Purity Test

Kitty

~besa mi culo~
http://www.puritytest.net/
Anyone ever taken it?
You don't really have to post anything, I just wanted to provide the link but of course, you can post your results once you've completed it :) or your results if you've already completed it.

This has got to be my favorite question:

66 ...bathed or showered with someone, or let someone else wash you while you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself. (This means that it doesn't count if you were in the hospital with two broken arms and the nurse washed you, no matter how cute she is.) :rolleyes:

Anyway, have fun! :kiss:

38.5% Pure :eek:

Apparently, there are still quite a few things I haven't tried. lol

I'm still trying to finish mine :eek: lol On ques 164 :rolleyes:
And yes but I'm not sure how mine will all add up but it's looking like I'm gonna be over the 1/2 way mark.

500 questions???

Can we just say I'm a slapper and move on :D

Hey I didn't come up with it :eek: I saw the link in someone's signature
tongue.png
I just like these little quiz things. I even took one to see which Kardashian sister I am. :rolleyes:

I love a quiz! I'll have to take this when I have a few minutes...

200 questions & scored 53.5%
#138 ...necked, petted, had sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation in a place of religion? (Church, temple, altar, Grand Holy Cabbage Head Patch, etc.)
Must do this!!!!!

L:rose:

200 questions & scored 53.5%
#138 ...necked, petted, had sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation in a place of religion? (Church, temple, altar, Grand Holy Cabbage Head Patch, etc.)
Must do this!!!!!

lol that's like one of the few ones I checked no on.

Some of the questions were the same. And the questions about having sex with animals made me laugh hard haha. I'm so immature at times.

They were the same because some people lie and there are so many ques (that are similar except for a minor detail as well) that someone might get confused or forget how they answered it before. And then I'm sure it'll affect their score.

I answered yes to that one Leigh. I got a blow job by an ex gf in a confessional booth. I recommend you and hubby sin soon!

Confessional booth or a glory hole at an adult bookstore are the same aren't they?? :)
Are you sure it was your gf?? The priests at my church growing up I heard were pretty good.

88%

I like myself a B+ but something tells me there's not reaching that A. Well perhaps in a different category. :devil:

Back