wIfE PiX

attachment.php

Lucky dude bird!!
 
I am so glad you are back, or posted these, or what ever. Your wife, makes many wives here, pale in comparison. She does that with her attitude. She has an amazing one. The thought of you fingering her on the raft. That should be illegal but luckily were on lit. Always a huge fan and so nice to see you two still taking pics.
 
show us her pics!

glad you like!

haha....got a few pics to post...wont be anything like the old days....my wife is pretty average...she just does everything with enthusiasm....like you said.....
I'm still thinking about fingering her on the raft in her bikini...and its been a couple day...haha....the sight of her ass squirming to my fingers rubbing her clit ...amazing....



I don't think your wife is average at all. Pretty damn hot and looks like she likes to have fun. Like I said before LUCKY LUCKY dude
 
show us her pics!

glad you like!

haha....got a few pics to post...wont be anything like the old days....my wife is pretty average...she just does everything with enthusiasm....like you said.....
I'm still thinking about fingering her on the raft in her bikini...and its been a couple day...haha....the sight of her ass squirming to my fingers rubbing her clit ...amazing....

You just described why your wife is nothing even remotely average
 
Back
Top