Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Check
2. Check
3. Um, no--went with hot bubble bath instead.

Well, the neighbors would probably object and I would need a funnel. . . .

It was just a thought. My neighbors are too far away to see or care. Oh, I have a funnel if you decide differently. Hahaha

I think you'll find it's definitely broken, it's hanging on by a thread and I am waiting for my dentist to open so he can, most likely take it out. :(

On the mean streets they call me Toothless Su Boo.

Any dentist worth his weight in salt should be able to fix it properly.

Hey, now you've got street cred, NN.

Didn't get the fucking job. Oh, well. This shithole is practically broke, anyway. They can all fuck off and die.

Didn't get the fucking job. Oh, well. This shithole is practically broke, anyway. They can all fuck off and die.

Sorry you didn't get the job. That sucks. :(

I won't give you the pep talk that everyone else on earth is probably giving you. I'll just say I've been there before and it sucks.

It's fine y'all. I still think I would have been a good fit for the job. I should have known I didn't stand a chance when I found out that the job paid 20K more than I'm currently making. Why are they going to pay me the big bucks when they can exploit me for slave wages and know that I'll happily put up with it because I like to eat?

Academia fucking sucks. :(

July I hate you. You are by far the worst month of the year and I wish I didn't have to go through you every year just to get to my fucking birthday in August. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. :mad:

It's fine y'all. I still think I would have been a good fit for the job. I should have known I didn't stand a chance when I found out that the job paid 20K more than I'm currently making. Why are they going to pay me the big bucks when they can exploit me for slave wages and know that I'll happily put up with it because I like to eat?

Academia fucking sucks. :(

Fucktards. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, Eilan.

What I should do: go for a run.
What I want to do: go eat a cupcake.

Thank goodness work, ok who am I kidding--goofing off on Pinterest and/or Lit--is keeping me from having to make a decision right now.

What I should do: go for a run.
What I want to do: go eat a cupcake.

Thank goodness work, ok who am I kidding--goofing off on Pinterest and/or Lit--is keeping me from having to make a decision right now.

Cupcakes are nature's way of saying, "take a break, you deserve it!"

A cup of coffee, cupcake at the ready, a good book...break time!

If work wonders why nothing is going on, tell them your internet got tangled. ;)

Today someone I love dearly told me exactly what a change I've made in their lives. I don't consider myself one who connects well with people at all. But sometimes, the impact one can make on someone's life cannot be measured in tangible quantities. I've truly been humbled today and I'm forever grateful that I've had the chance to make a change.

Certain things will far away. Others will not. This is one that will last forever.

Nice moment.

Today someone I love dearly told me exactly what a change I've made in their lives. I don't consider myself one who connects well with people at all. But sometimes, the impact one can make on someone's life cannot be measured in tangible quantities. I've truly been humbled today and I'm forever grateful that I've had the chance to make a change.

Certain things will far away. Others will not. This is one that will last forever.

Oh just get over yourself already and get a room! :rolleyes:;):D

Loss is difficult enough, what is intolerable is watching you deteriorate. Know that we love, know that it's time for you to let go, and pass gracefully. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back