Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright both of you, I actually have lived amongst males in my lifetime but thank you for your words and contextual situations.

And with that, good night :kiss:

Hey, no offense intended. :) And look, I am going to the doctor first thing in morning, so obviously you have a point. All I meant is that most guys will at least delay for a bit.

Sleep well. :rose:

Hey, no offense intended. :) And look, I am going to the doctor first thing in morning, so obviously you have a point. All I meant is that most guys will at least delay for a bit.

Sleep well. :rose:

I suppose that did come off as a smidge feisty, my apologies. I felt my point was being slightly misunderstood and at 2ish am...all bets are off regarding my behavior. :rolleyes:

Be good at the Dr, don't bite anyone. :kiss:

I suppose that did come off as a smidge feisty, my apologies. I felt my point was being slightly misunderstood and at 2ish am...all bets are off regarding my behavior. :rolleyes:

Be good at the Dr, don't bite anyone. :kiss:

No problem. :) Feisty is fine. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't pissed you off.

Well..... You aren't here, so everyone should be safe. :devil:

No problem. :) Feisty is fine. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't pissed you off.

Well..... You aren't here, so everyone should be safe. :devil:

I'm generally a hard one to piss off. Feistiness however, can sometimes be my speciality. :cool: I just meant that I'm usually teasing, but if something was actually bothering me I would certainly be clear about that. No worries, no drama. :)

lol but if I were...the waiting room would be utterly terrorized? ;)

Or perhaps just scandalized... :rolleyes:

There's a sex joke in there too.

I think you give me entirely too much credit in that regard..

I'm generally a hard one to piss off. Feistiness however, can sometimes be my speciality. :cool: I just meant that I'm usually teasing, but if something was actually bothering me I would certainly be clear about that. No worries, no drama. :)

lol but if I were...the waiting room would be utterly terrorized? ;)

Or perhaps just scandalized... :rolleyes:

Feistiness can also be rather fun (not just in the dirty way... :rolleyes:). And that's good to know. The direct approach usually works a lot better online, what with the lack of body language and tone of voice. :)

Oh, definitely scandalized. The kind of biting I have in mind..... well, it's not terribly friendly for the public. Although there might be a few...... :devil: :rolleyes:

I have a talent for sexual innuendo. Too bad it's not a marketable skill.

It's not? I think at least the comedy industry would disagree..

Or maybe I should go back to sleep and then try again at intelligent thought later this afternoon. *looks at clock* And by "go back to sleep" I mean go to work. Aghblah.

Feistiness can also be rather fun (not just in the dirty way... :rolleyes:). And that's good to know. The direct approach usually works a lot better online, what with the lack of body language and tone of voice. :)

Oh, definitely scandalized. The kind of biting I have in mind..... well, it's not terribly friendly for the public. Although there might be a few...... :devil: :rolleyes:

Body language shmody fanguage.. ;)

Hmm..sounds like I should consider inviting you to my oodles of Dr. appointments in the near future, they might actually stand a chance of being interesting then.. ;)

Body language shmody fanguage.. ;)

Hmm..sounds like I should consider inviting you to my oodles of Dr. appointments in the near future, they might actually stand a chance of being interesting then.. ;)

*snort* Yeah, who needs it?

That depends..... What are the odds of catching you in one of the ass-less hospital gowns? :devil:

It's not? I think at least the comedy industry would disagree..

Or maybe I should go back to sleep and then try again at intelligent thought later this afternoon. *looks at clock* And by "go back to sleep" I mean go to work. Aghblah.

Just remember you're a superhero. Chin up, take a wide stance and bend over...wait...wrong stance...take a wide stance and put your hands on your hips. The world needs people like you. Go save the day.

*snort* Yeah, who needs it?

That depends..... What are the odds of catching you in one of the ass-less hospital gowns? :devil:

How I despise those things... although one of the last ones I had, had kind of a tribal fish print on it. It was almost aesthetically pleasing, as far as hospital gowns go. :rolleyes:

Actually terribly likely. If you're not familiar..Echos are done pretty much with one's chest entirely exposed, and the cardiac MRI requires gownage. And leads. Lots o' leads. How I love having five big red marks on my chest from the adhesive. And let's not forget the bruising from the IV failures and blood draws.. :rolleyes:

It's a gorgeous time, really.

Just remember you're a superhero. Chin up, take a wide stance and bend over...wait...wrong stance...take a wide stance and put your hands on your hips. The world needs people like you. Go save the day.

Edna better hurry the heck up with my outfit..

:kiss: You're lovely. I hope you have a splendid one!

How I despise those things... although one of the last ones I had, had kind of a tribal fish print on it. It was almost aesthetically pleasing, as far as hospital gowns go. :rolleyes:

Actually terribly likely. If you're not familiar..Echos are done pretty much with one's chest entirely exposed, and the cardiac MRI requires gownage. And leads. Lots o' leads. How I love having five big red marks on my chest from the adhesive. And let's not forget the bruising from the IV failures and blood draws.. :rolleyes:

Ouch. :( That really sucks hon. I'd usually make a joke at this point, but that'd be kind of tasteless. I'm just really sorry that it's necessary, but I'm glad that it'll help you out in the long run.

Ouch. :( That really sucks hon. I'd usually make a joke at this point, but that'd be kind of tasteless. I'm just really sorry that it's necessary, but I'm glad that it'll help you out in the long run.

Suffice to say, my posting photos of myself here might not be entirely forthcoming over the next few months. Bare with me. :)

I need to scoot to work, and you have a Dr. to go be nice to. Good luck, and have a great day! :kiss:

Suffice to say, my posting photos of myself here might not be entirely forthcoming over the next few months. Bare with me. :)

I need to scoot to work, and you have a Dr. to go be nice to. Good luck, and have a great day! :kiss:

Oh, I understand completely hon. It'll happen when it happens. In the mean time, just talking with you is a blast. :rose: And I'll bare with you any time you want. Heh. :devil:

I'll certainly try. You do the same. :rose: And I guessssssss I can be nice. But only because I like being able to breathe. :rolleyes:

Oh, I understand completely hon. It'll happen when it happens. In the mean time, just talking with you is a blast. :rose: And I'll bare with you any time you want. Heh. :devil:

I'll certainly try. You do the same. :rose: And I guessssssss I can be nice. But only because I like being able to breathe. :rolleyes:

Thanks :) I appreciate that this thread isn't just about the photos, and that some people (yourself included) are willing to go along for the ride. :kiss:

Bare as in ass...right? Just checking. :rolleyes:

Thanks :) I appreciate that this thread isn't just about the photos, and that some people (yourself included) are willing to go along for the ride. :kiss:

Absolutely. :) A: You've got a lot of really sexy shots up already, and B: there are plenty of ways to be sexy and fun that don't involve photos.

Well, yeah. C'mon, just because I can't make your heart race doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun with you. :devil:

I'm very sorry about all the tests and procedures. I'm so glad, though, that your physical challenges are being addressed aggressively.

On the other hand, though, I still think you'd look totally hot in a hospital gown.

As an aside, a few years back I went to a halloween party dressed as a patient. I wore one of those really cheap blue gowns, and those super cheap hospital slippers. I was going to go commando, but my wife insisted that I wear undies.

I brought one of those plastic urine sample cups and drank apple juice from it. People totally freaked out. I'm not really sure why. It wasn't urine, and it was brand new and factory sealed when I purchased it. Just some funny irrational thing...

I should try that at the hospital sometime.

We enjoy your charm and wit at least as much as your sexy nakedness.

Did you say "toss off"? :devil:

At 2ish am you can be pretty certain I'm not wearing much of anything.. :rolleyes:

Absolutely. :) A: You've got a lot of really sexy shots up already, and B: there are plenty of ways to be sexy and fun that don't involve photos.

Well, yeah. C'mon, just because I can't make your heart race doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun with you. :devil:

Thank you :kiss:

I broke the "no elevated heart rate" thing last night. Ha. So incredibly worth it.

I'm very sorry about all the tests and procedures. I'm so glad, though, that your physical challenges are being addressed aggressively.

On the other hand, though, I still think you'd look totally hot in a hospital gown.

As an aside, a few years back I went to a halloween party dressed as a patient. I wore one of those really cheap blue gowns, and those super cheap hospital slippers. I was going to go commando, but my wife insisted that I wear undies.

I brought one of those plastic urine sample cups and drank apple juice from it. People totally freaked out. I'm not really sure why. It wasn't urine, and it was brand new and factory sealed when I purchased it. Just some funny irrational thing...

I should try that at the hospital sometime.

The nurses might tackle you, but I totally approve of the idea!

We enjoy your charm and wit at least as much as your sexy nakedness.

Aww... well thank goodness! Otherwise I'd have to take drastic measures. And I have no idea what that would look like...eep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back