Pissing In Mouth?

Its something that ive been getting into now for several months.im honest at first i did not like it that much but the more we do it the more comfortable i am with it.I recieve his pee and its not that bad

Glad to hear your getting into it.

I've been looking in the wrong places for these types of threads and now I've found one after so long.
 
Its all about the scene or the setting.

I'll leave the physical side out of it except to say there is some sense of physical relief because usually I drink loads and loads in preparation and then have to carry an over-full bladder for some time until the moment arrives...

The act itself carries an immense feeling of power and control. Depending on who I am with it can range from a feeling of dominance when I am just choosing to piss on her to an intensely emotional thing where I know she wants to feel (as someone else said) herself covered in some fluid of mine and perhaps even to swallow or drink some of that (almost) taboo or forbidden golden fluid.

The 'power' thing is about having someone so much in that state of submission and obedience that even something that might seem disgusting or humiliating is so readily accepted. I never intend it to be humiliating - its all about how much she wants to submit and subjugate herself or give control to me.

The other emotional side to it is related to that - where my sub wants to give me so much and to have something from me that's so basic and primal that she happily (even to the point of requesting it) desires the feel and taste of my piss.

No matter how many times I have done it, this is not a 'normal' act even in a BDSM context. So it is always highly charged with special meaning.

Anyway - that's me. Hope it helps to answer your question.

J

So eloquently said
 
Don't piss me off!

It feels fantastic darling thread, try having a man piss into your arse as well, it tastes salty sweet, and you have to gulp it down quickly, in your arse you need to squeeze your cheeks together while you dash to the loo. Now for the guy, it feels lovely and velvety, and really warm and welcoming, but anyhow, it is always a marvellous turn-on for both parties concerned.
 
drinking piss

Always best to flush the bladder first so that the urine is almost clear, makes it easier to swallow and tastes better. After flushing, drink lots of water and then let loose. Can be sexually exciting or humiliating depending on the situation.
 
Always best to flush the bladder first so that the urine is almost clear, makes it easier to swallow and tastes better. After flushing, drink lots of water and then let loose. Can be sexually exciting or humiliating depending on the situation.
Thanks for the advise.
 
I'm the opposite

I like having my wife piss in my mouth. Or anywhere at all, but my mouth and cock are my favourites. From my point of view, it feels fantasticamazingwonderful. I'm much more into receiving than giving, which works well for us both.
 
Yeah, it's the old saying - it's only kinky the first time. I used to find pissplay so dark and deviant but as soon as something becomes part of your standard repertoire, the edginess is lost.

*sigh*

If something is only kinky the first time, you're doing it wrong.
 
Master gives me golden showers sometimes and he likes to aim it into my mouth. I am happy to take his piss in my mouth but I can't swallow it and he has no particular interest in making me (thus far). For us it is usually an end point to a scene and he'll have me kneeling in the bathtub while he tells me what a filthy little bitch I am and how much he knows I want his piss. It's very powerful to be covered like that by a fluid of his. He will also have me clean his piss-soaked cock afterwards, which is the only time I ever ingest the stuff.

It feels warm in the mouth and providing the PYL is adequately hydrated, it's not unpleasant at all. Pee is almost sterile when it leaves the body anyway. What gets me going is knowing how much of a kick it gives him to piss over me and humiliate me into cowering in the bathtub begging and/or thanking him. There is a certain eroticism in feeling the warm fluid cascade over me and seeing Master towering over me malevolently and growling filth at me as he does so. Sometimes he has me hold his cock in my mouth so that all the piss flows into my mouth and then out of it.

:) :)
 
Guys have done it to me where I'm so horny I don't let them take their cocks out of me I just want to keep going I can get very. Dirty when I'm in the mode :cattail:
 
I've never really had the desire to pee on anyone, but want desperately to be peed on. I have a story up describing how I would like it, if anyone is interested in reading it.
 
This might sound weird (although, here, I guess nothing is weird?) but pee play with myself was my first "cum shot fantasy", so to speak.

When I was dressing in high school, I had fantasies about being cummed (came?) on, but if I came no myself (and I did sometimes), the fantasy ended, and my arousal stopped. So i could lay in the shower and pee on myself and imagine it was cum. And then i usually came right after. /sharing
 
I have pissed in mouths, in funnels, in asses and in pussies, had anothers mans piss in my ass, drank another mans piss, drank womens piss, and my wife is an enthusiast as well
 
Do Your Homework!

I absolutely LOVE having both men and women piss into my mouth and I love swallowing that "golden champagne!" I've enjoyed this with a number of other men and a few women, including my wife, who would sometimes give me to drink from her Fountain of Venus four and five times a night! As I said, I LOVED receiving that hot, delicious piss...fully enjoying the delightful degradation and humiliation of this taboo act as it appealed so strongly to my sub/slave nature.

But, after my wife, who is ten years older than I, developed some cardiac issues, her cardiologist put her on SEVEN different medications. After taking these meds just a few days, the scent of her urine changed significantly, becoming very "medicinal" smelling. This disturbed us both and we agreed to halt our piss play for a while.

I began to do some research of these particular meds online and what I found was startling! ALL of the meds she was taking were excreted from the body in her urine after their therapeutic effect and were 90% or more INTACT!!! Some were as high as 98%! And these were the stats from the drug manufacturer's own research. Not only is it not safe to drink her piss, but a number of these cardiac compounds are readily absorbed through the tissues of the mouth and some through the skin! You DON'T want to be taking someone else's dangerous meds by "piss proxy!"

Sad bottom line...our piss play was suspended indefinitely and I began looking more closely at the medical history of my other piss partners. Now, before receiving piss, I ask my partners if they are taking any meds, and if they are, I refrain...again, sadly! For instance, I recently met a guy at an adult bookstore were we enjoyed my giving him a blowjob and his fisting me. We were talking about a motel meet with piss play, which delighted him! But on asking him the meds question, sure enough, he had had a heart attack several years before and was taking a score of prescription cardiac meds! Results...NO piss play!!!

So...take it from a lifetime devotee of piss drinking...DO YOUR HOMEWORK, and avoid any rude medical surprises!

Yours in the golden rain, 🍷

Glori 💋
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A lady I knew very well back in the '50's had a BF with a long, uncut cock. The foreskin completely covered the end of his cock and was what they call a "tunnel" foreskin. They were also good drinking buddies and while she often wore either a garter belt and stockings or a garter girdle and stockings she liked for him to piss all over her. I saw them a couple of times and he never skinned his foreskin back when he pissed on her. He just let it roar out of his cock and blasted her all over with his piss. She got it in the face, the mouth, on her teats, and on her cunt.
When he was done she took it in her mouth and sucked him off till he came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, then they had a bottle of beer and she washed the rest of it down with beer. Then she would go out on the porch on the side of the house, spread her legs wide apart and stand there and piss all over the place.

I ... Well... I don't know...
 
I have just started to explore this. I have found that I love pissing on myself. Arcing the stream into my mouth and in my face. I never knew how exciting it could be.
 
Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

I dont know about that, Id rather just cum in a girls mouth. I think peeing ones mouth. Anything that has to do with that is going to far:eek:
 
I love this thread, thanks to everyone that contributed, I have wondered the same thing as the OP. I would like to be peed on, but don't know about drinking pee, I might try in my mouth and dribble out over my boobs to start.

Is urea poisonous?

I think it is, as a chemical we are told not to injest it, anyone else have a view?

Sam xx
 
I love this thread, thanks to everyone that contributed, I have wondered the same thing as the OP. I would like to be peed on, but don't know about drinking pee, I might try in my mouth and dribble out over my boobs to start.

Is urea poisonous?

I think it is, as a chemical we are told not to injest it, anyone else have a view?

Sam xx

Got it from a savvy nurse and my urologist...Taking piss in your mouth is okay as long as the donor is relatively healthy, you don't drink too much of it (trust me, it'll upset your stomach if you drink too much!), and you're not inadvertently "recycling" a partner's prescription meds! (See my earlier post in this thread about urine excreted meds.) I've done it and still do it...with no ill effects!

I love the thrill of taking piss in my mouth, as well as the different flavors of each partner's piss! 💕
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top