First pair of panties, heels, etc

My ass is still in need of some serious attention from your hard cock

Lol

Allana

The first thing I ever put on was a very sexy teddy, it was my moms, a black and white striped silk teddy with really high cut legs and fishnet stockings of course........It was brand new and I used to wear it often......

My first wife was fine with me wearing her things,,she passed away and I kept her lingerie until I started crossdressing and now I have lots.

I am married now and now I sometimes get handed something in the store with the suggestion of trying it on.......it is really cool.

So you current wife enjoys you in your sexy things and even makes suggestions?

yes

So you current wife enjoys you in your sexy things and even makes suggestions?

Yes, I shared my dressing up and femme side with her on our first date..She encourages me to explore my femme side and we talk alot about possible scenarios that we maight try someday. She helps me pick out clothes, makeup, and wigs. She does most of my makeup for me and truly appreciates having a sexy gurl slut to play with. I am fortunate that I can act however I feel at the time around her. I enjoy her in sexy things too, we even have some of the same things. I am what she calls a "hothouse flower" at times and I think I have way more clothes and makeup too.....lol

Yes, I shared my dressing up and femme side with her on our first date..She encourages me to explore my femme side and we talk alot about possible scenarios that we maight try someday. She helps me pick out clothes, makeup, and wigs. She does most of my makeup for me and truly appreciates having a sexy gurl slut to play with. I am fortunate that I can act however I feel at the time around her. I enjoy her in sexy things too, we even have some of the same things. I am what she calls a "hothouse flower" at times and I think I have way more clothes and makeup too.....lol

Just checking. I thought that is what you were implying, but wanted to be 100% sure. Sorry to hear about your first wife, but glad you found another similar soul. You are very bless. Hope you two continue to have an open, loving, and fun relationship! :kiss:

Just checking. I thought that is what you were implying, but wanted to be 100% sure. Sorry to hear about your first wife, but glad you found another similar soul. You are very bless. Hope you two continue to have an open, loving, and fun relationship! :kiss:

hope we all could find a relationship like that

You are very lucky.. with all of that !

M

Your wife sounds amazing. :) And what a beautiful compliment to call you a "hot house flower" I've never heard anyone put it quite like that.

what is your favorite outfit ? and favorite way to play ?

panties and hanes stockings

I wore my mothers wht panties ,wht garter belt and tan hanes stockings when i was 14. felt so erotic and sheer, i got an instant erection inside sheer panties.

where to start...

I started so young, I guess I can't say what was the first- I know I was caught wearing sister's pantyhose about 5 yrs old! ( learned to hide after that) My first serious girlfriend and I would trade underwear sometimes to wear to school the next day- she always had super sexy satin-like panties ( I wore men's bikinis back then ). She thought it was sexy as hell when I wore hers ( she thought I did it for her! ) . I met my wife in '95, and would snag a pair of her pantyhose any time I could. She kinda knew I was into lingerie, but didn't really KNOW until last summer; she and the kids had gone to the beach for a week- I spent almost the whole time dressed, did makeup for the first time then ( my hair is very long and can easily be feminine) . Bought my first pair of shoes then, black peeptoe pumps with skinny 4" heels. I spent hours on the web that week, reading about crossdressing, gender dysphoria, you name it.

I had to share with my wife- we're very straightforward people. She took it fairly well; didn't scowl or scold- and wanted to see what I had done. Excitedly, I went the whole mile for her; fresh shave, did my nails, big hair, stockings, bra ( I can wear some of hers from when she was bigger ) matching panties and my new heels, which I had gotten pretty darn good with. She did my makeup and picked a skirt and blouse from her old stuff. That night we rutted like animals!
I have several pairs of nice heels now; all 4"-5". some I bought, some my wife bought. we share panties and pantyhose- I wear them under my jeans when it's not too hot out.:devil:

Little bump here................this thread is too educational to let perish;)
certainly there are more people who'd like to share. It's very validating to read of other peoples' strugles with guilt and subsequent purging, only to find later the desire returns; likely stronger than before:confused: Don't be shy y'all:)

With Halloween approaching- it is a great time for all shy CD to buy some sexy things ( for Halloween parties ...) and have some fun !!
I'll definitively be looking at some new panties, nylons, skirts, and esp. heels !!!

Like Blade, I started so young, I really don't remember. I was always in my mom's panty drawer when she was out. They felt so smooth, soft, cool and snug. My favorite thing was these shirts she had that were more like leotards. They were satin and snapped under the crotch for a tight look. Long before I could cum, I remember wearing these and marvelling at the feeling between my legs.

When I discovered what my dick could do, I was inmy stepmom's panty drawer. At first, I just rubbed them onme, but then grew more and more excited about wearing them. I shared on another thread how I taught my j/o buddy to get off in panties.

When I was living on my own, I shared a house with a married couple (the wife of which I had a serious crush on). I used to borrow her things, but decided to buy my own when I wanted to stop worrying about leaving stains. I worked a late afternoon shift, and they were gone in the mornings, which left me free to play. I had quite the collection of tap pants, g-strings, teddies, etc. I always wondered if the old lady clerks knew I was buying them for myself.

Like Blade, I started so young, I really don't remember. I was always in my mom's panty drawer when she was out. They felt so smooth, soft, cool and snug. My favorite thing was these shirts she had that were more like leotards. They were satin and snapped under the crotch for a tight look. Long before I could cum, I remember wearing these and marvelling at the feeling between my legs.

When I discovered what my dick could do, I was inmy stepmom's panty drawer. At first, I just rubbed them onme, but then grew more and more excited about wearing them. I shared on another thread how I taught my j/o buddy to get off in panties.

When I was living on my own, I shared a house with a married couple (the wife of which I had a serious crush on). I used to borrow her things, but decided to buy my own when I wanted to stop worrying about leaving stains. I worked a late afternoon shift, and they were gone in the mornings, which left me free to play. I had quite the collection of tap pants, g-strings, teddies, etc. I always wondered if the old lady clerks knew I was buying them for myself.

Did Mommy know n encourage?:devil:

Did Mommy know n encourage?:devil:
I don't think my mom ever knew. At least she never said anything. The roomate whose things I'd borrow used to tease me with the Victoria's Secret catalog - "You'd look good in this," or "I could see you in that."

My wife now shops for me or takes me shopping.

I don't think my mom ever knew. At least she never said anything. The roomate whose things I'd borrow used to tease me with the Victoria's Secret catalog - "You'd look good in this," or "I could see you in that."

Would enjoy watching your wife make you up:devil:

Luck you, Jackie! Hugs! Jenna

I have an awesome pair of black satin sandals, 5" or so high.... my wife bought for me, as a surprise:D Hmmmm, might hafta get 'em out tonite......

I have an awesome pair of black satin sandals, 5" or so high.... my wife bought for me, as a surprise:D Hmmmm, might hafta get 'em out tonite......

Those sound so sexy !!

I like these:

flirtylingerie_2126_1291843401

They might look sexier if they were over your shoulders...those nice heels just dangling wide

My first pair of panties that i didnt take from my mother or sister came from a girl i went to high school with, we were very dear friends and the closer we got the more comfortable i got with letting her into that side of my life, and wouldnt you know it the following week she had 3 pairs neatly folded in a lil box with a bow for me <3

My first pair of panties that i didnt take from my mother or sister came from a girl i went to high school with, we were very dear friends and the closer we got the more comfortable i got with letting her into that side of my life, and wouldnt you know it the following week she had 3 pairs neatly folded in a lil box with a bow for me <3

That is so, Darling! I hope you took good care of her and are still good friend!

Back