexual attitudes were still pretty vanilla. :)

Yeah things like a guy wanting a threesome with either another man or another woman when it actually is happening for the first time. For many women the first time a guy has them suck him of and he cums in her mouth. In fact for us it is usually at much younger ages. :) Please don't think I am complaining, but this is really the way it is. I grew up in the late 1950's and the '60's and the "sexual revolution" had really not started and was still a new idea on the west coast and east coast, but in the midwest sexual attitudes were still pretty vanilla. :)

I know you're not complaining :) My wife was young when she started having sex and said bj's were both exciting and a bit scary because of the ending. Her older sister advised her to tell the guy not to finish in her mouth if she didn't want it and I guess we listen about 50% of the time. Our 1st few threesomes were nerve racking for both of us! Things are definitely way different now than the mid-west circa 1960!

I was also very young when I began. Young enough that I really didn't understand what I was doing. :D For me, the real scare came when a man was demanding anal sex with me. He was, as my hubby would say, "A one man crowd" because of his size! I am 4' 11" and weigh less than a hundred lbs. I was terrified and could not figure out why he wanted to do me that way. :) There were other firsts, some worse than others, but my real point is this idea of rejecting somethings out of hand works both ways. So many don't think of it that way, but it is true. I love sex and pleasing a man and now after many years of experience not much bothers me anymore. Oh somethings I would never agree wo like non consensual sex, under age or anything like that, but other things.... different strokes for different folks, I guess fits. :D

Back